Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from the UK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavin Kelly
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-03-29

Hi from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Hi from the UK   Hi from the UK Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr 2018 - 9:57

Hi

I signed up in the week so I thought I'd introduce myself. Found your league while I was looking for some footage of the Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez track in Mexico. I found it via the videos on YouTube channel iRacecraft which I believe belongs Rob Swindells who races with you.

I've not done any sim racing for a long time and just getting back into it with a casual league that's started up run by bunch of sim pilots.

Just wanted to ask about the F1 1991 season you ran last year. We're racing the 1.0 version of the F1 1991 mod. Aside from the damage update and the sound update, did you run the same for that season?

I've managed a 1:17.9 in the Ferrari in qualifying trim so I've got four seconds to find to compare to your pole position. If anyone had a setup they would be willing to share I'd be interested to see how much of it is my driving and how much is improvements to my setups.

Thanks and again, hello  :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Hi from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the UK   Hi from the UK Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr 2018 - 10:55

Hello,

you are talking about Mexico track? so PM me e.mail address and i can send my Q setup

Michal
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Hi from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the UK   Hi from the UK Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr 2018 - 11:13

Welcome Gavin  :hello:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the UK   Hi from the UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from the UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: