Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]

Go down 
+37
Vincent Beretta
Petr Hlavac
Yves Plaçais
Philippe Martinelli
Richard Wilks
Greg Hunt
Ludovic Tiengou
Chris Stephens
Brian Janik
Florkin Marc
Rossetti Paolo
François Remmen
Mick Chapman
Jan Kowalski
Michael Drechsler
Bruno Chacon
Steve Parker
Alberto Ibañez
Jason Whited
Juha Bos
Didier Conjeaud
David Jaques
Raymond Riddall
Cláudio Augusto
Josh Noack
David Jundt
Rob Swindells
Richard Coxon
Michal Janak
Jonatan Acerclinth
Pascal Mikula
Karel Marciniszyn
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Martin Lacina
Jason Fitch
Alex Riolo
Jason White
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May 2017 - 23:16

David Jundt wrote:
Brian Janik wrote:
Gutted!
Wanted to work w/D Jundt til finish. Instead EFFED UP the whole Minardi team.
And Swindells!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I kinda wanted to do the same, but to finish, I had to save fuel. So I shifted down to boost 7 and was advised by my TS "engineers" to slipstream you.

Just as I did that, I saw you get alongside and slowed down.

As you started spinning, I was going "oh no" but just couldn't decide if I should slam the brakes.

I feel like an idiot that I couldn't avoid us picking up serious damage Sad

AH that explains it! Boost down to 7.
I was very hesitant of making any kind of move at that point, but the rate I closed on you kinda shocked me. Shock & hesitation don't mix all that well! lol hand fisted, hogtied, clumsiness.
Would've been better for me to just run off rather than an attempted save which left you nowhere to go!
Was having a blast and a good race, sitting back letting it fall into place. But in the end it was ME who fell on my face!!
WTF? was I just poetic?

Congrats P Hlavac!
I remember having you in sight early on for quite some time, way to work your way through the field!!
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May 2017 - 23:40

Great race for me. Slow car, slow but consistent pace.
I'm just sorry I saw many pilots cutting the Chicanes at high speed.
Every time I missed the braking point and had to cut some chicane, I did it at low speed.
To arrive with the whole car 5 laps of the leader and in 10 place, for me it was a victory!
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 0:59

Hours after the race ends and not even a private "sorry" from the one who ended my race. Evil or Very Mad

Completely unnecessary and avoidable...and only 4 laps in. Wow, just wow. Thanks a lot for that. Mad

Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 7:45

Toutes mes félicitations, Petr ! :top:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 7:46

Bruno Chacon wrote:

Great race for me. Slow car, slow but consistent pace.
I'm just sorry I saw many pilots cutting the Chicanes at high speed.
Every time I missed the braking point and had to cut some chicane, I did it at low speed.
To arrive with the whole car 5 laps of the leader and in 10 place, for me it was a victory!

Bravo Bruno ! :clap:
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 9:08

Congratulations to winner! I am looking forward to hear our national anthem here on HSO!! Smile Smile

Not much to say about my race...again stupid mistake and again in the moment I started to feel good behind the wheel. From this point I will drop my car and only try to get some one-offs if time permits...and I also have to delete my signature with statistics pig
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 10:31

Well...What a race, hm? 3rd on the grid, wonderful start, lead at the end of the first chicane.
I had wonderful fights and duels with the lead pack in the first 27 laps, always debating whether to pit or not. But I decided not to, and that while driving on super soft tyres. I was in the lead, after all.
However, desaster striked as I hit the gas too early and hit the curb at the end of the first chicane in lap 29 or so, after having lapped Jonatan. Sooo, back to 7th place. But I'm in a McLaren, and I got a good mix between straightline speed and corner performance, so that should go well!
So, I was up to 6th, 5th, 4th. Then there was Francois Remmen in front of me. At the end of the stadium in the Nordkurve, he ran wide and left a wide gap open for me to go through, so I went for it. But then he cut me off there and almost ruined my race (it was after the race that I found out the exact same thing happened between Francois and Dave Jaques, and it cost Dave his car!) and afterwards, he was basically zig-zagging across the track until I finally could overtake him before the first chicane.
So, my question is: What the hell was that, Francois?!?  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
And because of that action by him, I was unable to catch up to Juha and Petr!
I certainly had the pace at the end to get both, but I was unable to gain 9-11 seconds in, like 7 laps...
Still, even though I'm frustrated as all hell because of my schoolboy error, I'm still glad to having finished where I started and having got another podium finish.
Also, I can only add to what has been said before. Clean, fair battling at the front, it's been like oval racing with right turns! I loved it! Thank you all very much and see you at the Hungaroring!
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 11:52

Keep calm Karel. My stats are almist the samr as yours but now im going step by step up in percentage of finished races. 32% yupiii!
The race was at the beginnig a bit more carefully especially during braking into the chicanes so i cannot find correct braking point and i lost a lot of times but after several trips into the grass of the other drivers i appeared on the 12 place which was great. I tried to keep with Ray in his Brabham when he take my possition and also looked at the order where is Jonatan. After Ray's crash in the second chicane i stayed alone 3 s ahead of Jonatan so my main goal was to increase my gap on Jonatan. My main stress situation was when the main leading group begun to lap me. I was surprised how many cars there were with tight differencies so i had a problem where to clean up my car. Very unfortunate that Jonatan had some problem and he had to pit but to have both AGS in top ten is great result.
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 13:29

Could someone perhaps direct me to the protest area of the forums where I would file protest for an incident? Can't seem to find it and my hand is being forced considering said offender cannot even be bothered to explain himself or apologize for the incident.

A "one off" drive for me doesn't mean I didn't sink hours of training and work into this race.
To have it ended by someone that cannot even bother to apologize after such an amateur move... Yeah, I'm pissed!

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 13:44

Jason Whited wrote:
Could someone perhaps direct me to the protest area of the forums where I would file protest for an incident?  Can't seem to find it and my hand is being forced considering said offender cannot even be bothered to explain himself or apologize for the incident.

A "one off" drive for me doesn't mean I didn't sink hours of training and work into this race.  
To have it ended by someone that cannot even bother to apologize after such an amateur move...  Yeah, I'm pissed!

Thanks in advance
I'm pretty sure that I know who you mean and there are probably also admin rulings on the way so don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 13:49

Send myself a PM with a time stamp of the incident in the official replay. (Can download it from the website) and a brief description of what happened and we will look into it.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 13:52

Jason Whited wrote:
Could someone perhaps direct me to the protest area of the forums where I would file protest for an incident?  Can't seem to find it and my hand is being forced considering said offender cannot even be bothered to explain himself or apologize for the incident.

To have it ended by someone that cannot even bother to apologize after such an amateur move...  Yeah, I'm pissed!

Thanks in advance

You can:
a) PM administrators (Coxon, White) and press charges against the evil man :regl:

b) PM the person you want on the Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 811692321

c) have a beer or two, than discharge your anger here in public area, (which is acctually the Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 811692321 with audience - I personaly love that) then have another few beers, then hug the same person and claim friendship till the end of the days, and of corse, start a team together and show to the world light side allways wins, no metter what. Did I mention having beer along the way? No? So, you either allready had enough, either you hadnt had enough, so grab some.

I sincirly hope Im not that person, becose Im total unaware of what you are talking about.

So, which one you pick? Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 1623587389
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 13:59

Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Tumblr_mto4sjRWTx1rxobalo1_400

HSO at Hockenheim judging by the replays and reports. :hihi:

Yes I know it's from Imola....
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 14:05

Richard Coxon wrote:
Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Tumblr_mto4sjRWTx1rxobalo1_400

HSO at Hockenheim judging by the replays and reports. :hihi:

Yes I know it's from Imola....
That's almost legitimately how my first lapping attempt during the lead fight went along. Without the spin, of course. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 14:24

Thank you, Richard.
I will note the timestamp and get that together.

@Raul.

(A)...is what I am doing. The "evil man" isn't so "evil" as inconsiderate and, apparently, inexperienced.

(B)...being the offender, the responsibility to contact falls on him. This is the proper thing to do in the event that you ram your car up the rear of another and destroy their race.

(C)...I'm on the wagon these days. But a smoke or two is perhaps in order. :cowboy:
While it may be ok here (I actually don't know) raking another over the coals in a public setting is not procedure where I come from. Being that I admin at another site and there are those here that participate there, I intent to hold myself to a bit higher standard than slamming another on the boards (though, that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to :bangry: )

Also, you are not the person I am talking about...so...
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 14:46

Jason Whited wrote:

While it may be ok here (I actually don't know) raking another over the coals in a public setting is not procedure where I come from.

It is no ok here either Smile. Telling others how your race went and describing the eventual incidents is ok, obviously, but aggressive statements, let alone insults, are not tolerated.

By the way, feel free to advertise for some events of the league you admin in our "Paddock" section Wink. It doesn't have to be historic content either, only requirement is that it's not for races that have a date conflict with one of ours Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 15:05

Quote :
That's almost legitimately how my first lapping attempt during the lead fight went along.

Well that made some eyebrows raise given your promise of behaving good, but no final harm was done so I guess you are lucky for now. I would not try it again though ...
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 15:10

Thanks, Frank.

PM sent regarding the incident. I'm over it now and will allow it to be decided on per procedure.

Frank Verplanken wrote:
It is no ok here either Smile. Telling others how your race went and describing the eventual incidents is ok, obviously, but aggressive statements, let alone insults, are not tolerated.

Yeah, didn't figure it was. And, even so, still wouldn't do it. In the end, allowance of such only pollutes the forums and creates a bad atmosphere, etc etc etc. Best just to stick with the proper channels, etc etc etc.

And thanks for the offer to advertise our events here. Wasn't sure about that and haven't had the time to spend with the site to get really acquainted with much outside the threads I've needed to participate in. We race on Tuesday nights (9pm EST) so I doubt that will coincide with any events here. Two weeks left in the current season, and season 3 will be starting the 30th of this month. When we publish the mods and details I'll head over there and share. :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 15:15

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :
That's almost legitimately how my first lapping attempt during the lead fight went along.

Well that made some eyebrows raise given your promise of behaving good, but no final harm was done so I guess you are lucky for now. I would not try it again though ...
True, but I was surprised by that Modena in the middle of the track too.. But I'm not gonna take that chance twice..
Back to top Go down
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 15:44

Had a Great, for me, race going until Lap 12. She twitched in Turn 1 and when it was clear she was spinning I gave her the clutch and locked the brakes down. Probably should've stayed on the gas a bit longer as she then proceeded to slam into the tire wall nose first. Oh well, was the first time ALL SEASON the Jordan's were actually running back to back and, for once, I was the lead car.

I do want to say, and I expect some big stuff is coming from the admins, especially as no one has announced that the results are up yet,(even though they are). There was wayyy to much questionable, if not worse, driving from a LOT of people out there. This was across the board, so I'm not going to call people out and name any names, but this also includes one driver in the lead group who spent the whole race driving with his head up his ass. Others were very questionable, I realize I'm a Semi-Professional Lapped car, so my skills at being lapped by the leaders may be a bit more practiced, but some of you need to learn how to be lapped. Others need to learn the proper way to rejoin the track after you've gone off. Which, funnily enough, is NOT to just pull back out on track when you feel like and in front of whomever.

As for the rest, hopefully the admins will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 19:14

Jason, your post reminds me one critical situation where I was rejoining and trying to stay as outside as possible after I cannot find a place in second chicane. I hope in this case I did not endanger anyone behind me.

I did not have time to take a look on replay yet Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 19:40

just watched the whole replay and the conclusion was simply, a thriller and real race with mostly lots of highs
i usualy dont have time for this and dont want to writhe it all down or   anybody to abuse but last night I've got some nasty words by people i have very high and consider as gentlemans
so a full detail of the race from my prospective

first , before i gonna celebrate i want to opologize to David Jaques he lost front  wing by hitting me at the back at Lap 3 ( sorry i said in pm lap 1), reason as you can see i lost it on the curbs and was in a spin already and your car functioned as a guardrail and put me on track again, conlusions i was so damn lucky to even contineu as you wern't  a race accident but i hope you rewind your words by call this blocking and dont give a .... about others

specialy when i saw my friend Janak pushed off by that green car  at lap 1 i couldnt mark your words
despite , most of us here, invest  the time and efford  to get it there and a podium was waisted straight away, i felt very sad form him at that point as still now
asking me already what hungaroring version  we going to use..

then my other friend David Jundt
consider him as one of the highest awerness on racing tracks from alsmost  all racers as i full understand him and feels what he is going to do on track but not visa versa last night as he called
again i cannot mark those words by seeing him by getting under presure from the Dallara squadra  misjudge the 1st chicane and push out juha and blocking
Petr at lap 21 , i personaly dont have any issue with blocking or divebombing under controll ( with clutch fully pressed) as long you dont tbone!

Rob divebomb me a few laps later on the outside there at the same place
what was i thinking, great move Rob , mayby my aproach is different on that , but i was applausing him
we had also such great racing i m sure he can confirm

with Rob and Juha ( man i thought it was Mick for a while )  it was fun also with Jundt

and at last the little lion from germany , think if you put us both in a cage we tear eachother apart lol!
no realy Pascal you a fast driver and very agressive, like i was and sometimes can be
the corner i ran wide was still mine and only thing i did was to keep the line there  to make gab bigger for petr, you going for every gab  and drive so damn close to almost into the gearbox you cannot react when the guy in front make a move or mistake
but i never ever want to hit anybody! the zig zag as you called was abit on the limit i agree  but we never touched think now it was  it taste last night like your own medecine
but racing for a possible p3 you can't expect that people lay down a red carpet for you would you

i wanne shake hands and give you all the fun by the tracks i make
so carry on

a dreamscenario was in the make
for a while we were p1 and p2 but driving from lap 3 with a little crippled rear
at lap 37 it was almost impossible get hit from the rear by a Minardi
but why in earth gabriele overshoot the last chicane i dont follow

im so sad that this race wasnt broadcasted the replay,  sounds , it was amazing to watch
i dont know what happend at the back but  but hope you guys enjoyed it
ok guys back to work now

cya at hungaring with a much slower paced car  Laughing

FD
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 20:08

François Remmen wrote:

the corner i ran wide was still mine
Uhm, that might have been the case but let's just say if I entered the track like you did, I'd have my ass thrown out of here!
Francois Remmen wrote:
the zig zag as you called was abit on the limit i agree  but we never touched think now it was  it taste last night like your own medecine
A bit, you think? Suspect  Also, letting me "taste a bit of my own medicine" even though I had a very clean race at Silverstone and Hockenheim isn't very..... (I'm gonna catch hell for that, since I'm pretty much the black sheep here) sportsman-like, is it?
Francois Remmen wrote:
but racing for a possible p3 you can't expect that people lay down a red carpet for you would you
Never did, never will. Why should I expect that? I wouldn't hand anyone a podium finish on a silver plate either but I'd at least let them take it at first if I see that they're much faster.
Francois Remmen wrote:
but i never ever want to hit anybody!
Me neither but those actions were really... Me-like, to put it that way.
Anyways, I hope I'm not starting any drama with that reply here, I'm gonna concentrate on Indy now so see ya.
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 20:41

Sincerely, I hope that HSO administrators will often see and review the replay of this race. They were unacceptable absurdities for a league of this importance and so well-regarded for its austerity.
What I saw was a derby of high-speed demolitions, deliberate pushing, vengeance, and amateurish and inconsequential attitudes.
Simply unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2017 - 23:50

Pascal Mikula wrote:

True, but I was surprised by that Modena in the middle of the track too.. But I'm not gonna take that chance twice..

I saw that moment. Modena was already being lapped on the right. Didnt appear to do anything wrong?
It was surprising you stayed to the left. affraid
Were you expecting it to vanish at your convenience? lol!
BTW, good recovery drive for 3rd! :third:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [May 7th]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next