Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)

Go down 
+24
Petr Hlavac
Simon Wattman
Jukka Närhi
Lee Simpson
Scott Urick
Greg DellaCella
Juha Bos
Raul Jereb
Pascal Mikula
Axel Putra
Jacob Fredriksson
Martin Lacina
Ludovic Tiengou
Jason Fitch
David Jundt
Dana Schurer
David Sabre
Mick Chapman
Michael Drechsler
Bob Holada
Bob Wilson
Alberto Ibañez
Jason White
Richard Coxon
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel Putra
Club Driver
Axel Putra

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2015-03-14

Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:31

21 laps down. Sums it up.

On the start, when the message "Green flag" from the game came, my laptop freezes a little so somehow I got hit and spun and a punctured left rear!!! I spent slowly to get back to pit. I know I will finish last unless someone got the same issue.

Pretty good, the car is good, I saw the front pack close togethere on the 1st stint Shocked

Then around halfway at turn 2 my concentration went blank just for split second and into the wall I goes. No wheel lost so I got back slowly again to pit.

At least I didn't ruin someone race (I think).

I finished again :banane: lol!
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:32

Alan Forster wrote:
still not happy to be put in the wall like that Mad

I saw that from my vantage point  Sad  Never cool to have that happen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
Bob Wilson

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2016-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:32

Congratulations to Dana!!!! Way to go Jacob...nice race cheers
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

Way too laggy to try to follow anyone at the beggining, so i was left in the dust... sorry if my lag caused problems to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:41

Was my race to lose and damned if I didn't f this one up......

Slid through my Pit stall on first round of stops, thankfully, I still had 2 laps of fuel left......Damned surprised I managed to pull off a Top 5.

Congrats Jacob on the Win and Dana for the Title......
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:41

Points and results are up  :flag:
Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:44

Weird issue happened to me during last pitstop in lap 90 i think. I was a bit faster in the pitlane entry and fade a bit into the grass but i returned back on the road but when i stop in my pit box nothing happened. Finally i had to make another lap and make the reqular pitstop but i lost a lap of course. :-( I was on 6place and had excellent drafting cooperation with Petr. Nice work. :top:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:46

That was one of the most boring races I ever had.

I was racing with 19/12 wings and the 800 HP boost, but I was like a sitting duck on a garden pond. At least 1s off normal pace and 2s off the leader's pace.

I spun once trying to give room and re-entered slowly at the edge of the circuit.

Wasn't enough though, as I got nailed out of nowhere pale

Sorry, but I thought I was well away from the racing line and my car was visible enough? scratch

I hope this slow trend won't continue in CART '88...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
Bob Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:47

Well another screw up in the pits :grrr: Spun the rear wheels and wound up in the grass, other than that it was a 13 second stop, yeah right! Good start..got to run up front for awhile..I could not get by anyone on the outside...best line for me was on the white line. Really good racing with everyone today. Again thanks to everyone who works so hard to put these races on, great job!!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:52

Woohoo, awesooome! I knew I could win one of those 2-miler tracks, glad I finally got it done!

I had the best car underneath I've ever had, I think. No hint of understeer or oversteer in any situation, meaning I could push like hell at all times. Tire wear wasn't bad either on the inside tires, which was the key to the win. One set of left-side tires all race!

That meant I catched up 5-6 seconds on the first two pit stops, which I desperately needed. I started way down the field, per usual, so I needed something to keep in touch for the 2nd stint. Mission accomplished, but then I lost the draft of Urick, Jukka and Sabre, so I had to do something for the second stop too.

But as my car was so good, I didn't have any problems whatsoever. Got ahead of Jukka for the last dozen of laps and could cruise home my first Indycar win!

:champ:

These kind of tracks have been cruel to me before, from being shoved into the wall in the final lap at Michigan in last years' CART series, blowing up with 7 laps to go while leading by a lap at Fontana, to being run over during caution here this spring, and being out-smarted in every Michigan race we had this year. This is my favorite HSO win this!

See you all at Phoenix! :hello:

Last edited by Jacob Fredriksson on Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 9:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Drechsler
Pro Driver
Michael Drechsler

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 22:57

One wasted opportunity again. During practice, I already noted I had problems fetching a draft and stay in it. Did some tests while my roast was stewing in the pot and found a few tenths, while the handling wasn't affected that much. Heading towards the race, I experienced a few CTDs due to runtime errors, so I was just able to do one timed lap during qualifying.
I decided before to go with a lower boost engine this time, before it was decided to drive with no rules (and no yellows). I knew it was going to be tight, but thought I could make it. Unfortunately, at the beginning of the race, I quickly lost contact to the cars in front of me, because somebody had a bit of a slow start, and someone else in front of me (I think Richard Wilks?) was lagging like hell, which didn't help my confidence. When I decided to get on him an pass him, it caused damage to my car. Not that much to affect handling, but still annoying to happen. Had some fun racing around the track with Simon Wattman and some other car, but the first pitstop came way to early and I knew it was getting veeeeery tight. In the second stretch, I could use the draft of some much faster cars and that was certainly a moral boost, and helped fuel consumption. I had some laps advantage over other cars, could move up to seventh, still, it was tight. Second stop, I ran over my pit spot and had to back the car, that cost me a few seconds, but back on track I was able to follow some very fast cars in their draft for an extended while - unfortunately the cars in front of me had good groups to follow too, as I couldn't really make up ground. But then, with the leader still having two laps to go, I couldn't hold it any longer, I had to do a splash'n'dash for a ridiculous amount of fuel. That cost me dear. I already chose less boost to stretch my option, but with the decision to go without yellows, that wasn't enough. Bad luck once again Rolling Eyes I hope on more luck (and a better engined car) in 1988 Smile
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 23:03

That was awesome!

First of all, thank you to Bob Wilson for sorting me out with a setup and advice. It gained me two tenths over a lap. The remaining part of the gap was due to my Kingfish being more like a goldfish when on such a power track compared to the 1000 BHP Eagles.

I qualified it where I should fit on the grid and then set off for a FANTASTIC draft race. So many drivers and no accidents, it was a real pleasure. A true endorsement for HSO.

The bad part of all this excitement was I forgot to stick it in fourth gear and had to pit earlier than my drafting buddies. It was a fast stop so I got out reasonably well in sixth place.

My second and third stops were complete disasters. For the second one, I thought it could make another lap with 4 litres left. I pass the pit entry, it goes down to 3 litres. Houston, we have a problem... I lose time coasting to the pits, the gauge going to 0 in the last turn. Down to ninth after this round of stops.

No worries, I was still inside the top 10. So, could I perform any worse for the third stop? Yes I could. At Indy I won the Jigger Award for bad luck but this time I ruined it all by myself by entering the pit lane too fast and still travelling at 100 MPH when passing my pit crew. Gave them a friendly wave and did another lap. Thankfully, I did have sufficient fuel this time or it would have been a long trip walking back down the pit lane.

It only cost me one place and I still ended up tenth, but it could have been a lot better if it hadn't been for my own mistakes.

Well done to AJ Frederifoyt on winning. Maybe that engine isn't that bad after all. :hihi:
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Dec 2016 - 23:19

My car was running well at the start and I was right up at the front and made a great first pitstop to stay near the front. Then Scott forced his way past going under the white line to overtake and he managed to damage my car. The car was still quite fast and a good second pitstop kept me near the front swapping the lead with Jukka until Jukka made a pitstop, a couple of laps later I decided to stop only to run onto the grass so when I stopped the mechanics would not change the wheels :doh: . I had to go around and make another stop therefore losing a lap. Finished sixth, not too bad but could have been much better.
Well done Jacob. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
Bob Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 0:45

Any screenshots? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Urick
Experienced Driver
Scott Urick

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 9:16

Well, that's racing. I just spent two hours watching the broadcast and my own replay. Johnaton and Ben should receive Emmys for their work this season!

All set to get the pole and a RL plumbing issue pops up and I miss qualifications. Then we do the hokey-pokey with the pit stop fault. Good to go. Applause to the admins for quick footwork and pulling it off.

Then multiple starts. Some of you guys need to stop solely hot-lapping and practice some basics -- like driving a stick-shift!

I wasn't too worried about starting at the back. Once we got going, I was able to get to the front by lap24. Was it you, Petr, that latched onto me in the 1st stint and enabled us to catch the lead pack? It was a great job of drafting!

I had Fitch on comms, as I had helped him with a qualifications setup (but not a race setup) and knew his McLaren was quick. Alberto was up there as well, and I had just told Fitch we could put him between us and just start working the draft and pulling out from the field. Not until the replay did I see that Alberto was fighting a push. And it was about the next lap, unfortunately that he washed out at the exit of T2 and finished the car. Sorry, man!

I continued drafting with Fitch until the 1st pit stops. By which time we had pulled out two seconds on the field. Fitch blew his pit stop. Drafting partner gone.

Sabre had drawn down on us during pit entry and took only two tires. He got out a few seconds ahead of me. Dana and Jukka, of course, had aced their stops and were out front. I had come out 10th, caught a couple places form people pitting later and found another drafting friend in Juha. We ran down David, then the three of us put a power move on Dana and Jukka to go back to the lead.

We ended up with a lead group of me, Jukka, David for the rest of the 2nd stint. I was really grinning about the potential of David and I going for the win and just how Jukka would figure out how to best us both. And the trio was making really good time and pulling another gap on the field.

The fuel was running out around lap 61. I had called for my pit stop and I saw by the replay, Jukka had called for his. Coming out of T2, I dove for the apron to signal my stop. There crawls Putra at school-zone speed. I had to lift, stab the brakes and swerve back onto the racing surface to avoid him. Jukka and David had moved outside and I was back in the gas so as not to lose too much before entering the pits. AND I had to mindful of where they were on the track.

Back close to full chat, I saw the smoke ahead and was concentrating on finding the car the caused it.

jundt wrote:
I spun once trying to give room and re-entered slowly at the edge of the circuit.

Wasn't enough though, as I got nailed out of nowhere pale

Sorry, but I thought I was well away from the racing line and my car was visible enough? scratch

Umm, "out of nowhere"? No, you didn't get "nailed". You took out the leader with 2nd and 3rd breathing down his neck. It only by the grace of the racing gods you didn't take out all of the first three! And I personally saw you pull up and out of the way enough times that, after 60+ laps, you knew damned good and well the lead groups were coming down the backstretch on that bottom line! The apron is a perfectly drivable surface for cars driving up to 150mph, but you stayed above the line doing less than 100mph.

In addition, according to my replay, I didn't see you close enough to anybody who needed giving room. It look to me like you had warped to the garage and the back to the track, which caused your loss of control.

Welcome to the oval racing party, pal.

Alan, I'm sorry there was contact. I had to move up to avoid spinning a teammate up into both of us. I left you a lane and a half to gather it up. Your front wheels have looked like a paint shaker every time I've raced with you. I've offered help and you've said you're sorted. I'm not giving up four lanes to your slalom.

And, Mr. Sabre, I will defer to your call. But in my replay, we cleared by nearly a foot when I passed on the apron. Besides, I was never going to be able to pass you on the outside, so I improvised. Like earlier that lap, I was outside of you through three and four, you hooked the apron and tank-slapped me. Yes, I was holding down on you, but I wasn't going to give any more distance than I had to. Could that be what caused the damage? Individual replays show each of us the same thing we saw during the race. I will go look at the server replay in the results page later. In the meantime, I do apologize if my apron pass caused any harm.

Otherwise, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone for a great race! Lapped gentlemen driving like just that and not impeding the leaders or championship contenders. The drivers drafting or working with other cars (albeit temporary) to gain the aero advantage -- very professional.

To Dana, on the USAC 73 Championship! I haven't been here for the entire season, but I must say what I've seen has been the smoothest, most calculated, talented driving I have seen in any sim -- maybe even in RL racing!

And, Jukka. You are the prince of pissing up a rope. The points were all but done by the time I came around, BUT YOU NEVER GAVE UP! Helluva run today. We had a great run today. I just wish I could have stuck around to race you the distance.

And I've got to give a mention to Jacob in that Foyt Coyote/Wildcat! YOU GOT ONE! They tell me you went for three stops as well and didn't leg one out on mileage. That is purely smart driving, discipline, and perseverance! That car was always slippery, but before the rules change, nothing more than a cur dog. But you hung with her, kept tuning and re-tuning, and she came to you. That's also a champion in my book. I'm sure A.J. would still tell you to piss off, but he would mean it in the nicest possible way!

But, in the end, Al Loquasto's car won the USAC 73 Championship. Hell is frosting over already!

Last edited by Scott Urick on Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 10:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 9:22

David Jundt wrote:
I hope this slow trend won't continue in CART '88...

I'm afraid it will if you continue to come to the races with no previous preparation. Nobody who had practiced at least a bit was running more than 10 (minimum) on the rear wing, and I even told you so in the chat during the practice/warmup.  Unlike road circuits, where the quality driver can make up for the car's deficits, at ovals if your setup is not at least in the ball park, you are a sitting duck. Specially at big ones. Of course it then becomes very boring, which is sad considering that oval racing is normally (If you do your homeworks) quite exciting.
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 10:04

David Jundt wrote:
I was racing with 19/12 wings and the 800 HP boost

No surprise that you were slow with so much downforce. I drove 3/10 with very loose setup in order to eliminate understeer. And still i was not fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 12:15

It has been a very discouraging race.
Done, for once, a good qualy. I've managed to push my engine up to its limits (it blew on the start of lap 4). But there was no way I pushed it so much in race.
I was trying to do a two pitstop with only one change of tyres. The car was capable of the deed without being slower even on weared tyres. But to do that I've to take the middle boost, a 1 radiator and count on one or two yellow. It's was risky at best but it had work before.
Bad news on start the yellow are off. The challenge to run for the points just became more than a mere challenge.
During the first few laps of the race I realized I was totally off the pace with my strategy. I was able to follow the draft of the Foyt. They were able to follow the slowest Offys but no way I could do it myself. But when the Foyt got the draft on an Offy they both outrun me. So I see everyone getting away and I was unable to follow anyone. I was alone very soon on the race.
I was lapped just before the leaders starts their first round of pitstop. nothing weird there. Except I was disgusted to see those Offy overtaking me in corners. I was full throttle and depise that they overtake me as if I was stalled. I was thinking then of the Dupondt brother in their jeep in "Tintin au pays de l'or noir".
On my first pitstop everything collapse. I was hit by a car and got damaged. But I haven't seen it. So, instead of a 10 second, I've got a 62 seconds pit stop...two laps down. Ite missa est. No way I could do anything with such a gap.
I've almost retired because....well getting bored all alone with no hope to acheive points it's not really a funny thing to do. By respect for the organisation I stayed on the track and finish alone, far behind and discouraged. This season has just been a disaster. bad engine and mostly a poor race performance gave nothing but disgruntlement pale
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 13:29

Thanks for all your congratulations, I'm very glad that I was able to beat such fantastic opposition. Smile

Scott Urick wrote:
And I've got to give a mention to Jacob in that Foyt Coyote/Wildcat! YOU GOT ONE! They tell me you went for three stops as well and didn't leg one out on mileage. That is purely smart driving, discipline, and perseverance! That car was always slippery, but before the rules change, nothing more than a cur dog. But you hung with her, kept tuning and re-tuning, and she came to you. That's also a champion in my book. I'm sure A.J. would still tell you to piss off, but he would mean it in the nicest possible way!

I'm flattered!

Reasons why I picked this car to begin with:

1. It's A.J's car.
2. It's something nobody else has. Meaning, I can always get that unfair advantage. At most tracks it has been fuel mileage. It's also been fantastic in traffic, never ever tight. But at the first Michigan race, it was awfully loose instead, in traffic. I don't ever like to settle for anything, so you got to re-think the setup. I finally nailed it here.

And when the race is green all the way, you can calculate the race more precisely. I could do 32 laps per run, but that is still 4 laps short at the end. Better go hard all the way then, or at least making sure I am in a position to out-run the rest.

Sorry that you weren't around there!

Also, I forgot to congratulate Dana on the championship yesterday! That's a mega performance with that car, very impressive. Also, no matter race strategy you were on, the most difficult car to pass or shake off in the field! Very well deserved.

:top:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 13:51

Quote :
the most difficult car to pass

Except on the outside :hihi: 

Seriously, said it in the broadcast already and I repeat it, heartly congratulations for the championship. You made Roger McCluskey proud with your driving and thinking :chinois:

And, talking about accurancy of the mod: History repeats itself with an outdated McLaren winning the series, one victory for AJ, a Patrick Eagle winning Indy 500 ... Shocked :drink:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 13:54

Congrats Jacob & Dana :champ: :first:

And huge congrats to all the HSO guys for making this series possible ! :top: Cool
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 14:09

Of course Congratulations to Dana on winning the championship. :chinois:

Well driven all season, a tough and fair competitor. :top:
Back to top Go down
Bob Holada
Club Driver
Bob Holada

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2016-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 15:50

I apologize for any difficulties I may have caused at the race.
I really wish that the formation lap would have started from the pits. I had not practiced going from a dead stop while on the banking. I know it wasn’t that steep of a banking but it did make it more difficult.
After being a part of the 2nd and 3rd aborted restart I realized I was in a precarious position and hit ESC.
I ended up back in the paddock. I still had the race button available to me. So I pushed it and was given a chance to start from the paddock/pit. Sort of being allowed to use my back-up car. The problem is that my back-up car had the default setup and not my race setup. I knew that I had been unable to get the default setup under 1:36. After a couple of pitstops to get the wings where they should be I was finally able to get a little more speed. But it was too late to make much difference in my final position. At least I was able to finish the race. It appeared that staying high worked well when the field came by to lap me.
Back to top Go down
Bob Holada
Club Driver
Bob Holada

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2016-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 16:05

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:
I've almost retired because....well getting bored all alone with no hope to acheive points it's not really a funny thing to do. By respect for the organisation I stayed on the track and finish alone, far behind and discouraged. This season has just been a disaster. bad engine and mostly a poor race performance gave nothing but disgruntlement pale

Ludovic
After seeing you race, you certainly have my respect for making the best of a poor situation.
For all the effort you've put into getting that Chevy to finish you should be guaranteed a Chevy/Illmor motor for the 1988 Cart season. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 16:07

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :
the most difficult car to pass

Except on the outside :hihi: 

Seriously, said it in the broadcast already and I repeat it, heartly congratulations for the championship. You made Roger McCluskey proud with your driving and thinking :chinois:

And, talking about accurancy of the mod: History repeats itself with an outdated McLaren winning the series, one victory for AJ, a Patrick Eagle winning Indy 500 ... Shocked :drink:

Damned the Chevy has no points in the real season. Blimey I got some. Sorry for the non historic issue there lol! lol! lol! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)   Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 15 - College Station (Dec 4th)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next