Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]

Go down 
+25
Glenn Corliss
David Sabre
Raul Jereb
Martin Lacina
Konstantin Zubov
Eric Plana
Mick Chapman
Raymond Riddall
Ludovic Tiengou
Steve Settanta
Philippe Martinelli
Matthias Weber
François Remmen
Petr Hlavac
Matt Geddes
Greg Hunt
Vincent Beretta
Pascal Mikula
Luca Lazzarato
Joel Sixou
Yves Plaçais
Jan Kowalski
Jacob Fredriksson
Dana Schurer
Ben Paulet
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dana Schurer
Experienced Driver
Dana Schurer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2015-04-19

Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2016 - 23:23

Great fun today! Scrapping with Jacob for roughly 30 laps over third position was some of the most intense and satisfying racing I've had in any series. I really expected to fall behind once the tires got worn but luck (and my power/weight advantage :hihi:) was on my side and delivered my first decent result in this series.
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2016 - 7:18

I really had Problems with my brakes this time, so i messen up on lap 2 an destroyed both left tires and suspensions.

After pit stop car was a handful, but drivable.

Some Laps later when Dann, Ray and Jacob wanted to lap my i tried to move out of the way and off track, but I've forgotten that massive hay barriers and destroyed my tires again.

After that car was almost undrivable, so i'm glad that at least no DNF this time
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2016 - 10:27

I finished my first race in F5000. Thx Riverside to have keep me on your asphalt. :frank:
Grats podium, and grats Jose and Greg, your battle seemed to be good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2016 - 14:55

I must say i enjoyed the race, didn't expect to be able to keep the speed with almost everyone else on the back straight. Had an amazing fight with Konstantin, it was really exciting until... A messenger on my PC decided to ALT+TAB me out of the game on the way to the back straight.. So that was a little bit unfortunate..
Anyways I'm really glad that i managed to compete in this race and i am glad i could finish 7th or 8th.. Well that's not so good for the many people that had to stop in the last laps because of e.g. engine failure.. Anyways what i'd like to point out was after the race, Greg more or less threatened to kick my ass out of the league because in one lap he spun in front of me after lapping me... I was a bit surprised by that reaction, and i just wanted to point that out.
Congratulations anyways to Jose for winning!
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2016 - 16:55

Greg can't "kick" anybody's "ass" out of the league. I would like to just point that out. Mind you, i haven't seen the incident (you are not streaming anymore either) so i can't cast any opinion about the incident itself.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2016 - 18:28

Quote :
Anyways what i'd like to point out was after the race, Greg more or less threatened to kick my ass out of the league because in one lap he spun in front of me after lapping me... I was a bit surprised by that reaction, and i just wanted to point that out.

Not sure what he said, but it is more than likely that you misunderstood him or Greg could not express in english exactly what he wanted. If there are incidents between two drivers, please clear it per PM among you (Usually works best) and if there is the need to log a protest, do so also per PM to the series admin. Thxs
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2016 - 18:43

Nope, i don't think Greg couldn't express it correctly in english, it was a very clear statement. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2016 - 19:57

When i see the replay i thing his reaction is a bit exaggerated. :hum: Pascal maybe could clear the inner of the track to get greg the better side of the track, its true. But Greg could wait a bit and he could have all of the track free for safety overtaking. That as he go outside of the track after collision with Jose was his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2016 - 20:03

OK thanks for the input guys, we will review the incident and the chat and decide what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2016 - 20:11

I am also locking this forum too for the time being while we look into the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]   Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Riverside Grand Prix [April 27th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3