Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]

Go down 
+20
Peter Lengyel
Pascal Mikula
Alessio Campigotto
Matthias Weber
Jean-Marie Placais
Yannick Lampure
Alberto Ibañez
Philippe Martinelli
Patrice Gibelin
Didier Conjeaud
Yves Plaçais
Ole Marius Myrvold
Raul Jereb
David Jundt
Dave Simmons
Jonatan Acerclinth
Jan Kowalski
Dylan Canton
Mike Becnel
Richard Coxon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 9:50

Présent Wink
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 16:35

I hope to be around but was told that I can expect a visit from my brother with his daughter in tow so I don't know weather I will be able to make it. Depends when he shows up and how long he stays.

Will try to post when I know about the situation so my car may or may not be open for this event Sad
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 17:06

Ok Jonatan, Thanks for informing us  :top:
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 17:28

finalement absent ce soir Neutral

désolé.
Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 18:57

raul, very nice! glad to help. i could use the beer right about now, snow fell earlier than forecast so i finished my run and am ready to race. only thing is only had about 2 hours of sleep ;P
Back to top Go down
Dave Simmons
Club Driver

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 19:41

What are the TS details please, i am blind and cannot find them
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 19:54

Dave Simmons wrote:
What are the TS details please, i am blind and cannot find them

address: 108.61.202.29:9260
password: HSO2016
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 19:56

Race server is up.

Qualifying starts in 25 minutes.  :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 20:27

Just now in qualifying, i lost my keyboard in rF. On desktop and (obviously) in my browser it still works, but in rFactor somehow i couldn't open the chat, I couldn't exit to garage, i couldn't change views, i couldn't do anything; So I had to exit right now by killing the .exe via Task Manager. If that happens again now in qualifying, I will not race today, which is really unfortunate and a shame because I really like this track and it's the first time my car is actually competitive as far as hotlaps are concerned.

EDIT: Advancing to race 2... rFactor crashes... GG WP I'd say... Alright I might not be even starting R2..
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 21:44

Race 2 starts in 8 mins.  :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:16

Sorry Ole to wreck my car in front you, I crashed on the tires as a noob. I hit Esc but it was too late. Embarassed
What a pity, I had 1 first good race, and the 2nd was well started too. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dave Simmons
Club Driver

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:22

i enjoyed this track in practice, but couldnt pull it together on the night.

R1 hit a spinning car then i crashed into one of the anti cuts

R2 absolute joke, i avoid two crashes by taking to the grass, only way to avoid collision and get two stop gos, then i enter the pit and rfactor setups the pit menu, 42 secs in total and race ruined after lap 1!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:27

Race 2 when I went to line up in my grid spot there was no red box, looked back and it was at the back of the grid!, reversed into the spot and it then spawned me into my right spot but was saying I was lined up wrong? Ended up missing the start so was just trying to keep out of trouble on first lap and going into the chicane in the middle sector there was a pile up so had to go outside of the tyre barrier to avoid hitting everyone and it gave me a penalty, served it and it gave me another one! served that and it gave me another one so gave up lol!
Back to top Go down
Ole Marius Myrvold
Club Driver

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:33

Meh - not sure why I bother with these kind of tracks. I need perfect races to be able to get any useful points out of them, as I have car that looses to a M3 when I'm drafting the M3 lol!

I spun out from a 2nd in Race 1, all my fault. Loosing concentration early.
Race 2... well what's to say there, doesn't matter if I drive perfect when others don't. First the 72 cuts on Monza and now getting spun in T1, great driving there Mr... Well in a way it is, as I seem to loose out in such situations anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ole Marius Myrvold
Club Driver

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:33

Ben Paulet wrote:
Sorry Ole to wreck my car in front you, I crashed on the tires as a noob. I hit Esc but it was too late. Embarassed

Shit happens! Didn't loose much on it anyway. You came far far worse off that one :aie:
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:35

Two Very different ways and races to achieve the exact same result! Surprised

Race 1, let the car bog down at the start, and then someone promptly hit me and i go all the way to last place once again! After that i made a recovery race all the way to second in class, while having a first row seat to all the carnage unfolding in front of me.

Race 2, this time i made a good start, kept my place, and i spent the rest of the race seeing Yves disappear, as i did the same to my pursuers.

Well not bad, a couple of :second:  at a track that i am not even a big fan of.

Last edited by Richard Wilks on Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:36

My race?
Race 1: No comment... lap 7, on position 15 after spinning in turn 2, somehow managed to hit the barrels in turn 4 --> Engine exploded and there went my race...
Race 2 was actually quite painful for me (literally). After a little crash in turn 1 right at the start i saw myself at the back, then (thanks to another crash at turn 4 hehe)´I managed to get on position 11 infront of Alberto and Philippe (Martinelli) who both gave me a really REALLY hard time! :D
I don't know what happened in the last lap, but all I can say is: I was in a fight with Alberto when we were kind of "side-by-side" before the Schumacher turn, and I don't know what happened, but all I saw after the turn was a big cloud of smoke; So Alberto, if I hit you in any way that caused you to hit a barrel in that turn, I am terribly sorry for that; but hey, you hit me before the last chicane a few laps earlier so I almost spun out ^^ Anyways, sorry if I hit you somehow in that turn.
Anyways, congrats to the winners of A1 and A2
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:36

Race 1: Came with almost no previous practice and decided to start last so as not to cause trouble. Cruised along and got bored, so I decided to wait for Philippe and Mike. They blew past me and I had later problems to catch them as the leaders started lapping us, bad decission to wait for some fun  Laughing 

Race 2: Starting now in the mid of the grid and knowing the track already I had to go for it, and so I did. No quarters :yaa: Climbed slowly some positions and finally settled with Philippe and Pascal Mikula in some of the most fun laps I have had in quite some time Smile Very good and clean driving and defending, we passed each other several times and in the end trying to get a run on Pascal after one of the dreaded chicanes wher I knew I was faster, I locked too much and went straight that fraction of a second that you need to turn. Hit the barriers and tried to limp into the finish line, only some corners ahead, but the game quit on me scratch 

Good job with the Sierra, Pascal was quite fun :top: and thanks again to my friend Philippe Martinelli for the great fights :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:39

Bloody tires, Great fun with David in race 1, shame we couldn't replicate it in race 2  :smil20:

Now onto the next flight to Kyalami  :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 22:39

Results are up  :flag:
Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2016 - 11:46

Hell yeah, i thought I DNF myself with one of the concrete tires, but not! Otherwise, 4th would have been the absolute reachable for both races, Richard's poor luck helped me to the 3rd place on the 2nd race. I pushed to catch David, but I felt I was risking the 3rd place. A few times I cooled myself down and let him go, then another run to chase him into just a small mistake, to overtake him, but he was cool as well.

Nice races, thank you again for them and the organisation.

Just a question which has been bothering my mind for a few week, would anyone like a change to Sierra RS500? For an Alfa? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2016 - 11:58

Peter Lengyel wrote:
Just a question which has been bothering my mind for a few week, would anyone like a change to Sierra RS500? For an Alfa? Razz
I'd love to do that but I'm not sure the admins would agree :aie:

As for my races....

Had a few good battles in the races but they were overshadowed by misstakes created by the Alfa's inability to make contact with the cerbs in a consistent manner and the rear end being very loose and twitchy.

All in all, I got the best I could out of the car but the frustration was still there since my driving style is to take the cerbs at all times, which is why I've never been much of a modern F1 driver since they don't take cerbs either :doh: :aie:

See you all next round, hopefully at a better circuit with less killing cerbs Smile
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2016 - 22:34

I'm sorry I missed this one. Enna is my favourite Italian circuit :doh: My internet has cut out for the past 3 days and not returned yet, so had no chance to make the race Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3