Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]

Go down 
+22
Richard Wilks
Jose Berenguer
David Jaques
Didier Conjeaud
Philippe Martinelli
Mick Chapman
Ole Marius Myrvold
Cláudio Augusto
Pascal Mikula
Patrice Gibelin
Alberto Ibañez
Mike Becnel
Alessio Campigotto
Jan Kowalski
David Jundt
Yannick Lampure
Raul Jereb
Yves Plaçais
Matthias Weber
Jonatan Acerclinth
Dylan Canton
Richard Coxon
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016 - 22:45

Sorry Mike, you wanted to go left when I calculated that you'd go far right with understeer, didn't expect you to move over as it was hard enough with the understeer for you. Was ready to make the move myself rather than waiting for you to do it. My responsibility as the leader and lapper, after all :top:

Well, fantastic races after Richard W helped me erase Realfeel for good :D

NO chance against Jose in qualifying, it's like he's in his own world. The gap doesn't show it. At such a short track, a slight mistake costs you a lot, so he really did a great lap!

Managed to take the lead in race one when Jose had a half-spin at T1 and dropped behind Richard, Alessio and Peter I think.

Drove a steady race while trying to conserve the gap while Jose climbed to P2 again.

Started on pole for race two and kept it into T1, made sure to not make a costly mistake and made the gap bigger when we hit traffic.

It wasn't as easy it sounds, I really had to stay focused.

Thanks to every lapped car for helping me pass safely!

Well done all podium finishers! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016 - 22:46

No time to even breathe on a short track like this! Shocked

This time i played it safe in the first race, maybe even too safe. i had a good pace overall and it kept me in the fight all day long. Small mistake made me loose a place to Titz, but no biggie.

Second race i shed some extra fuel i carried and i was confident i could be even more competitive, but a hectic first corner left me with huge front damage so the car was understeering the whole race and i was left in a bit isolated but all in all a good result Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016 - 23:00

Was no issue David, I barely lost any time. Damn you top tier guys were hauling a--!
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016 - 23:03

Results and points are up :flag:
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016 - 23:03

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Raul Jereb wrote:
Mr. Mikula happend to me in 1st.

Raul I'm sorry for the spin in lap 13 of the first race, my brakes locked up and I drove into your side, sorry for that...

Nah, dont worry... just, please, next time, dont jump into my racing line with much lower speed, after leting others to overlap you... Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Jan Titz
Experienced Driver
Jan Titz

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2013-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016 - 23:05

Sry Ben, had a big lag in the first corner and suddenly your car was half spined in front of me... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.Racing-Association.de
Ole Marius Myrvold
Club Driver

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016 - 23:22

Richard Coxon wrote:

I think there is sorting issue in A2 lol!
Back to top Go down
Roberto Mello
Club Driver
Roberto Mello

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016 - 0:21

Sorry guys, i not arrived in time Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016 - 0:33

Ole Marius Myrvold wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

Will sort tomorrow, unless one of the other admins corrects the issue first.

Thanks for informing me :top:
Back to top Go down
Ole Marius Myrvold
Club Driver

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016 - 0:33

Richard Coxon wrote:
Ole Marius Myrvold wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

Will sort tomorrow, unless one of the other admins corrects the issue first.

Thanks for informing me :top:

Hehe, no problems at all, it just looked funny geek
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016 - 9:32

Pascal Mikula wrote:

But thanks to Ben Paulet in Race 2, my result got no better... Seriously... Pushing another driver off the track and then not even waiting for him to regain the position is really bad..
Sorry for that, no intention to fired you off track. Watch the replay, you will see, I've a rebound in my steering wheel, to avoid spin, I try to counter turn, I touch you sorry. And after a pack of cars overtake us, I take back the track, the race is continuing.
You can watch the first turn of that race, Jan made me spin. It's the kind of misadventure who can get in this kind of the serie.
Pascal Mikula wrote:
And also a few laps later he just ignored the lapping cars behind him after they lapped me... But well.. I "only" lost 10 places... Yay.... Really disappointing race for me...
Rolling Eyes
Don't seem to me that others drivers reproach me that fact. And no penalty for too long blue flag coming from server.
You're here from 1 month. You'll learn that I pass to be a correct driver and fair since 6 years.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016 - 10:16

Jan Titz wrote:
Sry Ben, had a big lag in the first corner and suddenly your car was half spined in front of me... Rolling Eyes
Without your help, I didn' spin. Np Jan but next time lag on other guy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016 - 10:48

For me, 6th and 3rd was the max to push out from the Sierra. First race was a safety one, could have been better. For the second, I optimized the fuel and tried out few things in the setup, it worked, so I managed to keep 3rd place.

The BMW and the Alfs seem like an other leauge under controllation of David and Jose. Smile

Oh, and my race was lag-less, so I was happy. It seems running it in DX8 mode with a few decreasing in graph quality did the trick.

Great race and organisation. Thank you!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016 - 12:00

Quote :
But thanks to Ben Paulet in Race 2, my result got no better... Seriously... Pushing another driver off the track and then not even waiting for him to regain the position is really bad.. And also a few laps later he just ignored the lapping cars behind him after they lapped me... But well.. I "only" lost 10 places... Yay.... Really disappointing race for me...

You are entitled to think that, but please try to avoid posting it just after the race. Let things calm down, review the replay from yours and the other driver's angle, and then voice your thoughts. And if an action is really bad, PM the series admin.
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016 - 13:48

Well.... I supppose I should be happy with the race last night but for some reason I'm really dissapointed :smil20:

Practice and Qualifying:

Spent quite a bit of time with the car on a moderner version of the track so I thought that my setup for the race was very good and then I checked the hotlaps and was lacking over 1.4 seconds to David in the same car... Sort of frustrating as I couldn't get any more pace out of the car... Neutral

In Qualifying I threw soft tires on the car and while I wasn't consistent and struggled a lot I managed to get a 50.1 in there and put myself in 5th or 7th on the grid, that I was very happy with as my starts are usually pretty good so I was hoping to sneak up towards the front before Turn1.

Race1:

Got a decent start and gained a couple of positions but out of the last turn on the first lap I realized that I'd struggle to stay there as Alessio pulled away from me and Richard got up to just behind me before braking Suspect

Sorry for the hit on the formation lap Peter, didn't expect such a slow down in the chicane :smil20:

Thought I'd have the pace to keep a decent gap to Richard at least but on the following lap he shot out of the chicane like a scolded rat and I had nothing to put up for a defence. Tried to stay close for the S/F straight to maybe get a toe and try a move at T1 but I lost out on the straight once again...
Either I'm doing something wrong or everyone else knows something I don't scratch

Anyway, drove my own pace from then on keeping a watching breef on Richard, Alessio and Jose who had joined the fight after a misstake. With a few laps to go Richard got by Alessio and he fell into my grasp. We had a real ding-dong battle for 4th and in the end I managed to just come out ahead after a few close calls, proper Touring Car stuff :aie:

Race 2 got underway and I had a worse start than in Race1 (yet again) but thought I had a good position there but then I had better grip out of T1 and nudged Richard off the road Sad

Pulled to the grass and let him go ahead of me, sorry for the nudge once again mate.

Spent a few laps getting acclamatized to passing people as I didn't get much of that in R1 and started to work my way up the grid. Managed to get to just behind Matthias but then the car reacted weirdly in the fast kink after Turn1, I corrected it, found the grass with the left rear wheel when I broke and I went into the scenery.

Got back on track just behind Ole and Yves who was having a fantastic scrap for the win in A2 so stayed back as to not disturb their battle as I had no class positions to gain by getting by them and therefore cruised home in 8th or 9th overall.

Overall not a bad event but it could have been so much better. And I need to find some straight line speed, when loosing out to other Alfas I know I'm doing something not right study

See you all next event and thank you everyone for the event, be it organization or battles on track Smile
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016 - 21:35

I think yesterday during the second race when going to turn a pilot inadvertently think they feel and think ended up losing control , that pilot was not , but I want to apologize for anything that was my intention . :doh:

On the other hand again congratulate David , who seems to be in a good form and also to the organization for their hard work . :top:

This was a short track that was difficult to manage the drivers a lap , but the vast majority behaved very correctly.

Good to see you next and I hope to give something more war :cowboy2:

Ayer durante creo que en la segunda carrera al ir a doblar a un piloto sin querer creo que lo toque y creo que termino perdiendo el control, no se que piloto era , pero quiero pedir disculpas por que para nada fue mi intención . :doh:

Por otro lado volver a felicitar a David , que parece estar en un buen momento de forma y también a la organización por su gran trabajo . :top:

Esta era una pista corta en la que era complicado gestionar a los pilotos con vuelta perdida , pero la gran mayoría se comporto de forma muy correcta.

Bueno nos vemos a la proxima y espero poder dar algo mas de guerra :cowboy2:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - 29e Trofeo Automobile Club Parma - Varano [Jan 27th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3