Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)

Go down 
+23
finally gone :)
Roberto Mello
Jean-Marie Placais
Matthias Weber
Richard Wilks
David Jaques
Vincent Beretta
Cláudio Augusto
Lee Simpson
Philippe Martinelli
Gérard Ryon
Florkin Marc
Greg Hunt
Pascal Le pihive
Mathieu Leclerc
Jukka Närhi
Alberto Ibañez
Petr Hlavac
Raul Jereb
Mike Becnel
Richard Coxon
Jacob Fredriksson
Jason White
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Empty
PostSubject: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2015 - 23:03

CART 1998 - Fontana

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--> DOWNLOAD TRACK <--
-> TERRAIN.TDF <-
--> HOTLAPS <--

Event Schedule (all times given are CET):

Sunday December 6th

20:00 – Free Practice
20:45 – Qualifying Shoot-out (private session, 2 flying laps)
20:50 – Drivers' briefing and warm-up
21:00 – Race start (250 laps)

Server IP : 91.121.135.76:34200
Server Password : hso98
A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).

Behaviour on track

- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.

- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.

- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.

- Shortcuts : If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.

- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.

- As you exit the pit lane, you are required to keep all four wheels between the two white lines until you exit turn two, then you may blend into race traffic.

Application and Interpretation of the Regulations

The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.

Entry List:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Greg Goissen #1 Reynard-Honda-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Alberto Ibañez #2 Penske-Mercedes-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Cláudio Augusto #3 Penske-Mercedes-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Reginaldo de Matos #5 Reynard-Honda-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] David Jaques #6 Swift-Cosworth-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jacob Fredriksson #7 Reynard-Cosworth-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jason White #9 Reynard-Mercedes-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Gérard Ryon #10 Swift-Cosworth-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pascal Le Pihive #11 Swift-Cosworth-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Marc Florkin #15 Reynard-Mercedes-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Matthias Weber #16 Reynard-Mercedes-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mike Becnel #18 Reynard-Mercedes-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Raul Jereb #20 Reynard-Cosworth-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mathieu Leclerc #27 Reynard-Honda-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Petr Hlavac #33 Reynard-Mercedes-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Richard Coxon #34 Reynard-Cosworth-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jukka Maattanen #36 Reynard-Toyota-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Richard Wilks #40 Reynard-Ford-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Lee Simpson #43 Swift-Cosworth-Firestone

Last edited by Jason White on Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 18:59; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2015 - 23:44

I think I need 8th to be 100% sure of 3rd in the championship.... but I'm going for the win! Have lost two oval races on the last lap this season, that won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2015 - 23:52

Gutted to say but I think I'll be absent again. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 3:46

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 8:22

"Never tell me the odds!" - Solo, Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 10:22

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 10:30

Last race Sad 

Despite my fiascos at street courses, I love this mod and it's been sad not having had more time to train and enjoy the season, plus arriving so tired to the races. Personal circumstances have made it a hard year, but I'm willing to enjoy the last race especially since it's an oval :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 19:49

Please take note of the special pit exit rule for this race; similar to the one we used for the U.S. 500

- As you exit the pit lane, you are required to keep all four wheels between the two white lines until you exit turn two, then you may blend into race traffic.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 20:35

My Brooklyn setup was totally inadequate for Fontana! Best plan to tweak what you bring.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 20:38

Mike Becnel wrote:
My Brooklyn setup was totally inadequate for Fontana! Best plan to tweak what you bring.

Yes indeed. My Brooklyn setup understeers like mad. Back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 21:23

Present, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Leclerc
Club Driver
Mathieu Leclerc

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 21:46

Present
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffsca.org
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 21:48

present :top:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2015 - 22:56

present
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Dec 2015 - 17:04

Its funny, my fastest lap was with rear wing un-mounted :D
Couldn't go under 32 with rear wing on!
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Dec 2015 - 21:17

Raul Jereb wrote:

You may have the wrong version of the car loaded under options. Pick speedway configuration.
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Dec 2015 - 22:07

Présent

cheers

Marcus
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Dec 2015 - 22:32

Mike Becnel wrote:
Raul Jereb wrote:

You may have the wrong version of the car loaded under options. Pick speedway configuration.

Im having F-104 configuration :D
Super speedway aka flying cauffin :jp:
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec 2015 - 18:20

:hello: Présent for the last race. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Leclerc
Club Driver
Mathieu Leclerc

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec 2015 - 2:41

reminder for pit exit procedure

Jason White wrote:
Please take note of the special pit exit rule for this race; similar to the one we used for the U.S. 500

Jason White wrote:
In response to the concerns of some, and after conferring amongst admins, we will be instituting this pit exit rule for today's race:

Upon exiting the pits, drivers must keep all four wheels below the yellow line until it turns white at the end of turn 2, then they can blend up into the track. This is to ensure that no one comes barreling out of the pits and into the turn 1 racing line, potentially causing a wreck.  If a driver is spotted violating this rule during the race, a one-lap penalty will be added to the driver's total post-race.

Please take time to practice pit exits prior to qualifying today.  Here is footage I made of the exit procedure so people would know what to do, plus footage from 1998 showing Hearn doing the same at 24:18  

Here my explanation for pit exist:
Michigan speedway screen
i will update with Fontana speedway screen
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffsca.org
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec 2015 - 14:17

Absent, bonne fin de championnat à tous Wink
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec 2015 - 14:19

Mathieu Leclerc wrote:
Here my explanation for pit exist:
Michigan speedway screen
i will update with Fontana speedway screen

The difference between Michigan and Fontana is that the yellow line is actually white the whole way around, so the blending point isn't so well defined. We will call turn 2 exit the point where blending can start.
Back to top Go down
Lee Simpson
Club Driver

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2015-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec 2015 - 15:03

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec 2015 - 0:53

Richard Coxon wrote:
Gutted to say but I think I'll be absent again. Crying or Very sad

Plans changed so I can race :banane:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec 2015 - 21:33

The #40 Tecate car is free for this event, FYI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)   Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 18 - Fontana (Dec 6th)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next