Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)

Go down 
+19
Cláudio Augusto
Greg Hunt
Petr Hlavac
finally gone :)
Lee Simpson
Jacob Fredriksson
Philippe Martinelli
Matthias Weber
Jan Titz
Pascal Le pihive
Bruno Miranda
Richard Coxon
Dana Schurer
Gérard Ryon
Raul Jereb
Alberto Ibañez
Mike Becnel
Mathieu Leclerc
Jason White
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cláudio Augusto
Club Driver

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2015-02-07

Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 18:11

My car is free today too.
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 18:22

absent,
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 18:26

Absent, de la famille à la maison, Amusez-vous bien !
Back to top Go down
Jean-Marie Placais
Club Driver
Jean-Marie Placais

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 19:02

Absent pour ce soir
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 21:04

Sorry for not have confirmed my presence. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 21:22

Well that was short  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 21:36

Jason White wrote:
Well that was short  Rolling Eyes

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 21:54

I'm quite angry right now, so I will write tomorrow. I just can't understand why some people go around as if these were touring cars, doing some crazy moves and chopping the corners for the car behind.  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Leclerc
Club Driver
Mathieu Leclerc

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 22:01

DNF to early too

Surprised on lap 10 (1 lap after restart of second SC) i was (too) fast behind you Alberto, who seem to brake maybe be not to early but hard not on the apex but middle of race line
me too in middle of race line, i added to much brake
car slide side ways

end of race

disappointed after many laps of training over 100 (alone) ......

Back to top Go down
http://www.ffsca.org
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 22:23

Right leg was killing me after all the yellows Rolling Eyes made a mistake, bent suspension.

See you all at the next one, thanks for organising Jason :top:
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 23:02

It was a lot of fun when green flag was out. Sometimes maybe a liitle over the edge and there were contacts here and there. You just don't want to hear "tree wide in the middle" Twisted Evil I also made some mistakes, the most serious was hiting Pascal while entering T4, sorry for that. It was just intense. Btw, the highlight of my race was my MONSTER powerslide in T4 in lap 19. That is something to remember :conduit:  See you next time
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 23:20

I liked the racing here, and pleased with my effort, but not terribly happy with how it ended. Crashes during cautions are absolutely unacceptable.

Very sorry to Mathias, that tight situation out of T4 was a bit too tight. Couldn't back out of it enough until it was too late. pale
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 23:21

Results are up; points will be updated late tonight or perhaps tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 23:22

Jacob wrote:
Crashes during cautions are absolutely unacceptable.
:grrr: Jacob I apologize, I was not watching the road .I does not deserve third place. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2015 - 23:24

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I'm quite angry right now, so I will write tomorrow. I just can't understand why some people go around as if these were touring cars, doing some crazy moves and chopping the corners for the car behind.  Neutral
At the front, it was the same, I had a Ganassi driver that drove into my right front suspension as if I wasn't there... How surprising. Probation much ?

Petr Hlavac wrote:
Btw, the highlight of my race was my MONSTER powerslide in T4 in lap 19. That is something to remember :conduit:
Haha indeed ! I was shocked, I thought you were spinning for sure What a Face Well done cheers

Vraiment dommage ton abandon Pascal, tu as été très prudent dans un peloton de furieux et tu as payé pour le spin d'un autre... :doh:
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2015 - 0:10

Jacob Fredriksson wrote:

Very sorry to Mathias, that tight situation out of T4 was a bit too tight. Couldn't back out of it enough until it was too late. pale

Yeah sad end for me, I could follow JP/Rocky very good at that time and didn't want to lose too much time, so I thought it should work driving through Turn 4 together, sadly we touched each other, couldn't save the car.

I have to complain about my ugly new pit crew, why they just don't put that wheel back on :grrr:

Great racing under green I think! Sorry @ Petr that we touched on turn 3, was just to much input for me "three wide in the middle" affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2015 - 0:57

Points are up
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2015 - 9:25

[quote="Matthias Weber"]
Jacob Fredriksson wrote:

Great racing under green I think! Sorry @ Petr that we touched on turn 3, was just to much input for me "three wide in the middle" affraid

Yep, it was in T2. "Three wide on the outside" and BOOM, i was in the wall :aie: But it didn't bent my steering that bad and the car was still drivable. Sadly, it all came to an end when Dana drifted out waaaay too wide in T4, we touched, i lost the car and ultimately my rear wing . But these things should be more avoidable now, as i'll finally get my first 16:9 monitor today. I used 4:3 resolution until now, so the viewing angle was rather poor.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2015 - 9:54

Quote :
Yep, it was in T2. "Three wide on the outside" and BOOM, i was in the wall [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But it didn't bent my steering that bad and the car was still drivable.

Why exactly do people think that you can go on a track like this three wide? You and Pascal did that to me on one of the fast kins, one at the outside, the other at the inside. Three wide can happen at California or Michigan, and with people who know how to oval race. At the kinks in Rio it's crazy and you both were lucky that I did not do the exact thing I was victim of after some laps: Road racing style cornering, chopping the car inside as if it was not there.

Jesus, you can't block at ovals as in road courses, and you can't overtake the same way. Everytime someone got by me on the brakes I got him back after the turn, isn't it evident after two or three times that things work here differently?And isn't it evident that once they got you, the worst thing you can do is  hold on the brakes and chop into the apex at like 15-20 MPH less than normally???

I'm going to tell Jason to add an M1 Abrahams to the USAC73 roster for next year, or it won't be possible to finish races Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov 2015 - 13:21

Merci JP :top:

la course était encore longue et pensant que les pilotes restants étaient capables de finir sans faire de faute... scratch

J'ai fais un saut aux stands pour refueler et gagner potentiellement 6 tours qui auraient pu être un avantage pour le finish :antoine:

Evidemment cela me faisait reculer de la 6eme à la 10eme place...a l'arrière du peloton....mais bon voila :doh:

Cétait sans compter sur l'énorme faute de TITZ   affraid ....  qui s'encadre lui ......mais surtout moi  :doh:

Mais bon depuis le milieu de championnat..... c'est devenu mon quotidien ..... Sad

Ce doit être la quatrieme ou cinquieme course .....au je paie pour la faute d'un autre... :aie: .

Ce qui est surtout gonflant ce de ne jamais passer la ligne.....mais bon c est le jeu geek

ca fais partie du trip......

j'apprend :chinois:

PC:  
est il possible de diminuer la fumée des autre concurents lorsqu'il se sorte  scratch ,

c est sur que concernant Henrique au michigan et Titz a rio le fait de ne pas les voir ca a pas aidé pour

que je les évite.... :smil20:

Et autre chose, est ce que l'on peu réduire voir anihiler complètement les tresautements de la voiture
sur ce circuit c'était infernal a pleine vitesse ....je voyais carrément plus la piste  lol!
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov 2015 - 10:33

Question:

Is it possible to decrease the smoke of the other pilots or clean it when they crashed ?  scratch

And something else, is it possible to reduce or stop completely the vibrations of the car ?
On this track, it was infernal at full speed to drive well ( it was undriveable......... affraid )
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:06

Pour la fumée, je crois qu'il y a l'option des effets spéciaux. Pour les bosses, y'a une option dans le plr, mais je sais plus quoi exactement (head movement ?). Moi qui suis en vue caméra embarquée, et qui a moins de mouvement qu'en vue cockpit, les bosses me donnaient le tournis.

Par contre, j'ai regardé le replay, et un truc que tu n'as pas fait, c'était de freiner. Dana a évité de peu, et il freinait ou en tous cas n'accélérait plus, alors qu'il avait moins de temps de réagir.
Or quand tu le touches, presque 2 secondes après l'amorce du spin, tu prends toujours de la vitesse :smil20:
J'étais presque à côté de toi, et j'ai pilé, ce qui n'aurait pas été une bonne idée s'il y avait un peloton derrière, mais sur ce coup là, on était derniers, donc aucun risque.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:33

Speaking of head movement, do you know which parameter exactly in .plr is to be changed to get more head roatitng along the wheel. I meean rotating left and right around "y" (vertical) axis, not rolling (bending) around "z" axis..
At this moment Im having this, but Id like a little bit more, but just cant pick the right value or parameter!

thank you
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov 2015 - 19:01

Quote :
I meean rotating left and right around "y" (vertical) axis, not rolling (bending) around "z" axis..

Doesn't the menu option for look to apex already do that?
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov 2015 - 19:43

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :
I meean rotating left and right around "y" (vertical) axis, not rolling (bending) around "z" axis..

Doesn't the menu option for look to apex already do that?

I think rF doesnt have that option...

Last edited by Raul Jereb on Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)   Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 15 - Rio-Jacarepagua (Nov 1st)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next