Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st]

Go down 
+12
Peter Lengyel
Alberto Ibañez
Philippe Martinelli
Jonatan Acerclinth
Gérard Ryon
Raul Jereb
Matthias Weber
Didier Conjeaud
Dylan Canton
Jacob Fredriksson
Yves Plaçais
Richard Coxon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st]   Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015 - 8:21

Congratulation to the winners. Our class win was truely yours Richard, I had the pace until the half of the race, after that I started loosing it, 2 mistakes, which made me 11s off. NIce fights, and I'm angry, because I could keep up to you, just behind you, and wait for something. Smile After the mistake, I went totally de-concentrated, I had several things in my mind not related to racing, and this time I couldn't just shut the door on them.

Anyway, which compound did you use yesterday? I had hards and I had serious oversteer on the second half of the race. Or maybe bad tire management this time. Smile

But, :second: , but my yesterday performance was a garbage :D
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st]   Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015 - 12:05

First of all, apologizes for me crossing the track in turn 1. Was going for a very early brake point but the car in front surprised me braking even earlier, so I hammered mines and my big fat cat started sliding straight after her nose on the cold tires. Fortunately I didn't collect anybody in the process, and rejoined 14th or so.
It all however turned into a very pleasent evening, all the time engaged in a fierce battle :yaa: with my good rival Philippe Martinelli in his Mustang Smile 

I overtook quickly many cars using the brutal Jaguar power, but when I caught Philippe and Alan I had a good match for my big cat. The Mustang is slower in the corners and in the final part of the straight, but its big block V8 pushes so strongly out of the corners that the higher revving Jaguar catches it only at the end of the straight, hence the overtaking is very challenging Very Happy  
We had many hairy situations and I even did once what should qualify as the save of the year affraid :D , but overall we had loads of fun.

I'm normally not into big fat cars, but when you have a close rival car and a good friend in it like Philippe, it really becomes a beautiful experience  :top:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st]   Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015 - 13:36

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

It all however turned into a very pleasent evening, all the time engaged in a fierce battle :yaa: with my good rival Philippe Martinelli in his Mustang Smile 

I overtook quickly many cars using the brutal Jaguar power, but when I caught Philippe and Alan I had a good match for my big cat. The Mustang is slower in the corners and in the final part of the straight, but its big block V8 pushes so strongly out of the corners that the higher revving Jaguar catches it only at the end of the straight, hence the overtaking is very challenging Very Happy  
We had many hairy situations and I even did once what should qualify as the save of the year affraid :D , but overall we had loads of fun.

I'm normally not into big fat cars, but when you have a close rival car and a good friend in it like Philippe, it really becomes a beautiful experience  :top:

Magnifique bagarre, amusement total, encore merci Alberto Very Happy :top:

Seul regrêt, que Alan n'ait pas pu bagarrer jusqu'au bout avec nous, sur la fin il devait avoir des soucis avec ses pneus je pense (pas facile la Volvo)? Merci à toi aussi  :top:  

A la prochaine  Wink
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st]   Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2015 - 18:28

Thanks to all the riders and especially to the organization, for giving so much fun night on Wednesdays :banane:
:first:

Gracias a todos los pilotos y en especial a la organizacion , por ofrecerme tanta diversion la noche de los miercoles :banane:
Back to top Go down
Didier Conjeaud
Club Driver
Didier Conjeaud

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st]   Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2015 - 18:59

Jose Berenguer wrote:
Thanks to all the riders and especially to the organization, for giving so much fun night on Wednesdays :banane:

Gracias a todos los pilotos y en especial a la organizacion , por ofrecerme tanta diversion la noche de los miercoles :banane:

Oui, merci beaucoup pour ce beau championnat sur des circuits moins habituels et très sympas et avec des pilotes à la fois très rapides (pour moi :-) ) et très fair play !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st]   Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Eurovox Trophy - Calder Park [Oct 21st]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2