Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)

Go down 
+17
Gérard Ryon
Mathieu Leclerc
Petr Hlavac
finally gone :)
Mike Becnel
Jean-Marie Placais
Alberto Ibañez
Philippe Martinelli
Gianluca Desposito
Greg Hunt
Richard Coxon
Bruno Miranda
Pascal Le pihive
Cláudio Augusto
Raul Jereb
Jacob Fredriksson
Jason White
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dana Schurer
Experienced Driver
Dana Schurer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2015-04-19

Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:02

Hey, no worries. :aie: With cold tires and full fuel, I was taking a particularly conservative approach to the first lap while waiting for the inevitable smashup and first safety car. The only surprise was being the smashup. It's likely as not that I'd have found a tire stack or cone to take myself out later in the race, though, so no harm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:07

Really JP?
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:10

Yeah, you're the one to talk Very Happy What comes around, goes around.
Besides, my car was damaged after the contact with Yves. I tried to make the corner but it was more damaged than I first thought and couldn't brake in time :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:14

JP Campmajo wrote:
Yeah, you're the one to talk Very Happy What comes around, goes around.
Besides, my car was damaged after the contact with Yves. I tried to make the corner but it was more damaged than I first thought and couldn't brake in time :smil20:
Désolé, JP
JP, j'ai bien vu Rocky, mais pas toi, blotti dans son aileron :doh:
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:21

Aaaah, i'm so disappointed with myself! For the first time i had the speed, i had clear track in front of me, just enough fuel to make it to finish and... I mess up entering the start/finish straight :doh: I wanted to win this one so much! I attended Cleveland 2007, the very last race there, so this place is special for me (Paul Tracy won after knocking off two front wings and Graham Rahal off the track Twisted Evil ) Anyway, great racing and a great race. This series and this level of competition makes simracing a real pleasure, thank you all! :top:
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Leclerc
Club Driver
Mathieu Leclerc

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:31

really a shame Petr, you were the fastest driver in race

Quote :
1st Petr Hlavac 2.7* Reynard-Mercedes 98I Gerry Forsythe Racing 57.369
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffsca.org
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:36

Rocky Calabrese wrote:
Really JP?

Every admin saw your last straight slam of the other driver into the wall in a past race and you are still under the microscope so I suspect you should perhaps let us deal with it or further action will occur.

The under yellow issue is under review.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:46

I understand.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:51

Results are up.   :flag:

I will hold off on updating points until we have a chance to review the replay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 22:56

Quote :
If having a damaged car and trying to finish with it is a breach of the rules, then I am done with this. Please link me to the rules because I can't find them.
[...]

Do these words ring a bell to someone here ? :hum:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015 - 23:34

After reviewing the replay, huge acknowledgement to Yves for not coming online and making very hot comments.

Rest of the admins will review when possible.
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2015 - 0:02

Whatever the result, I'm leaving HSO at the end of the year. This is not the HSO I've known since day 1, the racing has been frustrating for a while, the old mates aren't even here anymore, and it just became another random league.
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2015 - 2:29

Can't say i am a mate of you JP, but it will be sad seeing you go Sad
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2015 - 8:34

I think I got all the things wrong I could in this race ... was not comfortable with my pace and a bit clueless about boost settings and wing (Everyone was rocketing past on the straights which was the first hint my choice was not good Rolling Eyes ) and the stop & go festival only made things worse. Went early to the pits on one of the yellows and got a stop and go for overtaking :hum: , tried to make the stop and go on the next lap and the game refused, it had to be under green :doh: , did my stop and go and switched the limiter off inadvertedly, so BANG another stop and go Laughing . In the end I  came out and raced for a while at low boost, and it paid off as I climbed several positions when everybody pitted under green, then went in for my last stop and ... had forgotten to switch the change tires on (Removed when doing the previous stop and go), so I had to come in once more on the next lap  :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

That was 5 stops in all the race :jp:
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2015 - 14:41

Course sympa :top:

pas preparee, setup de laguna seca :aie: , pas au top pour ce que j ai vu
mais course sympa tout de même Smile

premier pit vers le 35eme sanctionne par un excès de vitesse avant la quille du radar  lol!
puis second pit au bon moment pour refaire le handicap......et une sixième place a l'arrache

un peu de baston en décalé avec Alberto, Philippe et Gérard mais pas avec quelques ALIENS qui nous tournaient autour affraid

la plus grosse partie sur boost 3, radiateur pas adapté :doh:

pas mécontent de ne pas me faire empaler cette fois ci :langue:

serais moi aussi désolé de voir partir JP (ALESI pour les intimes) :drink:
Gros animateur des têtes de courses et accessoirement digne représentant des "fromages qui puent" :champ:

quelques soucis c 'est clair sur les courses mais bon rien d'irrémédiable à terme.... :regl:

Allez "lou nervi" ne t'escape pas .... juste tirer quelques enseignements de tes remarques......
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2015 - 14:55

Pascal Le pihive wrote:

+1 !
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:33

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Pascal Le pihive wrote:

+1 !

Im new here, but seeing anybody leave, and in bitter circumstances, makes me sad.

+1

Last edited by Raul Jereb on Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:40

Awww stop you are going to make poor JP cry Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2015 - 17:42

je viens de jeter un oeil au replay , pourquoi lors du dernier tour les voitures etaient au ralenti ? ( mise a part les endommagées ) Yellow ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)   Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 14 - Grand Prix of Cleveland (Oct 18th)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3