Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]

Go down 
+12
Dana Schurer
Matthias Weber
Dave Miller
Máté Orbán
Ricard Suanya
Vincent Beretta
Alessio Campigotto
Raul Jereb
Dylan Canton
Yves Plaçais
Pascal Le pihive
Richard Coxon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2015 - 21:44

Results are up :flag:

Thanks to all that came  :top:
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2015 - 21:52

I qualified 3rd for the first time in my multiplayer life Smile
I was so excited after first few corners for keeping that 3rd place, I forgot not to go too wide on the hell turn and went off, and off, and bumped my car and everything....

After that I managed to pass few slower cars, but its pitty since I think I had the pace for few more positions up!

And I started with hard tyres, somehow I expected that they would be more competitive closer to the end of the race, but maybe it was a wrong direcetion of thinking scratch

Anyway, great fun, too bad for so small grid, with double the cars it would be even more fun, and the feeling would be complete...

thanks all
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2015 - 21:58

Sad for me to be sideline due to my PC problems Sad

I lost any chance in the championship. I love these cars, so it's particulary sad for me to not be part of it, and also to see a small grid, but i hope everybody had fun. :drink:
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2015 - 23:32

Raul Jereb wrote:

And I started with hard tyres, somehow I expected that they would be more competitive closer to the end of the race, but maybe it was a wrong direcetion of thinking scratch

The way the tyres are modelled are quite bizarre, that is why the Mazda's had our Quali tyres removed because they could go the entire distance with minimal wear. You could probably get away with running softs in your URD although I don't know how wear is with you car.

Sad that Vincent left for the Le Mans quali, and meant at the front I was alone in class but had a nice battle with Pascal and Richard, and very briefly also Ricard, and when both Richard and Pascal made mistakes it allowed me to take a surprise 2nd overral and 1st in class which was nice. Shame about the grid sizes, I've noticed some that have registered for the championship haven't even mentioned their absence since the first race thread. :smil20:

On the bright side, I have just noticed that I can finish no lower than 2nd :champ: Which means I need to win at Thruxton with the hope of Ricard finishing 2nd or lower... tough task lol!
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 10:19

one more time my pc reset scratch
very nervous with that,,i dont find the problem Evil or Very Mad

i was third like thruxton......and crashed :grrr:

i dont understand my problem scratch

i have tested my computer
with occt and 3d mark
tested the ram and over stress the processor and all is ok :top:
only when i am under rfactor the pc reste off and online
sometime few seconds sometime long minutes of work

if someone have a answer i will be happy

perhaps a problem with the processor....... scratch

i will try with an another one

grats to the finishers :top:

Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 11:00

Quand tu dis que tu as fait tourner le processeur, tu as essayé avec un autre jeu ?
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 13:05

Pascal Le pihive wrote:

if someone have a answer  i will be happy

Pascal, I had similar problem two years ago. And it turned out that the overheating was causing reseting. It was wery hot summer, no air condition in my cockpit, and it just went off from time to time..

I removed side panels from the housing which made things even worse, as a computer mechanic later told me, since there is a pourpuse of those panels in means of air circulating through the houseing... etc

anyway, now I have the houseing with both panels (it is still the same computer) just with one more fan, and at this moment is working ok, and it is very hot in my place.

if this is your problem, you should feel lucky Smile

Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 13:44

I had the same idea (that's why I asked about testing with another game). The other question would be if all (especially CPU) the ventilators are spinning ?

He lives in south of France, and it's really hot there (already...), so it might be it.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 17:38

i played down clocked yesterday 2ghz vs 3 ghz
and my pc was open with the fan of the house just in front
only 42°C of temp
all the rfactor mods done the same effect ...totally reset of the computer

reset four times during the vlm round yesterday
for info when i went to join more than twenty seconds to join....not normal i think

and i dont have tested another game for the moment

the only soft i tested is the 3dMARKs testers the last one and the 2011 version
and it work fine

680 w consume maximum and 68°C on the the proc

i am searching this evening
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 18:06

Pascal Le pihive wrote:
my pc was open with the fan of the house just in front
only 42°C of temp

Well, Im not an expert, quite opposite, even, in the past I was working as a sys admin in a company...

Try with closed PC, and before that, clean all the dust from the vents and fans, blow it as much as you can, and clean those panel openings too..

Maybe even a smallest pressure on the CPU and MB are causing overheating and crash...

Not to think that Im trying to be smartass, eliminating those facts could be helpfull in further steps...
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2015 - 15:54

Petit bilan de mon soucis de reset intempestif sur rfactor :
Malgré des tests de stabilité poussés, PCMARK, TEST CPU, MEMTEST,  overclocking et autre….(OCCT pendant une heure, 3DMARK Processeur QX6850 à 3.73 Ghz  et les GTX 760 SLI overclockés elles aussi )
Mon pc fonctionnait parfaitement, parfaitement stable
Les seuls fois ou il a reseté étant donc lorsque je tentais de copier un fichier massif de plus de 100 Go vers un autre disque dur ou le même. Et bien sùr sur rfactor peu importe le mod avec quelques prédisposition a reseter instantanément en online.

Donc je vous passe le détail des heures de manip et ne trouvant aucune solution évidente j’ai par dépit de monter le processeur de mon fiston intel core duo E4700 à 1.8 Ghz , ne voyant que cela à tenter…..

Et croyez le si vous voulez tout fonctionne parfaitement désormais……

Je vais tester sur le pc du fiston pour voir  si je retrouve le même problème ……….
A priori le processeur a du prendre une claque avec les grosses chaleurs d’il ya quinze jour…

Enfin bon, de retour avec le processeur du petit….
après les frustrations en série de ces resets qui m’auront fait louper 4 courses :  INDIANAPOLIS , OULTON, BRANDS HATCH et ELKHART LAKE.

Pas mécontent de vous retrouver dans de bonnes conditions  …..
Test concluant à Road Atlanta hier soir en TA2…..en attendant de retrouver un autre QX6850

Merci JP et Raul pour votre attention………et potentiellement votre aide  Sympa
Mon tort je pense ce de ne pas avoir porter attention à une surchauffe d’un des core qui a sûrement trop chauffé…serait plus attentif à l’avenir les QX6850 étant par essence seulement limités par ce critère.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]   Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - BRDC Sports Car Championship - Brands Hatch [June 10th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2