Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]

Go down 
+26
Janos Hegyvari
Gérard Ryon
Jonatan Acerclinth
Stephen Wenham
Philippe Martinelli
Jose Berenguer
Peter Blom
Didier Conjeaud
Mick Chapman
Yannick Lampure
Vadim Sadoshenko
Balazs Kiss
Steve Parker
Roy Magnes
Dave Miller
Alessio Campigotto
finally gone :)
Jan Titz
Mike Becnel
Jef Vannijlen
Joshua Anderson
Martin Audran
Jason White
Alberto Ibañez
Richard Coxon
Ben Paulet
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 0:08

Well.... What an evening What a Face

Race1

and a resonable start was followed by a battle for 8th place I think until my tires dies on Lap10.

Made a couple of misstakes after the tires went and in the end, I think, finished 13th having had a battle with Mick for a while (was a nice one mate Smile ) but then dropped back when I had no grip left in the tires.

Race2

and another resonable start was followed by me trying to keep ahead of Phillipe who was attacking me a bit here and there while I was sideways.

After a few laps I sadly put it into the grass at T1 and lost a position to both Phillipe and Yannick but was able to rejoin just ahead of Alessio.
Me and Alessio, as he said, had a couple of laps of battling until he got a run on me and passed me around the outside into Turn4 (How did you pull that one off?!  scratch  :clap: ).

After this I did my best to stick to his rear end and I struck luck when Alessio, Yannick and Phillipe ran into a bit of troube, I can't remember exactly what happened scratch

Managed to get a slight gap to Phillipe who was kind enough to keep Alessio back for quite a few laps (thank you  :hihi: ) but in the end Alessio could make his way past.

A couple of laps later he had caught up to me and a fantastic scrap for 9th place ensued with Alessio giving me a couple of "hurry up" taps on the rear and looking for gaps but never being overambissioues nor stressed about trying to get by Smile

Also, thank you very much for waiting for me when I lost it in the quick sweepers and sorry for the lack-luster rejoin, shouldn't have come straight across pale

After many laps of trying he could get around me on the second to last lap when I got sideways on power in the second to last turn but I didn't give up and put Alessio under as much pressure as I could muster in my tire-worn Beemer and, to my amasement, he cracked in Turn4 on the last lap and I could get by again.

Thankfully I could hold him and Yannick off and I could finish a happy 9th place cheers :champ: :banane: :D :drink:

Thank you very much to everyone I had a battle with and, Also, Sorry Jose for the nudge into Turn1 in Race1, I braked just a little bit too late Sad

Also, Alessio, Jason Plato has nothing on me, I'm a far better defender :antoine: Laughing

And I agree, that battle was very similar to the fun we had in the BTCC championship :top: :drink:

I hope to see you all in the next round and for some more fun to go with it cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 12:51

No very happy about somes cuttings, I saw yesterday. :grrr:
During warmup, I told "always 2 wheels on the track" to Jose who asked for cuttings rules.
Sometimes we can miss the chicane because of a missed braking, but not on every lap. Suspect
We count on the fairplay of the drivers to be disciplined minimum. To make the cop and to watch the replays after every race are not our policy.
Races are a moment of detente, not a sausage party. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 13:10

I agree with everything you say Ben, but sorry this sentence made me laugh my head off lol!

Ben Paulet wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 13:16

Richard Coxon wrote:
I agree with everything you say Ben, but sorry this sentence made me laugh my head off  lol!

Ben Paulet wrote:
French-speaking "foire à la saucisse". lol!
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 17:04

Jef Vannijlen wrote:
I had huge fun in both races with Peter and Yves. well done guys.

Great race, Jef ! :drink:

Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 17:06

Que t'es t-il arrivé, Didier, à la deuxième course ?

J'ai juste vu ton message : "...pas vu le feu" et te déconnecter.
Tu as été disqualifié ? pale
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 23:04

Results and standings updated on the website.

Ben Paulet wrote:
No very happy about somes cuttings, I saw yesterday.  :grrr:
During warmup, I told "always 2 wheels on the track" to Jose who asked for cuttings rules.
Sometimes we can miss the chicane because of a missed braking, but not on every lap.  Suspect
We count on the fairplay of the drivers to be disciplined minimum. To make the cop and to watch the replays after every race are not our policy.

The next time that I have a report about a driver cutting a chicane or a turn on purpose, I will check the replay and if it is indeed done on purpose, the concerned driver will lose all the points he earned on this particular event. If this driver do the same again, he will be excluded of the championship and not welcome in the other HSO races anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 23:17

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Que t'es t-il arrivé, Didier, à la deuxième course ?

J'ai juste vu ton message : "...pas vu le feu" et te déconnecter.
Tu as été disqualifié ? pale

Il a dû griller le feu rouge à la sortie des stands, et comme en vrai, c'est une disqualification pour ca :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Jef Vannijlen
Club Driver
Jef Vannijlen

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014 - 1:11

Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Hungaro1_zpsff4c02f6

Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Hungaro2_zpseaaac48f

Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Hungaro3_zpsdd08992b

Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Hungaro4_zpscb274db8

Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Hungaro5_zpsefb8b78c
Back to top Go down
https://s1344.photobucket.com/user/Jeeve79/slideshow/SimRacing
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
Peter Blom

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014 - 20:17

fantastic Jef Smile

Can you post them on this thread? drunken
http://historicsimracing.123.st/t2510-dtm-race-pictures
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014 - 20:53

Beautiful pictures :banane: I wish I knew some ENB settings that made the game look like that, should be possible to do :hum:
Back to top Go down
Jef Vannijlen
Club Driver
Jef Vannijlen

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014 - 22:43

I have ENB plugin but these screenshots are extra photoshopped, would be overkill if u drove like this.
all kinds of blur, lighting effects, contrast, glow...... it's just what photoshop does best,
i make a shot, position it and then do different blurs and lighting manually right where i want it, every
screenshot, manually.
--------------------------------------------------
So here is ENB and GID files working together.
---->
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6404bjx29geqeqn/Jeeve%20files%202014.rar?dl=0

I use this in all my RF1 installs,

* ALT-tab does not work anymore,
* if u have screenflashes, press CTRL-F,  dont ask me why but it works.
* shift backspace disables the ENB effects

the trick i did is adjust ENB proxystuff to link to the right files called d3x blabla
plus having a working GID (global info display)
i never have crashes or disconnects  
its all there, if u need help, let me know
Back to top Go down
https://s1344.photobucket.com/user/Jeeve79/slideshow/SimRacing
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014 - 22:49

Wow thanks Jeff :top: :top: :top:
Back to top Go down
Balazs Kiss
Club Driver
Balazs Kiss

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014 - 14:46

That's 1-2 results, made me proud at home track :champ: :first: :second:
1st one was tough, clear. :clap:

I made a 100% results. That pole surprised me. I thought the mercedes much faster on this track Shocked
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014 - 15:14

Balazs Kiss wrote:
That pole surprised me. I thought the mercedes much faster on this track Shocked

The Mercedes is 20 kg heavier, it can't help much in corners.
And, speaking for myself, it takes a little longer to master a track when there's more than 3 corners - which is the majority of german tracks.
I didn't expect a lot with no training, but somehow could win race 1 with a couple more laps (and not being blocked once again by lapped car).
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014 - 17:36

Oh come on JP, lapped cars are for you like handicap for golfers, it would be no fun to race against the rest of us without it lol!

What you did with the Mercedes in this championship is at least as worthy as what Balazs did with the M3, and most of us can see, appreciate and applaude it. But anyway I'm preaching to the choir here, because I know you are not like Carlorenzo just thirsty of victories and statistics, there's more in the game than that for those who know :papy:
Back to top Go down
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
Peter Blom

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2014 - 23:28

Some good rivalry keeps the blood pumping Cool

I'm planning to go FULL attack on the top bmw's at the long straights of Hockenheim. Last race, last chance :antoine:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2014 - 23:30

Some Beautiful pics there Jef ... :clap:

Peter why don't you and Jef join us at Bathurst 85 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]   Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 11 - ADAC Rundstrecken-Rennen [Nov 26th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3