Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]

Go down 
+21
Alessio Campigotto
Gérard Ryon
Jonatan Acerclinth
Sergio Mengual
Vadim Sadoshenko
Stephen Wenham
Mick Chapman
Balazs Kiss
Jan Titz
Alberto Ibañez
Roy Magnes
Jef Vannijlen
Peter Blom
Richard Coxon
Yves Plaçais
Mike Becnel
Matthew Allington
Ben Paulet
Joshua Anderson
Jason White
Martin Audran
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 20:42

J'ai un soucis, j'ai un message sur le serveur : cannot compete in race against unknown vehicle
2 voitures sont marquées inconnue : la ford mustang de joshua, et la voiture de jonathan
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson
Club Driver
Joshua Anderson

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2013-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 20:47

Can me and Jonatan swap cars please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 20:57

It works. :frank:

Maybe it's too late for a change.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Anderson
Club Driver
Joshua Anderson

Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 21:14

That went well. Sad

I just couldn't find any grip in the Mustang at all. Funny enough, a week or so ago I had loads :/ I didn't change any controls or rates so I don't know why it happened. Did a lap, spun at the last corner, and after my horrific Q I decided I'd rather not be a risk and parked it.

I know the 'Stang is good for Hockenheim but since Hungary needs even more grip I don't want to risk it and if it's OK I'd like to swap cars with Jonatan from these last races. Just to be safe really. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 21:18

Not feeling too well today so I will be absent. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Stephen Wenham
Rookie

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 21:41

I got home too late to log on for the first race, is it possible to join in the second race?
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 21:42

Sure Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 21:51

Server is open again, race 2 in 6 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 21:57

Results and standings will be updated tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 22:34

Well that was a nightmare, joined practice and just before I go out on track I spill my hot chocolate all over the floor, then at the start of race 1 my car freezes for about 20secs, then a few laps later it does the same and it unfreezes in the barrier so I pit and rejoin a lap down. It ran fine then for about 12-15 laps then it starts freezing again every about 30secs before freezing for good.

I reloaded everything and joined for race 2 and was just about to leave garage to join grid and an error pops up (Multi car error? Question ) and boots me out, I then tried to rejoin and it was saying session closed so guessing you'd already started race 2. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 22:48

Thank you, thank you THANK YOU again damn lapped cars. Is it too hard to look in the f!cking mirrors ? How is it possible to park the car in the middle of the chicane ? If you guys are going to be slow as heck, try at least to not ruin other's races...
Back to top Go down
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
Peter Blom

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 22:57

finished 4th in both races, could be better could be worse. Sorry to Jan for my poor overtaking attempt at the narrow chicane, just saw the replay and it looked worse then I thought while driving study

Anyway if that Sierra can survive a 10m jump then what on earth can stop it? :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Balazs Kiss
Club Driver
Balazs Kiss

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 23:11

Thanks the races. I must attack in championship after my absend.

Other 2 rounds depending on my fucking boss Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 1623587389 :spy: :smil20:

I'm sorry for that lapped car JP, but my teammate could won :drink:

:first: :first:
Back to top Go down
Matthew Allington
Experienced Driver
Matthew Allington

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 23:18

It's unfortunate that I wasn't able to race Sad Ah well, another couple of weeks for me to sort out ny setup after I lost my entire TCL setup library on Monday! pale Laughing

*I feel sorry for you JP Sad I noted that the backmarkers were generally not very good at moving over a few rounds ago - backmarkers, PLEASE don't be getting in the leaders way. If you see flashing headlights from a rapidly approaching car then you may want to consider letting them through... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mick Chapman
Pro Driver
Mick Chapman

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 23:26

JP Campmajo wrote:
Thank you, thank you THANK YOU again damn lapped cars. Is it too hard to look in the f!cking mirrors ? How is it possible to park the car in the middle of the chicane ? If you guys are going to be slow as heck, try at least to not ruin other's races...

Sorry JP, Although I dont think it was me parked in the chicane,(Race 2) but on the exit of, I was totally indecisive, I saw you coming, but you had company along with someone I had just lapped, so was a bit overwhelmed, but alas, to changing my line.............twice!! was totally unskilled. If there is on aspect of race craft I have mastered is being lapped, not this time though.
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov 2014 - 23:44

It was nice to finally achieve something in the Sierra.

Race 1 was compromised by a stupid spin but after a decent and otherwise trouble-free drive I could score a few points.

In race 2 I thought I might lose less time if I just let Richard pass but it turned into a fierce fight (with Jef joining in with a few laps to go) and I had to do my best not to screw up and make my car as wide as possible. Thank god for the extra horsepower that allowed me to stay in front on the straights Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov 2014 - 0:12

JP Campmajo wrote:

I suspect your underwear may need extra detergent after that experience. Glad it was not me.
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov 2014 - 11:14

It happens at EVERY damn race. DTM tracks have like 3 corners, and somehow, they manage every time to be parked in the middle of a corner.
It's been like that all season, it's not even fun to race with some guys.
Back to top Go down
Mick Chapman
Pro Driver
Mick Chapman

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov 2014 - 13:31

Alas, I have to confess, on watching through both replays, that it was me that was "Parked in the middle of the chicane". Well not quite, but I might as well have been.

I make NO excuse for totally mishandling being lapped on this occasion.

But it reminds me, of the somewhat lack of respect shown for slower drivers (in this case I dont deserve any respect) I notice this more when a faster driver has qualified poorly, and some seem intent on barging their way ahead, on top of "slower" driver frustrated with constantly being near the back of the grid, trying to gain places.

But dont under estimate my understanding of your (JP) frustaing in the untimely obstacle placed before you in the intense battle for the championship against a faster driver(?) in equal machinary.

I am very sorry I cost you second place.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov 2014 - 13:52

Quote :
in the intense battle for the championship against a faster driver(?) in equal machinary.

The Mercedes and the M3 are more or less matched, but the M3 has the edge. At the level JP and his main rival are, that edge absolutely makes the difference. If both would swap their cars, it is JP who would be leading the races with the mercedes close behind Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov 2014 - 18:30

JP Campmajo wrote:
It happens at EVERY damn race. DTM tracks have like 3 corners, and somehow, they manage every time to be parked in the middle of a corner.
It's been like that all season, it's not even fun to race with some guys.

Unfortunately not everyone is as fast as you online JP. It frustrates me to no end to be as slow as I am online. I cannot feel the car like you sim gods do. I am sure nobody is intentionally blocking you or trying to slow you down. But be aware we try as hard as we can to be as fast as possible. Mick practices a lot, I know he does.

I think most do as much as they can to avoid getting singled out. When a true douche comes on scene that blatantly drives across track or flat out does not care the admins tend to sterilize them promptly.
Back to top Go down
Jef Vannijlen
Club Driver
Jef Vannijlen

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Nov 2014 - 1:10

This track was very nice.
I had some great fun with Bovy, Jukka and Acerclinth and others....
Apologies to Ben Paulet for rear ending his BMW. affraid
Nothing i could do.
Back to top Go down
https://s1344.photobucket.com/user/Jeeve79/slideshow/SimRacing
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Nov 2014 - 15:51

Sorry for the delay.

Results and standings updated on the website.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Nov 2014 - 20:21

Jef Vannijlen wrote:
This track was very nice.
I had some great fun with Bovy, Jukka and Acerclinth and others....
Apologies to Ben Paulet for rear ending his BMW. affraid
Nothing i could do.
I post just now, but I was angry. I was so happy with my fights on the track. It was a really good first part of race. And in 3 sec, my race was destroyed (front left wheel KO).
But these things can happen (cf 2nd race). Apologies accepted but prevents me the next time. Wink
In the second race, I believe that I hurt you to the braking. I blocked my brakes. It was not a vengeance, just a missed braking. Embarassed I waited for you, and we are gone in the last position. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]   Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - ADAC Alpen-Trophäe [Nov 5th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3