Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick

Go down 
+9
Antoine de Mautor
Jukka Närhi
Mike Becnel
finally gone :)
Frank Verplanken
Alessio Campigotto
Alberto Ibañez
Richard Coxon
Jason White
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2013-01-14

Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2014 - 19:04

Quit hating on danica i bet she'll win in a fight against lewis hamilton, and i bet they do shop in the same clothes section.... lol! 

Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2014 - 19:31

Austin Johnson wrote:
Quit hating on danica i bet she'll win in a fight against lewis hamilton, and i bet they do shop in the same clothes section.... lol! 

And maybe, Lewis will be smart as Danica too. :D 
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014 - 10:30

And now, there's an article saying Haas team could go with a pay driver (Danica has a generous sponsor...), and that Steiner (team manager) and Haas disagree on Danica.
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014 - 14:41

She is alot better in open wheel cars. Not saying she would win races but i think she would do better than what she's doing now in nascar. She doesent have the strength to wheel a 3400 lb 900 hp sedan. She's only good at the superspeedways and the only reason Haas signed her he seen the $$$ hes a smart man in my opinion. More team revenue.
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014 - 15:05

Sure she doesn't have the strength to drive a stock car. And driving a fast open wheeler is a walk in the park. And excuse me, but on superspeedways, she's fast on a single lap, alone (with Hendrick equipment...), but a monkey could do the same. Put 42 angry drivers around, and it's not the same.

In IndyCar, I'm ready to admit she has a good record at Indy (but still with team mates winning, or close to it), and could happen to be a contender on ovals at times. Last time I checked, the 500 isn't anymore in F1.

But I wonder in what universe she was ever good on road courses. She was racing at the back of the pack, with weight advantage, and lucked her way into the top 10 with other's problems. She gets to the finish line because she's not racing. In F1 ? She'd be a Chilton (slow, to the finish, and blaming others for his obvious mistakes), but slower (and he's trounced by Bianchi).
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014 - 15:36

JP Campmajo wrote:
Sure she doesn't have the strength to drive a stock car. And driving a fast open wheeler is a walk in the park. And excuse me, but on superspeedways, she's fast on a single lap, alone (with Hendrick equipment...), but a monkey could do the same. Put 42 angry drivers around, and it's not the same

And excuse me   :rigol:  lol! . Have you watched a nascar race she does perfectly fine around other cars in fact she was leading in both of the superspeedway races she always gets wrecked by some jack wagon and i know their easy that was my point.  And No i didnt say f1 was easy but if it took strength horse jockey size guys wouldent be in those cars. And No she cant race on a road course. Give the damn woman a chance before you kill her.
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014 - 15:46

I'm sorry. I forgot I'm European, so I don't know sh!t about NASCAR Rolling Eyes 
I never watched a race, and only base my comments on Richard Petty's. I don't know who he is, but he has a nice hat.
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014 - 16:04

lol! Jp your taking it wrong. Im not saying you dont know sh!t about nascar. Im just trolling. I know shes gonna stink in f1 but i dont wanna say that because what if she does good ,then ill have to apologize for being ignorant.   Come on lets  :drink:
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014 - 16:09

Austin Johnson wrote:
 And No i didnt say f1 was easy but if it took strength horse jockey size guys wouldent be in those cars.

Get a NASCAR driver to decelerate from 300km/h to 120km/h in about 100m and watch his neck snap!
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014 - 16:16

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
Austin Johnson wrote:
 And No i didnt say f1 was easy but if it took strength horse jockey size guys wouldent be in those cars.  

Get a NASCAR driver to decelerate from 300km/h to 120km/h in about 100m and watch his neck snap!

What are you smoking? Here you go watch the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014 - 16:25

Austin Johnson wrote:
Austin Johnson wrote:

Because this doesn't happen in Formula 1 I take it then?
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014 - 16:33

Austin Johnson wrote:
Austin Johnson wrote:

Because this doesn't happen in Formula 1 I take it then?

Why do people do that, u said a nascar driver would snap his neck deccelating a formula 1 car. I was showing you that your comment is extremely false and i never said in f1 that doesent happen, but for 400 laps i dont think so.
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014 - 17:02

Plus i was saying the whole horse jockey thing jokingly not meaning to hurt feelings. Sorry to anyone who is offended and angry. Of course f1 is just as hard if not a little more, i just like giving you f1 guys a hard time.  :D 
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014 - 17:19

Danica in F1. Hmm. I can guarantee at least one win in that scenario -- the worldwide press.
Endless fodder for the mill.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick   Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard Petty vs. Danica Patrick
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3