Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server for saloon testing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Huggett
Rookie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2014-01-31

Server for saloon testing Empty
PostSubject: Server for saloon testing   Server for saloon testing Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb 2014 - 18:26

Any new information re next week's Snetterton BSCC round? Specifically, I am keen to check that my installation, car etc have no compatibility issues and could do with knowing when the server will become available, or if perhaps it already is, but I can't find it! The rF search shows the F165 and two other servers, so I'm assuming we don't have one yet, perhaps someone can clue me in, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Server for saloon testing   Server for saloon testing Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb 2014 - 18:35

I think the server for those races is up only when the race thread is opened and the track made available. IIRC the FAtlantic server is the same used for the BTCC so probably one of our beloved admins  :jp: will be doing the switch and opening the thread somewhen today or in the next days.

Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Server for saloon testing   Server for saloon testing Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb 2014 - 19:25

The BSCC has its own server but yes the training server will be up when the race is announced, i.e. tonight or tomorrow Wink
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Paul Huggett
Rookie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Server for saloon testing   Server for saloon testing Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb 2014 - 19:48

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server for saloon testing   Server for saloon testing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server for saloon testing
Page 1 of 1