Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rFactor Hillclimbing league

Go down 
+3
Vadim Sadoshenko
Patrick Marucco
Alberto Ibañez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

rFactor Hillclimbing league Empty
PostSubject: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 17:15

I have recently seen requests for rally type events, so for those of you who like Hillclimbing, there is a specific rFactor league about it here Smile : http://virtualhillclimb.com/

I don't know if the admins might find there useful tracks/carpacks that are historically accurate enough to provide HSO events, but it could be worth taking a look. For sure the Pikes Peak one with the historic Group Bs would be incredible What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 17:58

Oui la montée de Pikes Peak pourrait faire un bel open Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 18:04

I think the idea of holding the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is not devoid of meaning. An event can be quite interesting. I would recommend to use the cars of Group B of the Rally World 2013.
Some of them I have already shown:
rFactor Hillclimbing league Rfacto23rFactor Hillclimbing league Rfacto25rFactor Hillclimbing league Rfacto27rFactor Hillclimbing league Rfacto28 and so on...

Last edited by Vadim Sadoshenko on Tue 5 Nov 2013 - 18:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 18:05

Yes pikes peak would be great, I know the Rally world mod has a great selection of group B cars plus a choice of hill climb cars. Something to perhaps consider.
Back to top Go down
Ricard Suanya
Experienced Driver
Ricard Suanya

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 18:08

Rallyworld mod = excellent models, but horrible physics. Not worth of an event unless someone who knew how cars should handle changed them. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 18:30

Can I Add My Interest Also :D 
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 18:34

Ricard Suanya wrote:
Rallyworld mod = excellent models, but horrible physics. Not worth of an event unless someone who knew how cars should handle changed them. Evil or Very Mad 
I confess I am sought a more realistic behavior hire Group B something correcting in the files of physics Twisted Evil . But now I have no time for this work. Although primarily a problem in absence of the necessary physics coatings.
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 19:06

I have the mod from here: http://cemfactor.com/

As far as I am aware, this is the best hillclimb mod available. They are developing the new version though and it looks like they have taken down their old mod which I have. Had a lot of GrB and also they had a Reynard 92D which made up most of the 1992 International F3000 grid.
Back to top Go down
Ricard Suanya
Experienced Driver
Ricard Suanya

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 20:00

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
I have the mod from here: http://cemfactor.com/

As far as I am aware, this is the best hillclimb mod available. They are developing the new version though and it looks like they have taken down their old mod which I have. Had a lot of GrB and also they had a Reynard 92D which made up most of the 1992 International F3000 grid.
Is it possible to get it in any way? (the old version, I mean)
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitimeThu 7 Nov 2013 - 17:06

Par curiosité je viens de gravir les 24 km de la montée de Pikes Peak en BMW M3, c'est chocolat car c'est l'ancien tracé sur terre et les pneus ne sont pas adaptés
Mais la montée est interressante :conduit: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rFactor Hillclimbing league   rFactor Hillclimbing league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rFactor Hillclimbing league
Page 1 of 1