Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2: Magny-Cours 480km

Go down 
+14
Philippe Martinelli
Alex Shurikus
Tiago Moreira
Hervé Nicolas
Eric Campillo
Thomas Cazorla
Brendan Kaczmarek
Emmanuel Soriano
Bruno Goujon
Guillaume Siebert
Andre Lagunzad
Frank Verplanken
Ludovic Tiengou
Antoine de Mautor
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aleks Simonov
Rookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Round 2: Magny-Cours 480km - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Magny-Cours 480km   Round 2: Magny-Cours 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009 - 16:18

@Antoine
first we thought that Alex Shurikus will drive alone at Magny, but before the race he said he will not be able to do whole race (he was already logged on server as individual driver).
I was waiting to change him on track, but there were no news from him, I decided to try to join the server and was surprised that the car is in the pits and already 20 laps down. So I continued driving, and finished last. You can easily believe in this, checking speed, it was not much slower than yours Wink So to be honest I guess I must score some points too Smile
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 2: Magny-Cours 480km - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Magny-Cours 480km   Round 2: Magny-Cours 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009 - 16:38

OK Aleks ! I give you the points for this time, but be aware that according to the rules, you must use a double nick (I.E : Simonov_Shurikus) when you want to have two drivers scoring. Even if you race alone, it's still better to use the common nick, and then tell in the post-race conference that you actually raced by yourself

But for this time it's OK Wink
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/

Round 2: Magny-Cours 480km
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3