Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]

Go down 
+39
Alessio Campigotto
Frank Verplanken
Dave Miller
Carl Larrad
Philippe Martinelli
Cyril Derkir
William Tringas
finally gone :)
Mick Claridge
Vincent Beretta
Gérard Ryon
Florkin Marc
Yoann Quioc
Eric Campillo
Jean-Marie Placais
Yves Plaçais
Ben Paulet
Samy Hamlaoui
David Jaques
Antoine de Mautor
Frank Labédan
Greg Hunt
Ruben Freitas
Richard Coxon
Mario Gassner
Mike Becnel
Karel Marciniszyn
Samuli Leinonen
Anders Nilsson
Alberto Ibañez
Juha Mikkola
Tiago Malafaya
David Jundt
Patrick Marucco
Ben Warren
Martin Audran
Jon Lasa
Teemu Toikka
Guillaume Siebert
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 21:34

Well, I made a simple mistake in the last turn and backed it into the wall and it killed the car. I was surprised because it wasn't that hard of a hit.

But I thoroughly enjoyed that race! Started at the back and patiently worked my way through the field. A lot of drivers we going off and that helped. I got as high as 4th at one point and I was really surprised to have a shot at the podium in this Footwork. I was 5th when I spun but 15 laps to go. I only needed to finish and I would have at least stayed in 5th because there was no pressure from behind. Lap traffic was pretty good, only once did a driver impede me.

Thanks for letting me join! Smile I hope I'll be able to participate in the rest of the races. I probably will never be able to do the qualifying sessions though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Juha Mikkola
Rookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 21:41

Sorry Jay John. My fault entirely. Don't quite know what happened but i suspect i missed the spot to change to 5th in the last turn in, so i rearended you.. i shouldn't have driven so close..

I was the car to be lapped in the Samulis and Albertos crash and that took my front wing and painted half the car yellow. Before that i got reared in T1 and that painted the rear of the car yellow..

Love the track but really loathe the car..

Frustrating to make a mistake on lap 57 of 67 and even worse to take someone else with you.. Apologies once more to J. John
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 21:44

Bravo Gregoire !
Gerard je comprend pas trop a quoi tu joues ? Evil or Very Mad ...une fois de plus tu nr me laisse pas passer et apres tu m envoies dans le mur :top:
une victoire toute faite; ma premiere en F1 pale
je suis juste ecoeuré Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 21:55

Désolé Frank,j'ai voulu trop bien faire,en tournant trop a gauche,pour te laisser passer,je suis monter sur les vibreurs et la voiture est parti pale
Back to top Go down
Yoann Quioc
Club Driver
Yoann Quioc

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 21:58

6h d'entrainement à peine et je fini :banane:
Perdu un aileron, quelques erreurs mais rien de méchant.
J'ai même évité le panneau des pits :D

Bravo au podium :first: :second: :third:
et tous les finisseurs
Merci HSO

Rendez vous à Magny-Cours !
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:07

Results and standings are up
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:13

Okay, first thing: I am sorry I caused such a long queue behind me, I am usually not THAT slow.

Let me explain as to why that happened...

Before the start, I was wondering which strategy I should follow. Either 1 or 2 stops even. I thought that maybe a 2 stopper would be safe for me, so I went and made the rather bad decision to run D/C tyres(front/back).

I had a great get-away, slightly touched Mike(sorry) when his car moved a bit to the right of the track.

I jumped past Richard too, improving to 4th place, never been that high before!

But it started to come apart from lap... 15 on? I noticed that my front left was wearing quickly and everyone behind was getting closer to me. Thanks to that, the incidents with Alberto and Samuli happened Sad

Alberto, don't even start thinking it's brake testing. I was just so focused on turning the car that I was braking carefully, sometimes a bit earlier.

But as I knew I wouldn't be fighting the Top 3, I was staying and trying to make it a 1 stopper anyway. My left front was down to 14% when I decided that it was enough after 33 laps.

Nearly instantly set the fastest lap at that time and managed to move back into 3rd(which I gained before my pit stop as Gui retired).

Anders and Rocky were the last two that were follwing me, and after Rocky retired aswell, it was just him and me.

Anders spun some 4 laps from the end, giving me breathing space.

But when I noticed Frank going slower and slower, I kept pushing.

I caught him at the end of the last lap and missed a Minardi 1-2 by just 0.148 seconds affraid

A bit decepted that I missed it by such a small margin, but I am very happy about my podium finish :third:

My consistent approach did really work out this time Smile

Still, I am sorry about forming a "Trulli-Train" there...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Dave Miller
Experienced Driver
Dave Miller

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2012-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:25

Well I certainly enjoyed my F1 debut

Was left wondering what could have been after quali, probably could have been higher up the grid had I not binned it at the Peraltada on my fastest lap (which despite hitting the wall and and crossing the line on the inside grass was still my fastest) and starting 18th

Got a good start and made a few places of the line and through the first few corners and still had all of the car attached after the first lap

Had a small tussle with David Jaques and Gerard, that came to a head when I got loose in the complex and they were able to get close enough to pick up my tow, Gerard got me down the straight with Honda power and David somehow got both of us on the inside into T1 very spectacular Tried my best but couldn't hang onto them

The rest was quite uneventful, except for me taking a bit too much kerb in the second to last corner and going for a little spin. Recovered and came home 7th, quite please with that for a first proper race with this mod. My only regret is not being able to do more of them

Cheers lads
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:26

Belle envolée Tiago,
La plus belle de la saison F1 en 1991

Marcus lol!
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:33

Quote :
Alberto, don't even start thinking it's brake testing. I was just so focused on turning the car that I was braking carefully, sometimes a bit earlier.

I take it for granted that only an idiot will risk being rear-ended by test-braking some else; specially if the guy he is brake testing is a slow one like me, who should have less control of the situation. That said, I watched the replay again and the way you hammered the brakes before turn 5 in lap 12 was certainly careful and early, as you say. Not that it makes much difference in the race, as I lack the skills to finish in front of you, but think twice before being so "cautious & early" in future races when you have poor slow guys like me behind. Not always will everybody have the reflexes needed, and it could ruin your race.

Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

I also watched the incident with Samuli on the replay. It seems we both exited from the slipstream at the same time, only I was going already much faster and in the end it was me who got boxed against poor Jukka Mikkola. I had no time for braking so I had to make it through. Samuli's movement was so swift that I didn't notice he had actually changed lane until I was well commited to the pass.

That's however no excuse, it is my responsability as overtaking driver to prevent such incidents, specially with a lapped car closeby, so I take full blame of it. Again my apologizes, Samuli Sad

Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:45

Course interressante avec un top 10 à la clé, mon meilleur résultat cette saison en F1 Very Happy

Une seule erreur, j'ai tutoyé le mur dans la parabolique dans le 1/3 de la course et j'ai du faire remettre un aileron avant à ma Williams
J'en ai profité pour monter des pneus super soft neufs et j'ai reussi à les amener à l'arrivée sans faire un autre arrêt (il me restai seulement 1 carré rouge sur le pneu avant gauche)

Bravo au podium et aux finisseurs :top:

Rendez vous au GP de France Wink
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:51

Slow? C'mon, not with the Williams Wink

You weren't slow at all in my opinion(how can you be when you were actually gaining on me scratch ?). You had more speed in the turns, and my tyre wear contributed to us nearly crashing off.

Even after the start, you and Mike actually started catching up pretty quickly Wink

And I think I already mentioned that there are some aspects of this mod where I still lack something. Braking might be one thing, I can people seemingly braking very late, but neither run off nor lock their brakes Shocked

I set my pedal sensitivity to 0% for all pedals, that's because I don't have a racing seat an sit on a wooden chair, thus I braking rather from above and directly behind the pedals(if that makes any sense). Thus I sometimes apply too much brake already.
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 23:11

Etant absent lors des qualifs, et ayant cédé le volant de mon habituel Jordan à Richard, je ne touche le volant de ma F1 du jour, en l’occurrence une Brabham flambant neuve (purée ! quel moteur à côté de celui de la Jordan !) que lors des essais libres avant course.
Durant ceux-ci, je m'applique à réaliser le meilleur temps possible pour espérer figurer sur la grille... mission réussie, ouf !

Je me met en conditions course durant le très court warm-up, et c'est parti !

Parti 24ème, je m'applique à ne pas faire de faute au départ, à éviter toutes les embrouilles qui ne manquent de survenir durant les premiers tours et petit à petit, je grignote les places tout en ménageant mes pneus super-soft, notamment l'avant gauche qui s'use très vite, mais qui tiendra le coup jusqu'à mi-course.
Je repars des stands avec de nouveaux super-soft pour une deuxième partie de la course sur le même rythme, pour espérer de nouveau grappiller quelques places et profiter d'éventuels abandons, ce qui ne manquera pas d'arriver puisqu'à quelques tours du terme de la course, je suis en 5ème position.
Petite lueur d'espoir lorsque je vois que Franck a perdu son aileron avant, et m'applique à suivre Greg, qui vient de me prendre un tour, pour profiter du malheur de Franck, mais en vain et termine à une belle 5ème place.

Avec le 4ème meilleur temps, pas une faute, pas un dérapage, pas un tête à queue, je suis satisfait de ma soirée.
Juste une petite frayeur lorsque je retarde un peu mon freinage au bout de la ligne droite, pour passer au large du premier droit et laisser la porte ouverte à Greg qui va me prendre un tour : Mais je vois dans mon rétro que celui-ci est quelque peu perturbé par mon freinage et semble se rater ! Contrairement à ce que j'avais prévu, je plonge donc précocement à la corde pour lui permettre de se récupérer librement au large... Ouf ! nos courses respectives auraient bien pu se terminer là !

Bravo Greg, bravo Franck (tu la méritais celle-là !) et David, et à tous les finisseurs ! et merci HSO !

Après Mexico, mon circuit favori, direction Magny-Cours (beurk !)
Back to top Go down
Anders Nilsson
Club Driver
Anders Nilsson

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 23:20

4th not bad at all Very Happy Yes i forgive u for creating a Trulli-train David. But my god you were slow in the infield Shocked . Atleast in the first stint every lap behind you was a waitng game thru there, and as soon as we hit the straight you took off like a paycheck Sad .After the pitstop it seems lke you car was behaving better cause you were faster thrue it :top: . My car on the other hand was behaving abit better with more fuel so not much to do Very Happy

Grats to podium and all fineshers.

I say as Tiago we both need more power to be able to attack for podiums :yaa: . Even so i think the AGS is a much better car than me old one Cool

Off to Magny cya there

/Anders
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 23:32

Anders Nilsson wrote:
Yes i forgive u for creating a Trulli-train David. But my god you were slow in the infield Shocked . Atleast in the first stint every lap behind you was a waitng game thru there, and as soon as we hit the straight you took off like a paycheck Sad .After the pitstop it seems lke you car was behaving better cause you were faster thrue it :top: . My car on the other hand was behaving abit better with more fuel so not much to do Very Happy
/Anders

If it wasn't for the Ferrari engine and the top speed, I'd have pitted earlier. Only way to keep me ahead Rolling Eyes

No wonder my car behaved better, I put softs(C) on the front! Wink Should have done that from the start.

But you managed to stay close anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Marie Placais
Club Driver
Jean-Marie Placais

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 23:45

Premiere course avec ma ligier.

Ca fait du bien d avoir l'occasion de se battre dans le peloton! Je viens de découvrir a quel point ce mod était sympa!

Par contre avec le plein je n avais vraiment pas de feeling avec la voiture, je pensais avoir pris des risques en prenant le départ en soft... mais au vu de vos commentaires c est plutot normal.... Pourtant au bout de 20 tours je n avance plus ça patine de partour, je passe en pneus Hard et je fais mon meilleur tour avant que mon moteur ne cede.... j ai un peu oublié de lever le pied lors des passages de vitesse..... scratch J'avais augmenté le vol. radiateur à 10.

J espere terminer une course avant la fin de saison!

Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 0:02

oh my, that was so much fun!!! grats to the podium, good racing all. as my first race i was unsure what to expect, got lucky a few times on the opening laps to get through clean, then had a nice back and forth with samuli before self spinning from pushing too hard. re-grouped and had a nice tussle with D. Miller when he closed on a mclaren. once the end was in sight, others bad luck was my good luck (sorry guys) and i managed to squeak into the points. i definetely have a lot to learn with the cars, i think i went a bit light on the aero, but i used all of the lambo power to my best on the straights. but the lack of turning meant i had to run medium fronts and barely made it to halfway with 1.5 red dots left. the best part to me about racing like this is the variety of cars / setups / strategies, such a fun race. thank you all for allowing me to participate.
Back to top Go down
Jay John
Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 2:21

Sorry Jay John. My fault entirely. Don't quite know what happened but i suspect i missed the spot to change to 5th in the last turn in, so i rearended you.. i shouldn't have driven so close..

I was the car to be lapped in the Samulis and Albertos crash and that took my front wing and painted half the car yellow. Before that i got reared in T1 and that painted the rear of the car yellow..

Love the track but really loathe the car..

Frustrating to make a mistake on lap 57 of 67 and even worse to take someone else with you.. Apologies once more to J. John

No prob Juha it was just a mistake and they happen I was in the way during the race and I hope I wasn't too bad I had a lot of fun and hope to be able to do the rest of the schedule. Thanks to all for being patient with me. Also thanks for the host this was a good group to run with.
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 8:30

Not a criticism, just a question/clarification. Can I ask why Yves was allowed to run in the Brabham last night?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitter.com/WarroF1
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 8:33

Ben Warren wrote:
Not a criticism, just a question/clarification. Can I ask why Yves was allowed to run in the Brabham last night?

Because i had his Jordan Wink
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 8:35

I should have let Jay John keep the Fondmetal then, I'd have taken another car. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitter.com/WarroF1
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 8:56

SO SAD!

At the start I hit M. Audran and made a 360 on track when trying to avoid him and Campillo, catched the spin back like a boss and continued. I'm sorry about this Martin, you braked so hard there and I wasn't excepting anyone to slow down that quickly, especially not yet at the Goodyear bridge. Actually I thought I didn't hit anyone there because didn't get any damage so I continued. I was in this belief untill this morning when I watched the replay from the start...

For the first time this season I was able to drive and FIGHT for positions with Lotus longer than first 1-5 laps and it was nice, but then got stuck behind D. "Trulli-Train" Jundt. I lost some 1-2 seconds per lap behind him and it was frustrating. He was all over the places in the esses and took the last corner differently and with different speed pretty much every lap, nerve cracking. It was possible to follow Minardi on the straight but pulling out of the slipstream slowed me down so much it came clear overtaking on straight would need a mistake by David in the braking.

So then my plan was to pit for tyres within 5 laps if I cannot overtake him. I was running with Softs and didn't have any problems with heating or wearing so I estimated 40 laps with softs is very possible, but pretty soon everything ended up in disaster. David once again trolled around the esses so Alberto in his Williams catched us there. When we got on straight I see soon-to-be-lapped Mikkola taking right side of track in his Lamborghini. Now my plan is to move right when Ibanez comes close so the whole track width would be blocked with Minardi, Lotus and Modena and I could keep Alberto behind me at least one more lap. So that is what I do.

BOOM!

I guess Ibanez didn't see that coming. Sleep

I accept your apologies Alberto because these things just happen, but I ain't too happy to go out like that. A 10mm screw doesn't fit in 5mm nut if you know what I mean. That gap was way too small to dive in. Seeing David finishing 3rd makes my tears so delicious. :bangry:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 9:20

Quote :
Now my plan is to move right when Ibanez comes close so the whole track width would be blocked with Minardi, Lotus and Modena and I could keep Alberto behind me at least one more lap. So that is what I do.

BOOM!

I guess Ibanez didn't see that coming. Sleep

We both had the same plan of boxing the other behind David :doh:

I was really puzzled about why we could not go three wide, but after watching the replay I understood. You moved out of the slipstream at exactly the same time as me, but I moved way more to the right and was coming with more speed already, so I didn't notice your move and found myself much more to the right than I had planned as I kept crawling right to keep the distance with you. Thus I was on collision course with Jukka before I noticed and going so fast that when I realized it, braking was no option and I had to go through. If you watch the replay from my cockpit view (That's the one I use) you'll understand it.

Anyway, as I said it's no excuse. I should have considered that you could pull out of the slipstream before I was through, and seeing a lapped car on the straight should have made me wait for the next chance.

I will be more careful next time Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 9:38

David Jundt wrote:

And I think I already mentioned that there are some aspects of this mod where I still lack something. Braking might be one thing, I can people seemingly braking very late, but neither run off nor lock their brakes Shocked

I set my pedal sensitivity to 0% for all pedals, that's because I don't have a racing seat an sit on a wooden chair, thus I braking rather from above and directly behind the pedals(if that makes any sense). Thus I sometimes apply too much brake already.

0% ???

David plz.

Do you understand how the sensitivity works in rfactor?

Look at the picture. Black line shows your sensitivity at 100%. It is linear and that means you have smooth pedal travel all the way. Red line instead could be your 0%, which means what is happening with the pedal movement, pretty much happens at the end of your pedal travel. No wonder you have troubles with your pedals!

Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Curves

I'm tweaking steering, throttle and brake sensitivities all the time. It's like one dimension in setup.

Try setting 50 for throttle and brake, and 100 for clutch. See how it feels.

PS. Don't say you have 0% sensitivity for steering as well?

Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 10:19

pour ma part j ai pris un depart canon , pour passer de la 5 eme a la 1 ere place avant le 1 er virage , des le 2 eme tour dans la ligne droite je laisse passer mon oncle que je sais plus rapide avec la voiture qu il a . a partir de la j ai passé 30tours avec Guillaume aux fesses ( entre 0.5 et 1.5 s max ) puis comme il l a dit en voulant surement décaler sa strategie aux stands par rapport a la mienne il s est crashé dans les pits Neutral

3 tours plus tard je pit , 2 tours plus tard mon oncle pit et je ressors juste 2.5 s derriere lui , pendant encore une dizaine de tours je m accroche a lui mais je ne pouvais rien faire et mettant fait plusieurs chaleur pour essayer de le , je reviens a la triste réalité et me rends bien compte que malgré tous mes efforts je ne pourrais pas aller le chercher .

a 10 tours de l arrivée une énorme chaleur avec Yves au moment de lui prendre un tour au 1 er freinage Shocked pour l eviter je plonge a gauche entre lui et le mur et pars en 360 ° dans l herbe affraid

une nouvelle fois je le repete : lorsque vous laissez passer un pilote ne freiner pas sur la ligne course alors que celui ci arrive a fond derriere .

apres l incident entre Dadou et Gérard je récupere la 1 ere position .

Je n ai pas pour habitude de me réjouir du malheur des autres , encore plus lorsqu il s agit d un propre membre de sa famille , dommage pour toi Neutral

impossible également pour moi comme a chaque course de suivre la strategie pneumatiques de mes concurrents direct , j etais donc parti en pneus Hards a l avant et médiums a l arriere et ils ont tenus a peine 30 tours ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]   Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Gran Premio de Mexico [April 7th]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next