Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement

Go down 
+4
Alessio Campigotto
David Jundt
Giuseppe Scaccia
Guillaume Siebert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Empty
PostSubject: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 23:27

1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement AfficheSupercup2

The series will be run with the HSO 1987 Group C mod for rFactor.

=> DOWNLOAD MOD <=

Sporting Regulations

Cars

Car choice is free. However the administrator can refuse to grant a driver a car that -he thinks- is too fast for him. In this case, the driver will have to choose another car. Typically, the fastest drivers will not be allowed to drive the Jaguar XJR-8, the Sauber C9 or the factory 3.0 Porsche 962C.

Changing of car during the championship will be tolerated under exceptional circumstances only. Also, in the event of a driver announcing his absence to a given race, his car will not be made available for another driver.
Please book your car in the dedicated thread.

Training Server

A training server running on the next scheduled track will be online permanently. Password : hso87

Point rules

Points are awarded to the first tenfinishers on the following scale : 20-15-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1. Only drivers which have covered at least 90% of the laps covered by the race winner will be classified. Whenever 90% of the total number of laps result in a number with decimals, the decimals will be disregarded.
All results will be counted at the end of the series. Two drivers tied in final points will be split by the quality of their race finishing positions.

The races

Planning

Races will be held on Sunday evenings (all times given being CET, Paris Time) :

8:00pm - Qualifying session (60 minutes, unlimited number of laps)
9:00pm - Warm Up
9.15pm - Start of the race

Race server password : hso87

Race Starts

Races will feature a rolling start.
Once everybody is on the grid and green lights have been shown, drivers will start a formation lap at low speed. Do not overtake, keep a good margin with other drivers.
After the last turn, cars will keep rolling at reduced speed in the starting grid formation.
When the leading car will be in sight of the start/finish line, an admin will give the real start of the race by typing "GREEN FLAG" in the chat.

Behavior on Track

- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- A driver who would have to do a drive through penalty will have to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph), even if there is no pit lane speed limit announced for the track. A driver failing to respect this will get a 40s penalty added to his final race time.
- Shortcuts : a driver gaining a position after shortcutting a turn is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his final race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track. For those who would ignore it, the definition of "the track" is the black strip of tarmac making the circuit layout Smile .
- After colliding with another driver, if you are not sure about your responsability in the accident, the fairest way to act is to simply wait for the other driver, and resume your battle as it was before the accident. Do it wisely however, as slowing down can also be dangerous, during the first laps for example.
This is not a mandatory rule, but not respecting it several times may result in a penalty.

The series admin (Guillaume Siebert) will not review the race replays. However if you feel you were the victim of a dangerous behaviour, please contact the admin via private message about it (please mention the lap of the accident).

Application and Interpretation of the Regulations

The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.

Last edited by Guillaume Siebert on Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 16:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 21:11

1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement AfficheSupercup2

Le championnat se disputera sur le mod HSO Group C 1987 sur rFactor.

=> DOWNLOAD MOD <=

Règlement sportif

Voitures

Le choix des chassis est libre, cependant les administrateurs se réservent le droit de refuser un chassis à un pilote qu'ils pensent être trop rapide pour lui. Généralement, les pilotes les plus rapides n'auront pas le droit de piloter les Jaguar XJR-8, Sauber C9 ou Porsche 962C 3.0.

Changer de chassis pendant le championnat ne sera toléré qu'en certaines circonstances. Les pilotes absents pourront laisser leur voiture à un autre pilote.
Merci de réserver votre voiture dans ce topic.

Serveur d'entrainement

Un serveur d'entrainement tourne 24/24 sur le prochain circuit au calendrier. Password : hso87

Barème

Les points sont distribués aux 10 premiers selon le barème suivant : 20-15-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1. Seuls les pilotes ayant parcouru au moins 90% de la distance du vainqueur seront classés.

Tous les résultats comptent. Dans le cas où 2 pilotes seraient a égalité de points, ils seront départagés par leurs positions d'arrivées.

Les courses

Planning

Les courses auront lieu les Dimanche soirs :

20:00 - Qualifications (60 minutes, nombres de tours illimités)
21:00 - Warm Up
21.15 - Départ de la course

password : hso87

Départ de course

Les courses démarreront par un départ lancé.
Une fois les voitures sur la grille, lorsque les feux vert s'allumeront, les pilotes s'élanceront pour une tour de formation à vitesse réduite.
A la sortie du dernier virage, les pilotes se remettront en formation (mêmes positions que sur la grille de départ), et un admin donnera le départ en tapant les mots "GREEN FLAG" dans le chat.

Il est interdit de dépasser avant la ligne de départ !

Comportement en piste

- Le chat sera STRICTEMENT INTERDIT en course. Il est autorisé en qualifications si un pilote a un problème d'ordre technique.
- Coupage : Si un pilote gagne une place en coupant un virage, il devra la rendre le plus tôt possible. Si ce n'est pas fait très vite, il sera ajouté une pénalité de 30 secondes à son temps final. Un coupage abusif, intentionnel sera sévèrement punis (bannissement de la ligue). Pour être sur, gardez toujours 2 roues sur la piste.
- Drive Through : Si vous écopez d'un drive through, traversez la pitlane à 100km/h. Les circuits HSO n'ont pour la plupart pas de limite de vitesse dans les stands, un drive through normal ne serait donc pas une pénalité. Un pilote ne respectant pas les 100km/h se verra infliger une pénalité de 40s à la fin de la course.

L'administrateur du championnat (Guillaume Siebert) ne revisionnera pas la course dans son intégralité pour distribuer des sanctions. En revanche, si vous pensez avoir été victime d'un comportement dangereux d'un autre pilote, merci de contacter l'administateur par message privé (en mentionnant le tour de l'incident).

Application et interpretation du règlement

Seuls les administrateurs sont qualifiés pour résoudre un problème rencontré quant à l'application et l’interprétation du présent règlement.
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 16:55

Hi guys,i'd like to enjoy this champ but times on sundays are very closer for me...i come home always 20.30 20.40...if only sessions could be moved forward of 15 minutes i could be sure of take part in this champ.
If it is not possibile i thanks to you equally. :drink:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 18:14

You mean backwards, otherwise we'd start even earlier?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:58

David Jundt wrote:

Forwards is +15 minutes, so start later.
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:06

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
David Jundt wrote:

exact

q 20.15
w 21.15
r 21.30

for me it would be mooore simple get in time
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:17

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
David Jundt wrote:

Well, it's my logic:

Backwards = Push back

But forwards can also be as advancing as time never stops.

Depends on the point of view, but I understood it anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:19

If you are home at 20:30, you still have 45 minutes till the start of the race at 21:15 scratch
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:20

Anyway we will not change the planning, maybe it would help you, but it could also be less convinient for somebody else (now or in the future). I hope you can make it Wink
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:34

JP Campmajo wrote:
If you are home at 20:30, you still have 45 minutes till the start of the race at 21:15 scratch

For estoril i runned high to home but i arrived a 20.50!
Excuse me but I would have plasure to make qualifying if possible...not to arrive at start of race at last
So no problems...i do that i can...let's see

Sorry if i caused mistakes with this request
Back to top Go down
James Knowles
Pro Driver
James Knowles

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012 - 12:50

Guillaume,

I can make only 3 of the 5 races in this championship. While I am ogling over the Mercedes and Jaguar, I feel like the greedy guest at the dinner table.

You know my skill and speed-please suggest a car for me...

Merci..
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012 - 13:51

A privateer 962C will do then Wink
Back to top Go down
James Knowles
Pro Driver
James Knowles

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012 - 16:35

The #11 Kremer car please.

It is the Leyton House entry-is it not?

Mod downloaded-but not installed (tonight)

Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012 - 18:43

That's not the cars booking topic, you'll have to wait for it to open (after the test race).
Back to top Go down
James Knowles
Pro Driver
James Knowles

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012 - 18:45

Apologies... I am too eager for this one cheers
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012 - 0:31

I Love the poster Gui Wink It Would make a nice Calendar :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012 - 10:04

Concordo con Carl !! cheers :clap:
Calendario...calendario...calendario... huhuhuh!! :D
:slurp:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012 - 10:47

Yes nice and rare picture of the start of the Norisring race. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement   1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1987 Supercup : Rules | Règlement
Page 1 of 1