Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Release] Plugin RFE Weather

Go down 
+6
Franck Mercurio
Patrick Marucco
Alberto Ibañez
David Jundt
Frank Verplanken
Arnaud Plum
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arnaud Plum
Club Driver
Arnaud Plum

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2011-03-19

[Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2012 - 14:37

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
It appears some problems may arouse using it, for instance a few .dll may cause a crash. However, installing it following the exact method provided should allow you to enter a race weekend. I still get a crash on the exit however scratch

The crash on the exit is caused by your cracked version. Try to find another version on the web...
Back to top Go down
Arnaud Plum
Club Driver
Arnaud Plum

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2012 - 14:40

For those who are interested to try the plugin on the HGTTC mod. Here you can fin a patch with 4 cars updated, Valencia track and the plugin. You can try it offline or online on the ODS server. You have to install on a v1.95 HGTTC mod.

http://www.old-drivers-spirit.info/index.php/topic,4153.0.html

The topic is in french but we'll soon put a translated version.

Pour ceux qui veulent tester le plugin sur le mod HGTTC, ODS a sorti un patch pour 4 voitures contenant le plugin & un circuit test (valencia). Vous pouvez tester offline où sur le serveur ODS.

http://www.old-drivers-spirit.info/index.php/topic,4153.0.html
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2012 - 15:00

Arnaud Plum wrote:
Alessio Campigotto wrote:
It appears some problems may arouse using it, for instance a few .dll may cause a crash. However, installing it following the exact method provided should allow you to enter a race weekend. I still get a crash on the exit however scratch

The crash on the exit is caused by your cracked version. Try to find another version on the web...

Do you mind sending me a pm with your version?
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov 2012 - 0:33

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Yeah the cracked exe I suppose (which I've been using for years now to avoid having to deal with reactivations...).

*Starts whistling*

:hihi:

EDIT: I didn't know there was more than 1 version of a cracked exe? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 18:19

C'est pas trop difficile de faire des pneus pluie, et pour convertir une piste il y a un utilitaire sur le site : RFE Track adaptator, qui fait 90% du travail, il n'y a que 2 ou 3 fichiers à modifier ensuite!
Il manque les réflexions qui ne sont pas encore documentées!

J'ai un bug dans le ciel juste après le départ et à 1mn17, je sais pas si je doit intégrer le sky au mas ou si c'est autre chose! Si quelqu'un a une idée, je suis preneur, j'en ai un peu marre de lire de la doc.

Un petit tour en 935 sous la pluie:

Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 18:55

As I mentioned, the lack of animation on the windshield and fly into the cockpit rain drops and splashes of negates the whole idea of the creators of the plug-in(for cars with an enclosed cockpit). It is for the graphics!
Now, though, the rain conditions in my opinion should accompany any modern car simulator. And most importantly affect the physical models of cars!
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:43

I'm willing to use the RFE plugin for my TCL series next year, but I'm not sure I will have the time to learn how it works and to do the modifications on the mod. Would any of you experts on the subject be willing to give a hand on that matter ? Francky ? Alessio ? Vadim ? Arnaud ? Someone else ? If yes give a shout and I'll give you access to the private Factory section of the forum where we can discuss the details Wink .

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:55

Quote :
I'm willing to use the RFE plugin for my TCL series next year

Aaaaaarrghhhhh as if it wasn't already difficult enough :doh: :urgence:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012 - 17:00

I plan to use it only for one race of the all series Smile
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012 - 17:51

Frank Verplanken wrote:
I'm willing to use the RFE plugin for my TCL series next year, but I'm not sure I will have the time to learn how it works and to do the modifications on the mod. Would any of you experts on the subject be willing to give a hand on that matter ? Francky ? Alessio ? Vadim ? Arnaud ? Someone else ? If yes give a shout and I'll give you access to the private Factory section of the forum where we can discuss the details Wink .

I talked about this with several quite competent in the field of modding people. I wanted to use the plugin to mod Group C, but they convinced me that the game is not worth the candle. To achieve a high degree of realism need to do a lot of work with textures and most importantly, with their animation. While there is a high probability that the graphics platform will not cope with this task. Such fears confirms the problem with the optimization of graphic platform rFactor 2. By the way a very strange calm reigns around rF2 and I'm starting to suspect that the cause of the serious technical problems. However, it's difficult for me about something to say. If that competent people correct me. So now I'm going to modify the mod Group C and seriously develop a simulation with the aim of creating high-quality models of prototypes(Group C) for the simulator, which will replace the rFactor.
Back to top Go down
Victor Alcocer
Club Driver
Victor Alcocer

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012 - 18:01

Et dire que GP4 avait déja tout compris en 2001 :papy:
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012 - 18:08

Victor Alcocer wrote:
Et dire que GP4 avait déja tout compris en 2001 :papy:

scratch
However, I find it difficult to evaluate the degree of realism. The more the car with closed cockpit is the case in the procedure is more complicated. Nevertheless, I still think that can be done.

Last edited by Vadim Sadoshenko on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 18:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012 - 18:15

ça rappele de bon souvenirs :papy:
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec 2012 - 22:24

Frank Verplanken wrote:

The tracks would be easy, as there is an easy converter here, however it is all manual with the mod. Apart from wet tyre textures, it's fairly easy and quick to convert a mod, but it takes a little trial and error to get the correct feel for the tyre Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec 2012 - 23:08

Je suis partant pour donner un coup de main, pour avoir testé le truc, la modification donné par défaut par le tuto R.F.E marche très bien, après, il sera toujours possible d'ajuster les variables!

Tu veux convertir toutes les pistes de la saison, ou juste celle ou il plu lors du champi réel (Après avoir écris cette question je me dit qu'elle est un peu c*nne :D )

C'est le genre de truc qui va apporter du piment aux courses, je me régale d'avance!

Je vais de ce pas jeter un oeil aux fichiers pneus du mod T.C.L bounce

Edit: il n'y a que 9 fichier .tbc pour le mod tcl Shocked ou j'ai pas vu les autres :aie:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Plugin RFE Weather   [Release] Plugin RFE Weather - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Release] Plugin RFE Weather
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2