Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]

Go down 
+12
Steve Parker
Vincent Beretta
Martin Audran
Carl Larrad
Patrick Marucco
Yves Plaçais
Lorenzo Arisi
Greg Hunt
finally gone :)
Mike Becnel
Ben Paulet
Guillaume Siebert
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 8:45

Yep you can use the big engine :cowboy:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 10:42

Je voulais prendre une Sierra mais c'est un peu compliqué, il faudrait s'entraîner un peu...

Alors je vais "assurer" et prendre une BMW sur laquelle je ne m'amuse guère (c'est étrange comme je n'aime pas son comportement à la différence de la Merco que j'appréciais beaucoup... Sad )

La #43 Gui s'il te plait Wink
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 19:12

Server is launched. :frank:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 19:57

Srill eating, I might pick the Alfa and race for fun...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:08

Well this wasn't exactly my best race lol

Started bad on the laggy turbo ford and went behind Ben and Mike, knowing we could have some fun. We actually did similar times and were close to each other, but then David started going fast and caught us, I got bumped in the hairpin (David gentlemanry waited for me, but it had just been a stupid incident as I had to cut in the middle of the turn because Ben had spun in front of me and was restaring) and lost some time to Mike and Ben but later managed to catch them when they spun during their battle. I went on with a crazy rythm and overtook Ben, put some distance and then realized that I would never catch David and that Ben and Mike were far back. So I parked the car at the hairpin and waited Smile but I had to wait so much that my tires got cold :doh: and when I restarted after Mike I could not catch him. Also, it was then Patrick behind Mike, so I went on a bit and then finally lost motivation and concentration and destroyed the suspension of my understeering bitch against a wall.

Never mind, it was fun while it lasted and I'm happy to have been able to race again after my horrible HDD loss.

See you on the next :top:
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:19

Bah, not only my accelerator wasn't working (again), my pedals decided to go everywhere, so each time I almost had to stop to put it back.
Now I know what I'll get for my birthday geek
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:34

Great racing Ben, no worries on the tap, I appreciate you waiting. I was a moron and handed it right back when I plowed into the next wall and put a red stripe across the front of my car. I saw you stop a few laps later and start to limp back to the pits. Had you made it we would have been real close on the track when you came back out.

Nice race Alberto, I thought you had blown your engine and parked it. Now I understand :D

Thanks HSO for the race. Ugggh...now 100 laps of ice skating in the 62s :aie:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:40

--> RESULTS <--
--> REPLAY <--
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:44

Désolé Alberto. Ben's rejoin was a bit optimistic speaking about distances and gaps, making us bog down and I touched you.

I was going to let you pass, but you spun before I could do so Crying or Very sad

Thus I decided to keep going.

Sorry if I squeezed Ben too.

I hadn't driven at all before and just jumped into the Alfa.

With less slow driving, I could have threatened Greg for 3rd.

Good race Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:46

Un peu dommage que nous n'etions que 10 pilotes en piste Crying or Very sad

Il y a malheureusement moins de monde en ATCC depuis la fin du championnat

Heureusement il y avait la qualité :D
Je suis resté dans les roues de Philippe pendant les 10 premiers tours mais pas moyen de l'attaquer et encore moins de le dépasser, c'etait tres fun :top:
...et puis Philippe a fait une petite equerre, je l'ai passé et il a malheureusement abandonné Sad

Je me faisais une joie d'essayer de rester devant lui pendant les 10 tours suivants, ce sera pour une prochaine Wink

A 10 tours de la fin j'ai bien passé Alberto mais sa voiture etait déjà blessée

J'espere qu'il y aura un peu plus de monde à la prochaine

Merci à HSO pour l'orga Wink
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 8:12

he be moi a part au depart et un peu plus tard 3-4 tours avec Jp j avais l impression que je tournais tout seul en mode training set course sur le serveur Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Je n aime vraiment pas ce genre de soiree simracing ou tu te retrouves tout seul :smil20:

tout etant lié quel dommage de se retrouver qu a peine 10 au départ et je crois 6 ou 5 a l arrivée Neutral Neutral

Cette rentrée de Septembre dans le monde du simracing est des plus " poussive " niveau fréquentation :smil20: :smil20: c est dommage en esperant que tout revienne a la normal au plus vite .

Grats Lorenzo et Jp , bravo aux finisseurs , moi :third:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 8:31

David no problem at all as I said it was just a race incident and not even while really racing each other but while avoiding another car's spin. And anyway, my race was doomed from the moment I made for the 2nd time (After last year's Macau race) the error of taking the Sierra in a street circuit geek
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 10:19

Next race is the famous Bathurst 1000km in early November, you can start looking for a teammate now bounce

La prochaine course est les 1000km de Bathurst début Novembre, vous pouvez commencer à chercher un coéquipier dès maintenant. bounce
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 11:48

How long will be the race more or less, Guillaume? I see it's 161 laps, but have no idea of the laptimes there ... also how many drivers per car are allowed?

In any case I will try to pick an M3 or a 190, if Patrick, Philippe, Gianluca or any other of my usual rivals has interest I'm ready to team up.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 11:51

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Next race is the famous Bathurst 1000km in early November, you can start looking for a teammate now bounce

La prochaine course est les 1000km de Bathurst début Novembre, vous pouvez commencer à chercher un coéquipier dès maintenant. bounce

I've already began, still waiting for an answer... :antoine:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 12:01

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:

I've already began, still waiting for an answer... :antoine:
My response is no. Sorry
What? you haven't ask me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 13:02

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
How long will be the race more or less, Guillaume? I see it's 161 laps, but have no idea of the laptimes there ... also how many drivers per car are allowed?

In any case I will try to pick an M3 or a 190, if Patrick, Philippe, Gianluca or any other of my usual rivals has interest I'm ready to team up.
2 drivers minimum per car, approx 6 hours. Smile
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 17:01

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

D'abord désolé Patrick pour hier soir... je t'ai laissé tomber alors que c'était sympa la bourre entre-nous... Il se trouve que cette M3 me gonfle; c'est pour çà que j'ai préféré arrêter hier soir après mon speen à l'épingle.

Je ne m'amuse pas avec cette voiture... Je n'en maîtrise aucun des comportements, ni le frein ni l'accél ni la tenue de route.

Comme j'ai des difficultés avec la Ford et encore plus avec la Nissan que j'ai essayé, je vais laisser tomber ce mod pour le moment...

Pour répondre à Alberto, qui semble dire qu'il est possible de prendre une 190 pour la prochaine course (ce dont je doute) je suis ok pour faire équipe avec lui ou d'autres si c'est avec la Merco? Wink
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 17:24

Quote :
Pour répondre à Alberto, qui semble dire qu'il est possible de prendre une 190 pour la prochaine course (ce dont je doute) je suis ok pour faire équipe avec lui ou d'autres si c'est avec la Merco? Wink

No problem for me with the 190, but for 6 hours I think we need another driver :hum:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 18:46

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :

No problem for me with the 190, but for 6 hours I think we need another driver :hum:
There is a problem, the Mecredes 190 is not allowed for these races, see here : http://historicsimracing.123.st/t1526-1987-atcc-entry-list
Sorry for you and Philou.
Sorry false link.
Philou, essaie d'autres voitures, pour voir sur quoi tu te sens le mieux, tu trouveras un coéquipier selon la voiture aprés. Nous, on veut te voir en piste pour ces 1000km de Barthurst. Wink

Last edited by Ben Paulet on Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 18:54

Dans ton lien il y a des Mercedes Ben :D (c’était les châssis pour le championnat)

Cela dit, pour Bathurst logiquement il y aura UNE Mercedes dispo, si je ne me trompe pas scratch
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:08

Martin Audran wrote:
Dans ton lien il y a des Mercedes Ben :D (c’était les châssis pour le championnat)

Cela dit, pour Bathurst logiquement il y aura UNE Mercedes dispo, si je ne me trompe pas scratch
Oups, c'est corrigé.
Dans le carset de TCL dans Barthust 1987, il n'y a pas de Mercedes. Il y en avait une dans celui de 1988.

Edit : Après recherche, il semblerait qu'il y en ai une. http://www.racingsportscars.com/covers/_Bathurst-1987-10-04e.jpg
Pas de chance, elle avait cassé la suspension. :D

Edit 2 : Une course ou les mécanos et les carrossiers vont avoir du boulot. :aie:
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:43

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Weekend :banane: i can make that cheers
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:55

Ben Paulet wrote:

Edit : Après recherche, il semblerait qu'il y en ai une.

Je sais ce que je dis quand même :D lol!
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 22:27

Sorry could not attend had a problem at home Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]   Australian Grand Prix [September 19th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix [September 19th]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next