Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi @ all from Germany!

Go down 
+5
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
Patrick Marucco
Tiago Malafaya
Nils Lüdemann
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nils Lüdemann
Rookie
Nils Lüdemann

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Hi @ all from Germany! Empty
PostSubject: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul 2012 - 20:54

Hello,

my name is Nils, and I live in Scheessel, which is located between Bremen and Hamburg in northern Germany.

I found your league in the rF online lobby.

My interests are cars, esp. older. Mostly I like Audis with an age of 15+ years. I have two Type 44 in my garage, an 1990 Audi 100 2.3E 5-cylinder FWD as daily driver, and an 1993 Audi V8 4.2 Quattro as "Pimp" car for the summer. So these two babes are my hobbies no. one excepting my girlfriend... Laughing

My other hobby (I am not a hardcore alien driver who does training every evening, or every second) is the sim-racing, esp. with older mods. I started in late 2005 with GT Legends, and later came to rFactor. For this game there are a few very interesting mods! Since a few years I am a member in one of the biggest german online racing leagues, the "VR Virtual Racing e.V."

Two weeks ago our DRM Endurance championship ended, where I was able to get the 2nd place in the overall championship of the Div. 1.

In your league I would be very interested to drive in the ATCC Series, and the DRM series, and perhaps (when I have enough time) in the GT Trophy.

Would that be possible? What do I have to do to join your seasons?

I have all the mods on my computer (TCL V1.1 incl. sound updates, Historix 1.9, DRM V2.0b), in their latest version. Do I have to download special versions of these mods for your league? Or do you use the original mods?

Many thanks in advance for your feedback, and I would be very happy to see you all on track in the future!
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul 2012 - 21:31

Welcome Nils :hello:

It's not hard to join our championships, just book a free a car in the respective series.

The only "special" mod you need is in the DRM series, which have our own cars for the DRT championship, but I'll let the admins fill you in in that matter :top:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul 2012 - 21:48

Welcome Nils :hello:
See you soon on the track Wink
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul 2012 - 22:00

Welcome at HSO Nils :hello:
No prob you can join our series Smile
We use our league mod in the DRM series, and the old 1.01 version of the HGT mod in the EuroGT series. Our TCL series uses the standard mod. Note that the DRM and Euro GT series are on pause during the summer. Wink
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul 2012 - 22:47

Hi Nils, willkommen alien :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul 2012 - 23:12

Welcome :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul 2012 - 23:33

Willkommen Her Nils You found a great place to race :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul 2012 - 23:45

Hi Nils and welcome. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Nils Lüdemann
Rookie
Nils Lüdemann

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul 2012 - 22:40

Hi!

Thanks at first for your welcome wishes!

Today I downloaded your TCL + Historic + DRM Mods incl. the updates, and the tracks for these series, and installed them into a fresh rF installation for the HSO league. I have a naked and fresh rFactor backup which I can copy+paste and fill with mods for several leagues in a few minutes, this way is very comfortable.

Tomorrow evening I will study your calendar and then see which cars I am be able to choose for each series. Then I will write my car choices in the sign up threads here in the forums.

If there is anything else I have to do, or what I would need, please let me know, thanks in advance!

See you all soon on track... :drink:
Back to top Go down
Nils Lüdemann
Rookie
Nils Lüdemann

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul 2012 - 13:28

Hi all!

I have a few new questions regarding the schedules and car choises of the ATCC, DRM and Historic GT seasons:

- Did I see this correct in the schedules, that the DRM and Historic seasons are paused during the summer, but there will be an open race on Sunday the 22nd on Enna Pergusa?

- Are there only the cars free for choise that are listed in the entry lists of these 3 cups? Or would it be possible to chosse another vehicle, for example a second Capri for the DRM (does not stand on your entry list))

Many thanks in advance for your help, will make my decisions today evening!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul 2012 - 13:35

Yes you did see correctly, those series are on pause but there's a race coming at Enna Pergusa Smile

And yes you have to stick with the cars in our entry lists, I know there are several Capris in the DRM mod but there was only one who raced in 1981 (that sucks I know Razz).
Back to top Go down
Nils Lüdemann
Rookie
Nils Lüdemann

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul 2012 - 23:34

Hi !

Thanks for your help!

I did my car choice for ATCC, Historic GT and DRM now, thanks!

For the Enna Race on the 22nd, I will know in the end of the next week (13. / 14. of July), if I will be able to join. Perhaps I am in hospital in this week, I don´t know it at this moment. Will let you know asap...
Back to top Go down
Nils Lüdemann
Rookie
Nils Lüdemann

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jul 2012 - 6:25

Good morning all!

I have one more question:

Would you please let me know (by PM) the server passwords for the three rF series, so that I am able to do some training this weekend?

Many thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jul 2012 - 8:02

passwords are hso(year of the series) Wink example : hso55 for an F1 55 race :frank:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Nils Lüdemann
Rookie
Nils Lüdemann

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jul 2012 - 20:12

OK, thanks for your info!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi @ all from Germany!   Hi @ all from Germany! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi @ all from Germany!
Page 1 of 1