Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]

Go down 
+36
Honza Mild
Alexandre Dussel
Arnaud Plum
Yves Plaçais
Frank Labédan
Philippe Martinelli
finally gone :)
Richard Coxon
Ben Paulet
Ricardo Magno
Jens Kraft
Frank Verplanken
Gregory Letellier
Bernard Jeanmart
Laurent Duconge
Martin Audran
Francis Houard
Jon Hawkins
Mike Becnel
David Cid
Richard Roberts
Steve Parker
Tiago Malafaya
Alberto Ibañez
Greg Hunt
Philippe Bousquet
Karel Marciniszyn
Carl Larrad
Diego Dário
Vincent Beretta
JB Massida
Jason White
Alessio Campigotto
Patrick Marucco
Jukka Närhi
Guillaume Siebert
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 2:40

Tiago Malafaya wrote:

Blown engine...... :grrr:

How was you set? RPM, tape... I wonder if I'd also have broken my engine later in the race :hum: (I'm not sure of my sentence structure :aie: )
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 2:51

13150 rpm, radiator was at 10

I must confess I wasn't being too kind downshifting at the hairpin. But still was trying to be careful because during qualy, at full rpm, I blew it 1 or 2 times at the same spot, so I can never guess :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 3:00

Shocked

I was at 13300 rpm and 9 for the radiator, and I was pretty confident with that, never blew any engine scratch

Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 3:05

probably my 5th to 3rd and then 2nd wasn't too kind for the engine :D
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 3:14

Indeed :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 3:53

I'll have to ask you some tips on the setup later.... my car was completely of pace from yours, and I noticed on the replay that yours didn't understeer at all compared to mine :D
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 4:13

Here you'll find my race setup (MA Adelaide T020 race), but the only things I changed are wings, gearbox and camber Arrow

I tried to change more things, the car was more comfortable but slowest geek And it's the same with the others cars I tried, I was quicker with the default setup with almost all of them.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 4:47

Well, I guess that explains the more I tweaked the setup, the worse the car would get :D
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Magno
Club Driver
Ricardo Magno

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 10:15

First of all, congratulations to HSO for bringing such a great event! :top:

This is a great mod and it deserves a championship in the future! cheers

Steve, thanks for all your help with the setup. I didn't had any time to practice before the 2nd qualy session. That was the first time I drove the Ferrari 643. Nevertheless I had a reasonable result with P9.

Sorry about the start, going into the first chicane I wasn't able to avoid your car. Mine had a small damage, but I didn't felt any change in the behaviour of the car. I hope your car wasn't badly damaged from that incident.

About my race, I started from P8, had only a small touch with my teammate's car, and after a few laps I was able to go up to P5. After Guillaume and Tiago abandoned the race I went up to P3, knowing that it would be impossible to catch the 2 drivers in the front.

Jens was putting a good deal of pressure on me and was able to pass me braking into the hairpin (good overtake! :conduit: ). I dropped to 4th and for some reason I don't get, I received a drive trough penalty that put me slightly behind. Near the 40th lap I decided to change tyres (C type) and a few laps later I recovered my position to Jens.

A spectacular moment was Martin's accident. He and Lorenzo had lapped me, and I was right behind them when Martin went off. I saw the wheel coming on my direction! Fortunately I was able to pass through the wreckage without damaging my car.

My car was getting more difficult to drive due to some small colisions with the walls and because it was getting lighter. I had a stiff suspension setting that worked better in the first half of the race, when the car was heavier. I had to come in to the pits again to repair the car and then I returned with only 5 seconds advantage over JP. After a mistake on mine he was able to pass. In the next few laps I recovered, but after lapping a car just before the first chicane, I had to take it a little off my usual line, lost control and went against the wall. My steering was badly damaged and I decided to retire in lap 68.

Overall P8, could have been much better, but most of all it was a superb race. :conduit:

Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 10:20

Le moins qu'on puisse dire c'est que j'avais misé sur le mauvais cheval Embarassed , heu... que dis-je, cette voiture c'était un "baudet" pale . Après les qualifications 2, j'étais toujours en 1'26 comme aux qualifications 1 malgré un setup fait par Alexandre :top: . J'ai quand même essayé la Williams-Renault après les qualifications 2 car j'étais déçu de mon chrono et je pensais que cela était à cause de mon handicap. Mais j'étais rassuré, je tournais en Off Line avec la Williams en 1'19 sans setup particulier pour cette voiture :top: .
Non qualifié pour la course Sad , j'ai quand même eu la chance de partir grâce aux quelques absents :D , j'aurais été très déçu de ne pas faire la course car je dois m'entraîner beaucoup pour rouler en F1 avec les vitesses/freins/gaz au volant pale . Très surpris par "l'épidémie de moteurs grillés" au départ affraid , je décide de profiter du dernier "restart" pour monter mon radiateur à 10 pour assurer la course Suspect . Mais là alors j'avais déjà une Coloni très lente en ligne droite à maximum 270 km/h mais avec le radiateur à 10, elle était très, très, très, très lente :doh: , je me traînais à 250 km/h dans la grande ligne droite :papy: . J'étais partit en pneus "Soft" et le réservoir prévu pour m'arrêter après 40 tours. Mais après 30 tours la voiture commençait à glisser dangereusement et j'ai fini par perdre le contrôle. Je fais une très petite touchette qui me fait perdre mon aileron avant et abîmer la direction et les suspensions. Je trouve que les dégâts sur ce mod sont exagérés, à la vitesse où l'incident c'est produit, même en réalité les conséquences n'auraient pas étés aussi graves :hum: . Je fais donc un pit pour réparer et là je vois que on change seulement les pneus, on ne répare pas la voiture et on ne met pas de carburant. Volant de travers, voiture encore moins performante, au bout de 3 tours à galérer comme pas possible, j'ai préféré abandonner car il y avait de gros risque de gâcher la course des autres pilotes :smil20: . J'espère que je n'ai pas trop gêné les pilotes rapide avec cette voiture lente, ce fût quand même une course très fun pour moi, j'adore la F1 et particulièrement les F1 retro. Merci à l'organisation et aux pilotes présents pour la course :top: :top: .

P.S. : Guillaume peux-tu m'avertir par mail si on fait encore une open F1, histoire d'avoir le choix et de ne plus me prendre le mulet de service.

Last edited by Bernard Jeanmart on Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 11:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 10:25

J'ai prévenu tout le forum par mail pour cet open (comme pour tous les autres cette année), regarde si le mail n'est pas arrivé dans tes spam. J'organiserai une autre course sur ce mod en Aout, Spa ou Suzuka peut être. :hum:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 11:14

hello les amis Very Happy

pour moi ce fut l enfer d adelaide :smil20:

le départ se passe plutot bien , dans le V3 je fais l inter a Jens , il me redouble dans la grande ligne droite , de la ce fut 5 tours bien sympa entre nous 2 , puis alors qu il me ferme la porte dans le bout droit qui monte au gros freinage du V2 , j insiste et plonge a l inter entre lui et le mur a droite ca passe mais je perds l arriere sur la fin du freinage et pour ne pas finir au meme endroit que Gui je prends l echapatoire , et alors la je me suis retrouvé dans des gros lags et alors que j etis en 1ere pied au plancher pour faire demi tour sur place , les lags m ont fait monté les tours moteur par palier ce qui a eu pour effet d ller exploser mon aileron avant dans la pile de pneus qui etait 5 m devant moi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad trop triste . je repqrs , je pit et me retrouve 19 eme Sad je remonte assez rapidement a la 9 eme place ( apres de chouettes depassements et quelques retraits ou sorties des autres ) derriere qui ?? mais oui mon cher oncle , quel coriace celui la j avais pas mal de mal a suivre son rythme :clap: :clap: . grosse chaleur pour lui et moi lorsque qu a la sortie du droite rapide avant la grande ligne droite , Luis Garcia va exploser sa Jordan dans le mur de pneus , part dans les airs et nous passe a lui et moi juste au dessus des casques affraid :aie: , 2 tours plus tard il casse son moteur Sad Sad .

j etais en 5 eme position et reprenais pas mal de temps a mes concurrents direct , lorsque j ai croise la route au plus mauvais endroit de Bernard , qui a la sortie de l avant dernier virage qui passe a fond devait etre a 120 kmh alors que j arrivais dans les 250 kmh je pense , pour eviter de l engloutir je me jette sur le vibreur a gauche pour le gros freinage du dernier virage mais un vibreur ca freine moins bien que du bitume et je pars tout droit dans l herbe et pli une nouvelle fois mlon aileron avant dans une pile de pneus au ralenti , heureusement il ne casse passe , je decide de ne pas reparer et de finir la course comme ca .

je finis la course 4 eme avec ma petite larrousse , un peu decu par toutes ses péripetties qui me sont arrivées , mais ce fut bien sympa quand meme .

well done Alex , Lorenzo et Jp :clap: et une fois de plus mention speciale a Lorenzo qui avec sa jordan a reussi a tenir le rythme de la Williams beaucoup plus rapide et facile a conduire que sa voiture :clap: :clap:

bye bye , :conduit: :conduit: :hello:
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 11:16

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
J'ai prévenu tout le forum par mail pour cet open (comme pour tous les autres cette année), regarde si le mail n'est pas arrivé dans tes spam. J'organiserai une autre course sur ce mod en Aout, Spa ou Suzuka peut être. :hum:
Oui en effet Guillaume :doh: , je me rappelle seulement que j'avais vu le message tardivement car il était parmi une cinquantaine de pub dans la boîte de spasm d'où ma candidature tardive Embarassed .
En fait quand je reçois une réponse a un post je le reçois dans la boite de réception mais avec en titre un langage de charretier genre : (copier/coller) : =?iso-8859-1?B?SGlzdG9yaWMgU2ltcmFjaW5nIE9yZ2FuaXNhdGlvbg==?= board@forumotion.com :rigol: et d'autres finissent dans la boîte de spasm ? Suspect
Bon ben si on en refait une avec le mod, je vous laisse ma Coloni et je signe avec Ferrari ou Williams... :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 11:22

Ricardo Magno wrote:

Jens was putting a good deal of pressure on me and was able to pass me braking into the hairpin (good overtake! :conduit: ). I dropped to 4th and for some reason I don't get, I received a drive trough penalty that put me slightly behind. Near the 40th lap I decided to change tyres (C type) and a few laps later I recovered my position to Jens.

Hi,

I can see that not many people read the after race report.
This is very sad, because like Ricardo, it is very much of an effort. Still, after all the effort Ricardo hasnt read my race report either. Shocked
Ricardo, my brake disc exploded. Still i was able to catch up on you, 0.5sec / lap despite it made me 4secs / lap slower. the car was badly moving under braking, into the wrong direction and brake distance was longer.
Then the next brake disc exploded and i had to reitre Smile
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Magno
Club Driver
Ricardo Magno

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 11:29

Jens Kraft wrote:
Ricardo Magno wrote:

Hi,

I can see that not many people read the after race report.
This is very sad, because like Ricardo, it is very much of an effort. Still, after all the effort Ricardo hasnt read my race report either. Shocked
Ricardo, my brake disc exploded. Still i was able to catch up on you, 0.5sec / lap despite it made me 4secs / lap slower. the car was badly moving under braking, into the wrong direction and brake distance was longer.
Then the next brake disc exploded and i had to reitre Smile

Hi Jens,
I read your report. I'm not completely sure, but after my pitstop I saw your name in the standings just before me. I thought "perhaps he pitted too or had some problem...". Ok, it was your brake disc. Didn't remember that when I was writing my post. :top:
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 11:30

Greg Goissen wrote:
hello les amis Very Happy

j etais en 5 eme position et reprenais pas mal de temps a mes concurrents direct , lorsque j ai croise la route au plus mauvais endroit de Bernard , qui a la sortie de l avant dernier virage qui passe a fond devait etre a 120 kmh alors que j arrivais dans les 250 kmh je pense , pour eviter de l engloutir je me jette sur le vibreur a gauche pour le gros freinage du dernier virage mais un vibreur ca freine moins bien que du bitume et je pars tout droit dans l herbe et pli une nouvelle fois mlon aileron avant dans une pile de pneus au ralenti , heureusement il ne casse passe , je decide de ne pas reparer et de finir la course comme ca .

Oui désolé Greg Embarassed , je t'ai vu dans mes retros, pour m'éviter tu as préféré tondre la pelouse :hihi: . Ceci c'est passé après mon pit et la voiture n'était pas réparée, elle tirait à gauche et donc tous les tournants à droite je devais les prendre au grand ralenti :smil20: pour ne pas partir tout droit . C'est après cet incident avec toi que j'ai décidé de m'arrêté, c'était devenu très dangereux d'autant plus que je ne parvenais plus à me garer assez vite lors des drapeaux bleus pale . Mea culpa, mon Greg... :drink:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 12:02

pas de soucis mon ami Wink la petite deception est deja passée et on se tourne deja vers les suivantes :top: :conduit: :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 12:07

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
server reboot you can come back Wink

uff...finaly I am happy that is is not fault of my because, because if it was my fault I will throw that sXXt out of the windows :D

so..if you plan season with this mod, count with me...
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 13:11

Hmm sorry to disapoint you Karel, but we rebooted the server because we had an issue with the formation lap, nothing to do with your game crashing I'm afraid. :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 13:46

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Hmm sorry to disapoint you Karel, but we rebooted the server because we had an issue with the formation lap, nothing to do with your game crashing I'm afraid. :smil20:

no problem mate..I am not that nervous because these details as I am used to be few years ago lol! This can happend and I simply reconnect in a few seconds and told me that session is closed, so I gave up reconenecting again. This happens, nobody except me is responsible Smile
as I said, if you plan this as championship, I will love to race with these cars, if not, no problem too...but please make another open, or some with GP37 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 14:35

:first: Yes ! cheers

What a race :D

-Qualif : Une pole assez inatendue mais finalement le 1.12 est venu normalement avec cette FW14 qui est un avion de chasse :hihi: Bon derriere ils ont des veaux et ils me talonnent affraid bravo au big 3 : Lorenzo, Martin et Gui :top: Grats all Wink

-Course : Ben je savais que ca aller vite avec ces 3 furieux, je me suis dis laisse passer en debut, pas trop de risques et tu ramassera les miettes :hihi: Lorenzo prend le leadership puis Gui est a coté de moi au V1 affraid je sert les fesses, laisse de la place, ca passe :chinois: Puis il reste sur le carreau au V2 ! Martin me pourchasse alors, et puis sur une petite erreur de ma part il passe, puis je repasse, et finalement ne peux pas lutter, tant je voulais voir l'arrivée, en sachant que j'en garde un peu en reserve. Je gere les pneus pour les amener le plus loin possible, pas trop de boost (6/10) afin de pouvoir pousser a la fin si besoin. Martin recolle au leader Lorenzo, et vlan plus de martin, il est ou ? What a Face lol! Bon ben a la chasse au Lorenzo cheers Il pit au 45ème et moi au 53ème, je ressort a moins de 10 secs et je fais la jonction, une tentative optimiste me verra partir en spin, puis de nouveau a la chasse je le déborde a 10 bons tours de la fin et gere jusqu'a la fin, énorme :D

Ce fut tres chaud en concentration, et maitrise du trafic. Me suis souvent fais couillonner avec les retardataires mais pas de soucis majeurs, quelques frayeurs Razz

Dommage d'être si peu à l'arrivée affraid

Grats Lorenzo, i had a lot of fun in this battle with you, was fun and fair :top: Awesome drive with your poor car :hello:

Dommage pour Gui et Martin, eux aussi bombarder comme des oufs :clap:

GG JP :hihi:

Jtrouve ca con que la 2eme Williams soit rester a quai Razz

Oui Gui Spa ou Suzuka se serait top :top: Apres le beton ambiant de l'Australie ont a besoin de grands espaces :yaa: :rigol:

Merci a tous pour vos felicitations, et bravo a tous les participants Wink
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 14:46

Bravo Alex, tu rentres dans le cercle huppé des vainqueurs HSO. :D :clap:
Je t'envoie l'invitation au séminaire de Décembre à Las Vegas. :regl:
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 19:00

Hi Martin, Lorenzo, Alex,

i watched your brake disc colour.

Martins red disappeared 40m ahead of Start finish, Alex s 40m after last turn and Lorenzos discs never glew.

my disc glow not before turn 1 but glew a lot.

still NORMALLY 990C is not too much.

i guess martin had 800, alex 650 and lorenzo 580. max temp

wzhat were your Colling duct size. mine was 3 of 8 (?) (or of 9?)

and thickness was 2.3cm and 2.0 cm.

please share your info.

Tiago and martin i would like to have your set i wanna try the tyrell its stylish Smile

lorenzo can u send me ur race setup please?

Thank you ! study
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 19:04

I was at 5 for brake duct ans 2.6cm for the thickness (front and rear)

I shared my setup in a previous post:

Martin Audran wrote:
Here you'll find my race setup (MA Adelaide T020 race), but the only things I changed are wings, gearbox and camber Arrow

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 19:21

ah, ok !!

thats 67% more cooling and more thickness, therefore i guess u had only wear from friction and not from friction under excessive heat (but maybe the wear is calculated by friction and e exp HEAT).

anyways it shouldve lasted to the end, did u look how much disc u had left when u crashed at LAP x ?

Wink Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]   F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th] - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F1 1991 - Australian GP [July 8th]
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next