Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]

Go down 
+22
Lorenzo Arisi
Franck Mercurio
Antoine de Mautor
Ben Paulet
Romain Bouville
Philippe Martinelli
finally gone :)
Vincent Beretta
Frank Verplanken
Alexandre Dussel
Jukka Närhi
Patrick Marucco
Pierre Closset
Alberto Ibañez
Jon Hawkins
Greg Hunt
Tiago Malafaya
David Cid
Vadim Sadoshenko
Steve Parker
Jean-louis Petillot
Guillaume Siebert
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 19:50

"current session closed"

Le serveur est fermé pendant les qualifs? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:44

Damn something really weird happened to me!!!!

Don't know exactly when, the game failed to count my lap, as if I was no longer on the track Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 161590 From then on, I got no timing and my position was always last and with no laps at all!!!! I kept racing behind Carl as I hoped the admins would later give me points if my final rela position deserved them, but I got blue flags fron ANY car behind me, even those I had overtaken for position Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 161590 Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 161590 Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 161590

Ths situation was so ridiculous that I simply decided to quit Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 321163
Back to top Go down
Pierre Closset
Club Driver

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:30

What a good race tonight cheers

I was in second position at the start, thank to a good last lap in the qualification session.
I was under pressure at the start with the 2 groupe A cars of Gui and Yves (I think) but I've defended my position with succes.
After a couple of lap, it's time to overtake the lapped cars and it was a bit difficult with the chicane.
Thanks to it Gui come back and overtake me.
Hopefully the situation turn over for me and I was able to overtake Gui after a little mistake of him.
Gui will never come back and I finally ends 2nd and 1st of the groupe B ! :champ:

Ah et sinon j'ai fini avec les pneus vert ! juste un carré usé ! Jamais vu ça, j'étais content :D
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:35

--> RESULTS <--
--> REPLAY <--

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:36

It's a damn shame Steve and Frank eventually dropped out of the battle but me and JP took it right to the finish line :D I knew I could beat him out of the last turn and over the line if things went perfectly but I suppose he did too and also knew how to keep me behind :D Well done JP, it was a pleasure :clap:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:51

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed pale pale pale
I'm so shame... I raced like a pig
As I predicted I was slow on this track and car. :aie:
I had very long mental fight with Phillipe Martineli (Great race mate); And Sorry again Frank, I should't have tryed to pass you there.
My sponsors are closed on the roulotte, discussing if they should continue to finaciate my ATCC racing.
They don't seemed pleased with me at all :aie: :hum:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:58

Standings are updated on the site

:frank:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 22:31

Not a great race for me. :spy:
I took a terrible start but thanks to my superior skills in straight line, I kept my 3rd place. Cool Took about 10 laps to warmup and lost up to 7s on Lorenzo during that time. Then something clicked and I pulled together a series of fast laps, took 2nd place from Pierre, and almost caught Lorenzo, who had troubles in traffic I think.
But I got a strange and pretty violent headache, made me lose my concentration. I lost time to Lorenzo and went down to 3rd after several mistakes. I was just trying to bring the car home in one piece, which almost failed when Patrick decided to almost stop his car on the racing line just before T1 :doh: Couldn't avoid him as I was already braking, and hit him hard but luckily didn't damade the car too much and could finish 3rd.

Grats to Lorenzo and all finishers. Wink
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 22:33

J'ai adoré ce circuit et cette course il est regrettable qu'elle se soit terminé en eau de boudin Sad
Gui je viens de voir le replay et j'ai fait la même procedure que lorsque tu m'as pris un tour dans mon 31eme, je suis resté à l'exterieur de la courbe tout en ralentissant et en laissant une grande place pour que tu puisses prendre la corde
Vraiment désolé que cela se soit passé de la sorte surtout que c'etait le dernier tour Crying or Very sad
Je pense qu'on c'est mal compris mais je veux bien prendre les tords pour moi puisque j'etais le lappé

Sinon autre fait de course, dans mon 16eme tour je me fais bumper par David qui m'envoie dans un 360° en début de ligne droite, pas tres fairplay je trouve surtout qu'avec la puissance de sa voiture il m'aurait facilement dépassé dans cette même ligne droite, m'enfin ce n'etait pas ma soirée et j'essayerai de faire mieux la prochaine fois Wink

Encore Bravo à Lorenzo pour son festival :top:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 22:36

Patrick Marucco wrote:
Vraiment désolé que cela se soit passé de la sorte surtout que c'etait le dernier tour Crying or Very sad

Pas grave j'ai rien perdu dans l'affaire. Je regarderai le replay, mais franchement je ne pouvais pas t'éviter. Tu étais quand même loin devant moi et je ne pensais pas que tu me laisserai passer ici, et ton freinage brutal m'a surpris. Et comme j'étais déjà en phase de freinage, plus possible de changer de ligne :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 22:42

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

I took a terrible start but thanks to my superior skills in straight line, I kept my 3rd place. Cool

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 23:03

Haha yes Jukka, that was fun ! I wasn't very confident about that last corner, considering you took me on the outside a few times Embarassed
Big fight with Jukka, Steve and Frank during the race, I even managed to overtake in a 3 wide thanks to my superior skills in straight line (copyright Gui).
I (in fact we) was catching Greg for 5th, but didn't have enough time to close the gap. 6th, 3rd in category isn't that bad I guess :smil20:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2012 - 23:18

Sorry Patrick,
I had serious trouble in balancing the car on that last corner, I was trying to let you room and I let the car go to the outside, I was getting out of grip, and when I lft the accelarator... it unbalanced the car even more and I bumped you. I realy tryed to avoid that, believe me. I just couldn't.
Sorry mate I was out of room or grip.
Also congratilations to Lorenzo (I still think he drinks benzine) and to everyone.
This was tough to me. Couldn't get confortable with the Commodore.
My Australian Sponsors :grrr: are not talking to me anymore... :bangry:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 8:09

It does not matter David, we try to do better next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 12:09

Je fais un léger spin au 11ème tour dans l'antépénultième virage, qui me fait crever l'avant gauche. Je rentre aux stands, 40 sec d'attente. Au bout de 20, j'en ai marre, je fais Esc puis lance Skyrim. :frank:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 13:54

Let me ask you something, I know its not maybe the place, but I can't think of any other:
I have some messanges sent to Tiago, that are on my outbox and won't go... First I've noticed I had my sent box full, so I allmost emptyed it. All my boxes are lower then 20%... what's the problem here, can someone help me?
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 14:01

If they are on the putbox then that's because Tiago hasn't yet logged in from the last time, so he has not received the message. As soon as he logs in again, the message will be sent and go from your out to your sent box.
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 14:20

yes Alberto, the thing is that he is online now...
I've spoken to him on the phone just now. lol!
Thanks anyway :hello:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:25

soiree bien sympa pour moi qui a commencé des le warn up avec Franky :top:

la course , grace au plr de Romain j ai peut etre reussi a reglé mon pb de temperatures des pneus , hier max je montais a 112 degrés a confirmer lors des suivantes . vite fait de memoire une belle bataille avec Yves en début et en fin de course , une incompréhension avec Carl , lors d un " lapage " Smile a mis un terme a ma bagarre avec Romain , mais je ne lui en veux pas car il m avait l air un petit peu perdu sur le circuit hier soir Laughing . puis apres j ai ramene la voiture jusqu a l arrivée non sans beaucoup trop de petites erreurs a mon gout :doh:

Grats Lorenzo et Pierre ( je me demande comment tu fais pour avancer autant avec ta merco qui plus est sans user une once tes pneus :hum: :clap: )
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:27

Greg Goissen wrote:
soiree bien sympa pour moi qui a commencé des le warn up avec Franky :top:

Very Happy :top: :drink:
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:31

Pierre Closset wrote:

Ah et sinon j'ai fini avec les pneus vert ! juste un carré usé ! Jamais vu ça, j'étais content :D

Moi aussi... mais j'étais en very hard/hard :D

Je sais pas comment tu fait, surtout en partant avec le plein... What a Face Tu étais en soft Question

Pas pu participer aux qualifications pour cause de serveur fermé, départ de la dernière ligne, je gratte direct 4/5 places, et après les premiers virages je pointe aux alentours de la 11/12.

La course s'installe, un gros gap devant, un petit derrière, je vise l'arrive en me disant que quelques imprudents montés trop tendre pourraient me donner l'opportunité de gratter encore une ou deux positions.

Vers la fin je dépasserais Vincent visiblement à la peine, et Steeve qui aura l’amabilité de se sortir 2 fois pour me laisser passer :chinois:

Que les points sont durs à attraper dans ce championnat :yaa:

Bravo devant, Merci HSO
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:05

Sorry Greg , Frank and anyone else i got in the way of affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2012 - 21:57

no problem Carl Wink :top: :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Closset
Club Driver

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr 2012 - 0:56

J'étais en Hard - Med comme toujours.
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:10

I was so stupid.. I was on meds on both ends!! :grrr:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]   Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Adelaide [Apr. 4th]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next