Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]

Go down 
+30
Peter Shexter
Alexandre Kieffer
Jon Hawkins
Ludovic Tagli
Adam Svoboda
Samuel Muscat
Philippe Martinelli
Jukka Närhi
Gérard Ryon
Guillaume Siebert
Frank Verplanken
Mickael Forestier
Stephane Bordignon
Olivier Philipps
Yves Plaçais
Lorenzo Arisi
Tiago Malafaya
Greg Hunt
Carl Larrad
Roman Koranda
Steve Parker
Mario Gassner
David Cid
Antoine de Mautor
Patrick Marucco
Yannick Lampure
Alexandre Dussel
Alberto Ibañez
Martin Audran
Ben Paulet
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 15:04

This was actually what Alberto meant if I remember correctly :chinois:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 15:07

Encore une excellente soirée Very Happy

Je partais un peu dans l'incertitude car je n'avais pas encore testé ma nouvelle carte graphique et surtout je n'avais pas eu le temps de rouler sur le circuit avec mon monstre de Gr 5 scratch

Tout c'est bien passé, je suis parti en 17eme position pour terminer à la 12eme dans le même tour que le vainqueur, le tout sans me sortir et sans sortir personne Wink
J'aurai bien fait quelques tours de plus car plus la course avançait et plus j'etais rapide (tout est relatif) :D

Même si je n'y suis pas tres performant, j'adore vraiment ce mod surtout sur un si beau circuit

Bravo au podium et à tous les finisseurs :top:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 15:26

I know mate I'm sure you were struggling, I just don't know why the 935s weren't, maybe the superior aero grip makes the life of their tires easier. In fact, the 934 is basically the 935 with less aero and tire grip plus the lower power engine, as it was in real life ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 420535

Quote :
the 934 is the exact opposite of what you were
expecting; it's worse during the corners and faster in a straight line
than the M1

Yes, as Antoine reminded, I already said that the M1 will be superior in corners and the 934 in straights. The M1 was a more modern concept with central engine, while the Porsche had a killer engine (The late 934s reaching 550 HP in qualifying easily!) in an outdated chassis.
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 17:14

Course un peu ratée pour moi...

Les 3/4 de la course se sont très bien passé, mais le dernier quart me fit perdre ce que était à ma portée...

Je n'avais pas fait assez de tests pour être sûr que mes pneus tiennent les 7 tours (une erreur sans doute puisque j'ai vu qu'aucune M1 ne l'a fait, sauf moi... Embarassed ).
Donc à la fin du 5ème tour je me suis arrêté, mais j'ai dépassé la vitesse autorisée dans les stands... J'ai donc dû faire un D-T au tour suivant... Tant pis pour moi et tant mieux pour Stéphane qui en a profité pour prendre la 10ème place Wink !

On s'amusait bien avec Carl pendant les 5 premiers tours, merci et bravo à toi! Désolé pour la petite touchette à un moment, mais je ne voulais pas te dépasser grâce à cela... J'espérais y arriver plus tard, je n'en ai plus eu l'occasion...
Je crois que j'étais un peu plus rapide que toi sur l'ensemble du tour mais pas dans la ligne droite, donc pas facile de te doubler à moins d'une erreur de ta part (mais tu fais peu d'erreurs...).

Bravo aux vainqueurs des deux groupes et aux finisseurs :top:

Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 18:28

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I know mate I'm sure you were struggling, I just don't know why the 935s weren't, maybe the superior aero grip makes the life of their tires easier. In fact, the 934 is basically the 935 with less aero and tire grip plus the lower power engine, as it was in real life ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 420535

Quote :
the 934 is the exact opposite of what you were
expecting; it's worse during the corners and faster in a straight line
than the M1

Yes, as Antoine reminded, I already said that the M1 will be superior in corners and the 934 in straights. The M1 was a more modern concept with central engine, while the Porsche had a killer engine (The late 934s reaching 550 HP in qualifying easily!) in an outdated chassis.

Accept my apologies then Alberto, I've made confusion somewhere, thought 934 would be better in the corners. About the tyres, maybe it's my driving that kills the tyres; anyway the Ring is always a very peculiar circuit, you never know what to expect :hello:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 19:44

Standings are updated on the site Wink

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 19:48

Nice battle early on Carl :drink: ! You had less wing than me so I was catching you in the slow bits but had a hard time to be in a position to pass in the fast sections. I had not touched the G25 since weeks and the mod since the Zolder race so I was surprised to be so well placed yesterday. Didn't last long coz I quickly spun once, then twice, and a third time ending up in ditch :doh:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 19:52

Wow great I got the points!!! cheers
Just one thing... I've been in France once, but that doesn't make me french I guess lol!
On the points board... my flag should be the Portuguese one :doh: :clap:
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012 - 12:00

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Nice battle early on Carl :drink: ! You had less wing than me so I was catching you in the slow bits but had a hard time to be in a position to pass in the fast sections. I had not touched the G25 since weeks and the mod since the Zolder race so I was surprised to be so well placed yesterday. Didn't last long coz I quickly spun once, then twice, and a third time ending up in ditch :doh:

J'étais aux premières loges puisque je vous suivais tous les deux... pale A voir tes travers dans plusieurs virages et tes disparitions soudaines, suivies de réaparitions, je me disais qu'il vallait mieux prendre mes distenses avant d'en faire les frais... Mais il n'y a que toi qui en a fait les frais finalement... :aie:
Quelle galère pour toi mon Franky! J'avais les boules pour toi...

Tu penses que çà-va durer tes ennuies de connections ou une solution se profile?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]   ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROUND 4 - ADAC Eifel-Rennen [March 21th]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6