Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen

Go down 
+30
David Cid
Patrick Marucco
Alexandre Dussel
Jean-François Bovy
Jon Hawkins
Gianluca Desposito
Alexandre Kieffer
Franck Mercurio
Florkin Marc
Gérard Ryon
Lorenzo Arisi
Andrej Batic
Philippe Martinelli
Steve Parker
Yves Plaçais
Alberto Ibañez
Guillaume Siebert
Jean-louis Petillot
Laurent Binet
Antoine de Mautor
Tiago Malafaya
Roman Koranda
Greg Hunt
Jukka Närhi
Yannick Lampure
Carl Larrad
Frank Verplanken
Martin Audran
Stephane Bordignon
Ben Paulet
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:03

was having great battle with lorenzo,when i took hit from a porsche in the rear,after that had to nurse damaged car for 36 laps :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:45

Alberto wrote:
Quote :
Gianluca, your brake lights are always blipping, you must add deadzone to your brake pedal. You are losing a lot of speed in the straights
Suspect :rigol:
Thanks a lot Alberto, i'll try to set deadzone ! :top:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:56

Standings are updated, on the site Wink

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 0:01

sorry for tonight but my Pc decided it would be fun to crash 30 min before the race.

So instead to race with you guys I had to recover my system. :grrr:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Nurby... the adventure   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 0:44

Tonight was a lot of fun! Razz
I had never raced with so many people.. it was great!
I only race online since December; and this league its fantastic with very talented and skilled drivers.
I started in 21st position lol good start avoiding majore accidents (but didnt know when to start Rolling Eyes could´n tsee lights or here the horn but it was ok.
I was goin good batteling with another M1 wen... affraid when downshifting to a corner, I ended up with the shifter in my right hand lol!
Oh my god the car in the grass and me with the stick in my hands trying to put the thing into place.
My «Cockpit» base for the shifter broke (its made of wood lol) scratch
So I let the car there and whent for a hammer!!! I did!!! and then I kind of quick fixed the thing and whent on with the race :D AMMMAZZZZINGGG!!
I was like.. this is like real historic race me here fixing the cockpit and watching you pass lap by lap... :aie: lol!!
Well, I did finish the race with a few scratches on my M1... the sponsors wheren't happy :papy: ... the way I've started... in 21st lol :yaa:
This was the most hilarious race of my short «carrer» lol.
Thanks guys, and I hope I didnt ruined anywone's lap when being laped with my poor M1.
Tonight was really fun and hi hope I can race with you guys for a long time!!
Cheers :top:

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 1:15

Sounds like you would get on well with Tiago he's also good with a hammer and a bit of wood lol!

Glad you could join us well done Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 1:34

Carl Larrad wrote:
Sounds like you would get on well with Tiago he's also good with a hammer and a bit of wood lol!

Glad you could join us well done Wink

I'm good at breaking wood, :langue: :rigol:

Not really happy with my performance today, but just would like to say one thing or two. To the Gr5 drivers who don't know how to start fast..... Bear in mind that the Gr4 are slower not only in a straight, but brakes and cornering are also a lot worse..... so that says it all; before the end of the first lap, already had my rear end all smashed up..................... That's all
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 9:20

I would need to check exact times to be sure, but I have the feeling that while the Gr.4 cars are performance-wise approximately as in real life, the Gr. 5 are much faster. It sure is even more difficult to judge distances and speeds on a PC screen with such a difference :hum:

But now you know how did the germans make racing in such boring tracks exciting ... adding mobile Gr.4 chicanes :rigol:

Carl what happened to you, did you jump the start? I know the Maurer paintjob in your car is of debatable taste, but disqualifying for that is a bit excessive Laughing

Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 13:46

C'est vrai que ce circuit, il fait pas lever quequette. Mais il en restera pas moins une bonne soirée pour ma part.
Au départ, je suis resté scotcher sur la grille, je me fais passer par 3-4 concurrents, heureusement du gr4, ce qui me permettra de les redoubler dès la 2ème ligne droite. Puis, vint mon moment de joie intense (ça peut paraitre excessif), Gui qui avait spinné au V1 fait son apparition dans mes rétros. On s'était chambré un peu plus tôt, en se lançant un : qui freine le premier a perdu lol! . Du coup quand on s'est retrouvé à 2 de front dans la 2nde ligne droite, j'y ai repensé, et je me disais : non, je ne freinerai pas le premier même si je dois me sortir. lol! Et là pour la première fois de ma vie de simracer, j'ai réussi à garder Gui derrière moi pendant quelques tours. Rien que pour ça ma soirée était réussie. :banane:
Me sentant heureux, un de mes chats décida de venir faire calin. Grosse panique, une main sur le volant l'autre essayant de dégager le chat, obligé de me mettre au ralenti. Ce qui surprend Gui, qui ne peut éviter le bump, on minimise la casse. Puis Gui abandonne sa voiture qui venait de s'enflammer. Yves derrière revient très fort, me double et me laisse à une 4ème place que je vais m'efforcer de tenir jusqu'à la fin.

Sorry Tiago for bump in the first lap at the T4, I didn't waste too much time on gr5. Sorry too Peter for a bump (lap 10 or 11) in the first turn, I was fighting with Gui, and saw him at the last moment inside the turn to overtake me, and I hadn't other issue.
Gérard, j'espère que mon attaque au V3 dans le 2 ou 3eme tour, n'était pas trop viril.

Bon, sinon au général, je suis 3ème, je propose qu'on fige les résultats jusqu'à la fin, ça vous va? :D

Last edited by Ben Paulet on Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 18:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tagli
Experienced Driver
Ludovic Tagli

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 13:50

bonjour
depart un peu rater pour ma part,devant une voiture en travers et je peut l eviter mais sans gros dommage je repart,sans suit une course assez mouvementer ,dans les premier tour sa roulait tranquille mais des que les leader nous on pris un tour sa remontait sur nous comme des balles,mais je pense que je n ai gener personne lors des depassement si c est le cas me le confirmer.
merci et a la prochaine
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 14:08

Pour moi,amusant cette série

J'espèrais plus, mais bon,vous êtes doués !

Il me manque juste un set-up,je roule avec celui par défaut !

Le seul Bémol,c'est Ludo Tagli qui me prend le point au championnat ! lol!

Marcus :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 14:19

Bonne course avec un bon temps en qualif qui me place vers le millieu de la grille.

Départ difficile devant moi, j'accroche Patrick, désolé Pat... Embarassed
je pense que je t'aurais évité, mais Jukka me pousse vers ta voiture et on t'emmene tous les deux dans un tête à queue, au moment où la puissance de ton moteur arrive... Pardon!
Heureusement les concépteurs du mod on fait des voitures solides, les chocs ne sont pas éliminatoires (sauf gros carton).

Le reste de la course s'est assez bien passée malgré une connection assez mauvaise chez-moi hier soir, ce qui faisait disparaître par moment mes adversaires (les messages adressés à Thierry étaient pénibles aussi). Mais cela a tenu et j'ai pu faire une course intéressante de bout en bout.

Des bagarres d'entrée avec David qui me pique au freinage au bout de la ligne droite derrière les stands (belle manoeuvre!) et que je dépasse à la sortie du banking... Avec Alberto c'était chouette aussi plusieurs tours.

Un peu comme à Zolder, j'ai suivi à quelques secondes derrière, Jukka, Peter et Steve (avant qu'il spinne) sans jamais pouvoir les inquiéter et Steve me fera la chasse tout le restant de la course sans pouvoir me rattraper non plus (- 2 secondes à l'arrivée, s'il restait un ou deux tours j'étais cuit...)

J'espère n'avoir pas trop gêné les G 5, j'ai spinné devant Gui au début de la course mais c'est passé...

Je suis très content de ma 6ème place du G 4, ce sera difficile de faire mieux pour moi Very Happy

Bravo Martin et Lorenzo :top: (vous n'allez pas toutes les gagner quand-même :hihi: )

Et à tous les participants :top:

A la prochaine Wink

Last edited by Philippe Martinelli on Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 12:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Shexter
Club Driver
Peter Shexter

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 15:03

Great race, except for the start as I started when you guys did.

Jukka you are a better driver that is for sure, cause when I saw you recovering and closing the gap from your spin I started to push hard again because I know if you catch me (and you did easily) it will be hard to defend. Great fun fighting with you BTW! :top:

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 17:36

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

Carl what happened to you, did you jump the start? I know the Maurer paintjob in your car is of debatable taste, but disqualifying for that is a bit excessive Laughing

I Don't moan very often but last night did p*** me off a bit I Made a great start , i managed to drive through the gap between Peter and Alexandre and then met a spinning Patrick , i slowed down briefly but got hit behind by Peter into Patrick .... It knocked me into a spin so i was facing in the wrong direction so i quickly spun the car back in the right direction and crossed the line between track and pit i imediatly got a black flag for supposedly leaving the pits on a red light Where the hell was this light i was so far up the pitlane i never even saw it and i watched the replay and i saw several people cross the line at the start yet i was the only one to be disqualified .......... Sad

The accident was just a racing accident and was nobodys fault but the black flag for crossing that line just sucks
i was looking forward to this race so its just as well we will be returning here again bounce

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 19:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 18:17

Yeah we'll disable black flags for the next race on this track, sorry you had to be the guinea pig. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 18:24

Sorry I forgot to apologize to Roman, I hit his M1 while trying to follow Ben inside T3, that was a bad idea, I should have been more patient. :doh:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 19:43

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Yeah we'll disable black flags for the next race on this track, sorry you had to be the guinea pig. Neutral
pig Ok________ 10/4
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 20:31

Quote :
Sorry I forgot to apologize to Roman, I hit his M1 while trying to
follow Ben inside T3, that was a bad idea, I should have been more
patient. ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 161590

Wasn't it me whom you hit, instead of Roman? ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 822172
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 20:34

Red and white Marlboro M1 that's Roman no ?
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 20:36

Ah yes ... but I think you also hit me when battling with Ben. ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 420535 Must have been a pretty intense feud you two were having this race ... ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 228364
Back to top Go down
Peter Shexter
Club Driver
Peter Shexter

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 21:51

Carl Larrad wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:

I Don't moan very often but last night did p*** me off a bit I Made a great start , i managed to drive through the gap between Peter and Alexandre and then met a spinning Patrick , i slowed down briefly but got hit behind by Peter into Patrick .... It knocked me into a spin so i was facing in the wrong direction so i quickly spun the car back in the right direction and crossed the line between track and pit i imediatly got a black flag for supposedly leaving the pits on a red light Where the hell was this light i was so far up the pitlane i never even saw it and i watched the replay and i saw several people cross the line at the start yet i was the only one to be disqualified .......... Sad

The accident was just a racing accident and was nobodys fault but the black flag for crossing that line just sucks
i was looking forward to this race so its just as well we will be returning here again bounce

I checked the replay today and came to the following:

Sorry Carl for the hit, but highly prolonged and intense pre-start confusion covered my eyes with a complete medieval darkness which continued throughout the whole race. (I was actually driving trough other cars - some lag issue probably)

Also Steve was trying hard to get pass me but I drove like a complete madman forcing the ideal line after the second straight in lap 7 so I hit Steve who was coming from the inside - luckily he did not loose his place for that.

Guys take my apologies as I will be more gentle next time Wink

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 22:08

No Problem Peter it was unavoidable i have to say my Start was the highlight of my race Wink
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 23:13

Philippe Martinelli wrote:

Départ difficile devant moi, j'accroche Patrick, désolé Pat... Embarassed
je pense que je t'aurais évité, mais Jukka me pousse vers ta voiture et on t'emmene tous les deux dans un tête à queue, au moment où la puissance de ton moteur arrive... Pardon!

Pas de problème Philippe, ma BMW bodybuildée démarre comme un fer à repasser et quand j'ai vu la formation en grille j'ai serré les fesses mais ça n'a pas suffit :D
Tu as fait ce que tu as pu pour m'eviter Wink

L'incident à malheureusement été la cause des déboires de Carl et c'est bien dommage Crying or Very sad

Pour moi j'ai chuté de la 9eme place à le 26 eme et dernière mais ma voiture n'etant pas trop endommagée et j'ai pu entamer une belle remontée jusqu'à la 8eme place Very Happy

Cette BMW GR5 n'est pas plus rapide que les BMW GR4 dans les lignes droites, elle est même largué par les Porsche 934 mais dans le sinueux c'est un régal :top:

Je m'excuse pour quelques dépassements sur Jukka ou Peter car ils etaient un peu au "chausse pied"
Au final j'ai buté sur la Porsche 934 de Tiago derriere lequel j'ai passé les 10 derniers tours sans trouver l'ouverture :hello:

2 petits points font mon bonheur, vivement la prochaine Wink

Bravo à tous les finisseurs et à HSO pour l'organisation :top:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 23:52

Patrick Marucco wrote:

L'incident à malheureusement été la cause des déboires de Carl et c'est bien dommage Crying or Very sad

It was not your fault these accidents happen , i watched the replay and you had a good comeback well done Wink
Back to top Go down
Roman Koranda
Club Driver
Roman Koranda

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012 - 17:36

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Sorry I forgot to apologize to Roman, I hit his M1 while trying to follow Ben inside T3, that was a bad idea, I should have been more patient. :doh:

Fortunately, I returned from the barriers back on track. Very Happy
Roman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen   ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROUND 2 - ADAC 300-KM-Rennen
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5