Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]

Go down 
+23
Lorenzo Arisi
Jean-louis Petillot
Carl Larrad
Elia Baragiola
JB Massida
Antoine de Mautor
Romain Bouville
Patrick Marucco
Franck Tripey
Vadim Sadoshenko
Franck Mercurio
Yannick Lampure
finally gone :)
Ben Paulet
Greg Hunt
Steve Parker
Jean-François Bovy
Alberto Ibañez
Yves Plaçais
Jukka Närhi
Guillaume Siebert
Laurent Binet
Frank Verplanken
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:09

Oui c'est moi qui prend le gros suppo :D . Ca a plutôt tué ma course m'enfin c'est pas grave ça arrive ^^
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:10

Another awesome race .....

Made a good start was having a good race with Ben and then the mistakes started creaping in at that god awful hairpin bend ended up on my roof but the gods shined on me and got me back on my feet Wink
I Rejoined the race behind Patrick which turned out to be great fun we Had several laps of very close racing god its hard to pass on this track ....
Eventually managed to pass Pat and then made a mess again of the breaking into the hairpin so ended up again behind Pat but again a good clean fight , i made use of the fast drivers who by this time where lapping us and managed to get through ..

During the closing stages had a great scrap of a fight with my rival Jieffe again we share the same track and duel to the chequered flag ..... I Was trying really hard to get passed we touched but luckily no harm done ... FANTASTIC LAST LAP....Another great fight ...

Well done Lorenzo looks like you will have a long and illustrious career at Hso .. :champ:

Thx Patrick,Ben ,Jieffe for the great race :drink:

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:15; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:11

I don't even have words to describe the atrociousness of this car, on this track, with full tank, while battling with other people lol! Absolutely impossible to handle affraid Still had great battles with lots of people, but i just couldn't keep it in the right way...

Anyway my car is now free because that was the only race i could do, i believe i just did a great job in advertising my little big Holden lol!
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:13

Had great fun tonight, the start was very clean and I had a nice battle with Jukka, Frank, Vincent, Yves and Franck. Managed to get past Vincent thank to the power of my turbo and never looked back. :conduit: Then I had a wee freeze that allowed Frank and Jukka through. affraid The end of the race was a great scrap for 6th with both Fran(c)ks BMWs, and surprinsingly I emerged on top despite having a lot of understeer by the end of the race.

From my point of view, a very clean race, congrats to all :top:

And especially to the winner, first race first win well done Lorenzo!! :clap:

See you next week for the first points event :antoine:

Last edited by Antoine de Mautor on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:15

Nice race to start the season Smile
The track is awesome, very challenging but also rewarding when you get a good lap. But I also had freezes issues, that probably prevented me from taking the pole. :jp:

My start sucked but surprisingly I didn't lose a spot !
Lorenzo was hot right from the start and opened a small gap in the first 2 laps. I managed to up my pace and get back on his tail, and we had a good scrap for the lead Smile I actually managed to take the lead when he made a small mistake exiting the last turn.
But my choice to go for the softer tires wasn't the right one, I cooked my rear tires trying to keep him at bay in the next few laps, and eventualy went too wide in T2, giving him the lead back, then made another mistake which gave him a 4s lead and that was it. :smil20: Grats Lorenzo, the cash is yours :D

In the last lap Ben scared the shit out of me trying the let me pass on the outside just before T1 Laughing I had to make a short Paris Dakar trip into the aussie sand to avoid him. :aie:

I've uploaded my setup and replay for my Nissan teammates : ftp://91.121.135.76/setups/rFactor/Touring%20Car%20Legends/OranPark/GS%20OranPark%20Nissan%201%2009%209.rar
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:17

As I expected, here is a great company!!! Many racers fast! Have something to learn! Thank you very much for the race and proper attitude! If I allow for the championship it will continue to serious training. But the main thing cope with the excitement, today it is very hurt. I hope no one is strongly not prevented. Thanks for the replay of the race! Now going to analyse!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:43

Superbe course. 25 voitures au départ, c'est quelque chose.
J'ai fait tout ce que j'ai pu. Et probablement même que j'en ai fait un peu trop. A partir de la mi course, j'avais du mal à la garder sur la piste, j'ai fait 2 ou 3 conneries qui me coutent le top 10.

Faut croiser les doigts pour qu'on reste nombreux comme ça. :top:

Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 23:52

Superbe soirée avec d'excellents pilotes cheers

J'echappe de justesse à l'accrochage du 1er tour et je me retrouve juste devant JF, il s'en suivra quelques jolis tours ou j'essaye de lui resister mais en vain, il me passera en me faisant un bel interieur au passage du pont :top:

Pas le temps de respirer que c'est Carl qui se pointe dans mes retros, il y restera un peu plus de temps que JF, jusqu'au 18eme tour si ma memoire est bonne, mais ce fut de toute beauté, merci Carl :top:

Apres avoir laissé passer les 5 premiers mes 6 derniers tours furent un peu plus calmes mais je n'ai franchement pas vu passer le temps, j'en redemande Very Happy

Merci à HSO pour l'organisation et bravo à tous les participants :clap:

Un grand coup de chapeau aux nouveaux venus et plus particulierement à Lorenzo et Romain qui pour leur 1ere course ici montent sur la 1ere et la 3eme marche du podium encadrant Gui notre alien :hello:

à la prochaine avec autant de pilotes sur la grille Wink
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 0:03

une très bonne course pour commencer 2012, superbe grille Smile
à l'exception de l'incident du premier tour, je me suis éclaté
mais c'est pas bien grave Yannick, et heureusement à basse vitesse
c'est bien passé pour tout le monde sauf une voiture non-identifiée qui tape de face
moi je voulais pas quitter, je suis reparti le couteau entre les dents
bagarre avec Patrick, j'espère que j'ai pas été trop viril, j'espérais passer au V1 parce qu'à ce moment j'étais bien plus rapide
finalement je ferai propre dans la montée du pont, c'était un bon moment
ensuite quelques tous bien clean puis retour de Carl derrière et 4 ou 5 derniers tours chauds
tu auras d'autres chances Carl Smile
bravo à nos nouveaux aliens Smile

sorry for the unidentified car i had a front kiss with in the 1st lap wreck...
and Carl, we'll have other fights soon, i promise Wink
grats to our new aliens Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 0:29

Sorry could not get back in time,had to go to classic team lotus factory 200miles away Sad
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 11:21

Bonjour,

je n'ai pas pu me présenter à la course pour des raisons médicales, j'ai passé deux jours à l'hôpital pour des examens approfondis sur mon état de santé, je dois être hospitalisé le 10 janvier 2012 pour subir une opération chirurgicale, donc je serai indisponible pour un petit bout de temps.

Je n'ai pas pu vous avertir à l'avance car je suis rentré en urgence, je suis vraiment désolé pour ce désagrément et je vous souhaite à tous un bon championnat Wink

Cordialement Yahia Wink
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 11:23

Yahia Ninert wrote:
Bonjour,

je n'ai pas pu me présenter à la course pour des raisons médicales, j'ai passé deux jours à l'hôpital pour des examens approfondis sur mon état de santé, je dois être hospitalisé le 10 janvier 2012 pour subir une opération chirurgicale, donc je serai indisponible pour un petit bout de temps.

Je n'ai pas pu vous avertir à l'avance car je suis rentré en urgence, je suis vraiment désolé pour ce désagrément et je vous souhaite à tous un bon championnat Wink

Cordialement Yahia Wink

Bon rétablissement Yahia, reviens nous vite en forme Wink Courage
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 12:09

Arf Yahia Neutral Bon courage !
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 12:22

bon rétablissement a toi
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 12:56

Bonne petite course de reprise, avec un chouette plateau, aussi bien en qualité qu'en quantité. :frank:
Malgré ce plateau fourni, je n'ai quasiment pas eu de bagarre, car la plupart du temps j'étais seul à 5 sec, de celui qui me précédé et à 2-3 sec, de mon poursuivant. C'est ballot pour un petit circuit et un beau plateau. :D
Sinon, c'est pas cette année qu'on va marquer beaucoup de point, car rentrer dans les 10 premiers, ne sera pas une formalité.
Alors mes frêres soyont unis contre ses aliens qui nous spolient, nous humilient à longueur d'année. Levons nous et disons non, à cette tyrannie. :hihi:

Last edited by Ben Paulet on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:07

Ben Paulet wrote:

Alors mes frêres soyont unis contre ses aliens qui nous spolient, nous humilient à longueur d'année. Levons nous et disons non, à cette tyrannie. :hihi:

énorme :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:13

Some random screens. :frank:

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran1

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran6

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran7

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran8

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran9

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran10

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran11

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran12

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran13

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran14

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran15

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran16

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran17

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran18

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran20

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Oran19
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:16

Excellent. :top: :frank:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:18

Beautiful, this mod really loooks great, probably one of the best ones all around in rFactor Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 652294

And I forgot to say previously, the new sound pack adds a LOT to the beauty of it and pleasure of driving these cars. I enjoyed the race much more because of it Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 12028
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:25

Faudrait que je l'essaie ce new TCL sound, même si je n'en ai pas entendu du bien pour la M3. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:28

beau boulot Gui :clap:

Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:35

A part la M3 n°12, pas de faute de goût, Gui. :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 14:08

Splendides les screens, ça donne envie d'y retourner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 14:13

Bon courage, Yahia, en espérant de revoir bientôt pour de fabuleuses courses comme celle d'hier soir !
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 14:46

Je n'ai pas profité de cette première course de l'année Sad
Bien dommage car la grille était bien garnie.

Je prends un stop and go, (je pense que c'est dû au fait que ma voiture n'était pas immobile sur la grille de départ avant le starter... Question je n'avais pas la main sur le frein... Evil or Very Mad ), dès le premier tour...

Comme j'avais un peu oublié qu'il fallait répondre "oui sur le tableau de bord" la procédure de SAG ne s'est pas déroulée... après deux ou trois essais infructueux j'ai pris un drapeau noir... fin de soirée!

Je pensais que ma pénalité était due au "coupage" de piste où avait eu lieu le carambolage du premier tour, mais ce n'était pas çà puisque plusieurs concurrents on fait comme moi et n'ont pas eu de SAG...

J'ai quand-même eu le temps de faire un "supo", sans dommage pour lui je pense, sur Jieffe au premier freinage... Désolé !

Ce n'était pas mon soir... Embarassed

A la prochaine les amis Wink

(belles photos Gui :top: )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]   Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castrol Clash for Cash [Jan. 4th]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next