Touring Car Legends Mod
The championship will use the Touring Car Legends 1.10 mod for rFactor.
You will also need the sound pack to get all the engine sounds.
Engines sounds can be greatly improved by using this additional sound patch made by Guillaume Siebert from the Touring Masters version of the mod by the Race Department.The Cars
The field is divided in two classes : over and under 2,500cc. A total of 9 different cars are represented between the two classes.Class A
(Over 2,500cc) :
- Ford Mustang (5-litre V8 - 440 HP - 1400 kg)
- Ford Sierra RS Cosworth (2-litre 4-cyl. Turbo - 370 HP - 1140 kg)
- Holden Commodore VK (5-litre V8 - 445 HP - 1400 kg)
- Holden Commodore VL (5-litre V8 - 450 HP - 1390 kg)
- Nissan Skyline GTS-R (2-litre 4-cyl. Turbo - 400 HP - 1180 kg)
- Toyota Supra Turbo (3-litre 6-cyl. Turbo - 370 HP - 1330 kg)Class B
- ALFA-Romeo 75 Turbo (1.8-litre 4-cyl. Turbo - 300 HP - 1050 kg)
- BMW M3 (2.4-litre 4-cyl. - 300 HP - 1030 kg)
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 (2.3-litre 4-cyl. - 310 HP - 1050 kg)
All upgrades for each of these nine cars are allowed.
Car choice is free. However the administrator can refuse to grant a driver a car that -he thinks- is too fast for him. In this case, the driver will have to choose another car.
Changing of car during the championship will be tolerated under exceptional circumstances only. Also, in the event of a driver announcing his absence to a given race, his car will not be made available for another driver.
If you know you'll be missing the next race please notify it in the dedicated thread of the said race. Drivers missing two consecutive races without notifying it will lose their car, which will be made available (for the rest of the season) to any driver without a ride.
Please book your car in the dedicated thread
The championship will be run over 9 meetings, held on Wednesday nights. Each meeting will host one race of around 1 hour. Both classes will run together in all races.
Points will be awarded to the top 10 scratch finishers and to the top 6 class finishers on the following scale :Scratch
Class A and B drivers compete for the same overall points standings - only one overall champion will be nominated at the end of the season.
Only the best eight results out of nine possible will be retained for each driver at the end of the season.
For the drivers whose total of points is identical, the rule for deciding between them will give consideration to :
1) the value of the places (1st place, then 2nd place, etc) obtained in the general classifications of the qualifying events taken into account for the granting of their total points,
2) The value of the placings obtained in the general classifications of all the qualifying events in which each of them has participated,
3) In cases of a further tie, the admins would themselves nominate the winner, on the basis of such considerations as they would deem appropriate.Manufacturers’ Championship
Only the top 10 finishing cars of each race are eligible for Manufacturers’ Championship points. Points are awarded on the following scale : 20-15-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1
. Only the best car of each make can score. Only the best eight results out of nine will be retained for each manufacturer at the end of the season.Event Schedule
All meetings will be held on Wednesday nights (all times given as CET)
20:00 - Free Practice
20:45 - Qualifying (5 laps)
21:00 - Warmup
21:10 - Race Start
Starts will be given standing on the grid, after one formation lap.Qualifying
The starting grid for the race will be determined by the times recorded during the 15-mins qualifying session held just before the race. Each driver will be allowed to do a maximum of 5 laps in this qualifying session. Post-Season Classics
With the championship ending just before the Summer break, the second semester will be devoted to the traditionnal post-season races. Behaviour on Track
A few behaviour rules :
- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting :
Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race sessions. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- Drive Through :
If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 40s penalty at the end of the race.
- Shortcuts :
If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.