Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor

Go down 
+26
Alberto Ibañez
Arnaud Plum
Christian Del
Richard Roberts
Steve Parker
Julien Vidot
Julien Lafon
Kimmo Kononen
Laurent Binet
Yannick Lampure
Jean-François Bovy
Ludovic Tiengou
Mickael Forestier
Tiago Malafaya
Carl Larrad
Frank Verplanken
JB Massida
Ben Paulet
Greg Hunt
Pierre Pfleger
Martin Audran
Guillaume Siebert
Alexandre Dussel
Antoine de Mautor
Gianluca Desposito
FFSCA
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

[ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011 - 19:10

We can the HSO UK Porsche in the smoke. :aie:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011 - 19:26

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
How many times did I see you in the grass to make it easy for us to go by ? That should never happen Wink You're too kind, man up ! :D
Mes passages dans l'herbe n'étaient pas là pour faciliter le passage, mais simplement que j'en chiais grave à la tenir. Pour le trop gentil, je sais, c'est tout moi ça. :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011 - 19:45

Ben Paulet wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:
How many times did I see you in the grass to make it easy for us to go by ? That should never happen Wink You're too kind, man up ! :D
Mes passages dans l'herbe n'étaient pas là pour faciliter le passage, mais simplement que j'en chiais grave à la tenir. Pour le trop gentil, je sais, c'est tout moi ça. :hihi:

mai bien sur :D lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011 - 20:11

Sinon quelques réminiscences de la course :
- On a fait la course en boost 1, puis 2 pour les 3 dernières heures et enfin passé à 3 pour la dernière.
- On a remarqué aussi qu'on avait un déficit de vitesse dans la ligne droite.
- Effectivement la P2 ou P1 qui me doublent dans les esses, qui s'envole au contact du vibreur puis qui rebondit sur le mur pour me revenir dessus, nous à bien gâché l'espoir d'une position plus en avant. On prend 160sec de réparation + le temps que je rentre au stand sur 3 roues (soit environ 3 tours de perdu), quand il a pris 30 sec de Stop and Go, ça fait un peu râler aussi. La pénalité devrait être au moins la même que le temps de réparation. :D
- J'étais pas mal stressé pendant les premières 20 minutes de mon premier run, je sentais mes bras fébriles, c'était rigolo.
- Je n'ai jamais réussi à débrancher le cerveau, et aucun automatisme n'est venu au fur et à mesure que la course avançait.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 18:28

In the first place I have to apologise to Carl (and Steve of course), the P2 which hit you was... me Embarassed Embarassed
I tought you knew that it was me since Gui came to you TS chanel to see "if you're ok" Embarassed

Your car was with the temporary shape, so I couldn't see your brake light, and it was in my 5th or 6th run in a row and I was perhaps not as concentrate as I should. So I'm really sorry, I destroyed your car and as you said, it knocked your confidence, and that I think is the worst Sad

One thing is very strange with this crash, because it was apparently very rough, but I felt nothing in my wheel, and the Acura was totally damage free Shocked

Sorry again, sincerely pale

Nevertheless, well done to you guys for your race Wink

------------------------------------

Bravo à tous, les HSO boys bien sûr, mais aussi les ODS, JB et son coéquipier pour RFR (superbe final, pas à vôtre avantage malheureusement), je dois dire que de mon point de vue ce fut une superbe expérience Smile Je ne sais pas pour vous, mais je re-signe tout de suite pour la suivante Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 18:42

Martin Audran wrote:
Bravo à tous, les HSO boys bien sûr, mais aussi les ODS, JB et son coéquipier pour RFR (superbe final, pas à vôtre avantage malheureusement), je dois dire que de mon point de vue ce fut une superbe expérience Smile Je ne sais pas pour vous, mais je re-signe tout de suite pour la suivante Smile

Ah oui vivement la prochaine (en espérant un finish plus à notre avantage :D ) Smile En espérant vous voir en P1 cette fois pour qu'on se bagarre un peu cheers
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 22:24

Martin Audran wrote:
In the first place I have to apologise to Carl (and Steve of course), the P2 which hit you was... me Embarassed Embarassed
I tought you knew that it was me since Gui came to you TS chanel to see "if you're ok" Embarassed

Your car was with the temporary shape, so I couldn't see your brake light, and it was in my 5th or 6th run in a row and I was perhaps not as concentrate as I should. So I'm really sorry, I destroyed your car and as you said, it knocked your confidence, and that I think is the worst Sad

One thing is very strange with this crash, because it was apparently very rough, but I felt nothing in my wheel, and the Acura was totally damage free Shocked

Sorry again, sincerely pale

No Problem Mate although it felt like i had been hit by a 32 tonne truck lol!

Martin I Knew it was you as Gui thankfully came to my rescue at that moment on TeamSpeak i also asked Gui if you was Ok and could not believe that you managed to survive without damage , although most of my damage was when i hit the barrier head on ..... :aie:

The reason my confidence had been knocked is i had been hit on the same corner in the same session again by a flying P2
a few laps earlier and this is why i spent most of my time looking in the mirrors and not concentrating so much on my own driving .......
I Really Had had enough of this session and felt it safer to hand over to Steve ... Embarassed

Later in the race and on fresh New Soft tyres my confidence returned and i could then manage once again to do consistant laptimes which i was very pleased with ..... Steve and I had nothing to loose so we pushed on in the later stages .... :D

After the race me and Steve was chatting on Team Speak which for this race seemed to work really well a big improvement on are last endurance race as we could not get it to work so we had to text each other for driver changes pig we spoke to Greg which was funny i was hoping to catch you both on teamspeak to congragulate you but you had both gone ....

I Was just wondering who it was who heard my wife shouting in the house on TeamSpeak that was a funny Moment
i said to her I cant believe it but they can bloody hear you in France lol!

Martin it really was just a racing accident so no problem ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 22:38

Carl Larrad wrote:
I Was just wondering who it was who heard my wife shouting in the house on TeamSpeak that was a funny Moment

That was funny mate lol!
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 22:58

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Carl Larrad wrote:

That was funny mate lol!

What made it really funny was i trying to ignore her like men do
and then you came on TS and said " is that your wife shouting " ......

Just did not expect anyone to be listening lol!
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 23:42

lol! lol! lol!

Carl Larrad wrote:

we spoke to Greg which was funny i was hoping to catch you both on teamspeak to congragulate you but you had both gone ....

Embarassed Embarassed sorry for my poor english but I wanted to speak little bit with you and Steve and it was a great moment for me too Wink
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 10:24

Je tiens a réparer un oubli de ma part :

BRAVO à Antoine pour les commentaires à part le micro :hihi: ce fut :top: de chez :top:

T'as clairement le truc pour faire ca, c'est précis, entrainant, rythmé, tu sais de quoi tu cause, dans un bon français, variations dans l'intonation, very good job vu de chez moi :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :top: :top: :top: :top:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 10:35

Oui la comparaison était dure pour le Jean Mi qui était avec lui un moment. :D
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 14:07

Chuis dégouté lundi j'ai chopé un pur micro casque à mon travail !! Evil or Very Mad Pour les prochaines (ca pourrait bien être à Watkins Glen... :hum:) j'aurais un son nickel :top:

Merci pour les compliments :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 15:53

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Chuis dégouté lundi j'ai chopé un pur micro casque à mon travail !! Evil or Very Mad Pour les prochaines (ca pourrait bien être à Watkins Glen... :hum:) j'aurais un son nickel :top:

Merci pour les compliments :chinois:

Et ben voila le seul hic va s'arranger, on va friser la perfection cheers Heu non pardon l'atteindre :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 15:56

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Chuis dégouté lundi j'ai chopé un pur micro casque à mon travail !!

choper ou tchourer ?? lol! y a une difference
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 15:57

"emprunté" :jp:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:51

J'ai quatre commentateurs préférés dans la vie : Paul Page, Bob Varsha, Antoine de Mautor et moi-même :D :spy: Laughing !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 19:20

Pas de Murray Walker? :papy:

Sinon ouais Antoine très sympa les commentaires, j'ai pas beaucoup écouté car j'étais sur TS et/ou au volant, mais du peu que j'ai entendu, très bien réalisé Smile
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 19:39

Non désolé je peux pas le blairer ^^ . Aucun feeling pour la course, il anticipait jamais rien, il voyait rien venir, un style déplorable, pour moi c'est le Pierre Fula anglais Evil or Very Mad Laughing !
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 19:46

Muddy Talker qu'on l'appelle là bas. :D
Back to top Go down
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 19:47

Raaaah Sad

Parmi les actuels j'adore John Hindaugh aussi Wink Et Antoine de Mautor aussi :D
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 19:53

Very Happy Je connais pas Hindhaugh je dois dire Embarassed ... Les mecs de BBC Ulster sur l'Irish Road Racing sont pas mal, notamment l'ancien pilote dont le nom m'échappe (Steve Parrish ?).
Back to top Go down
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 20:56

ça dépend ouais il y a Steve Parrish dans le lot, mais aussi Jack Burnicle et James Whitham (les deux commentent aussi le BSB et c'est assez sympa).

John Hindaugh il s'occupe de l'endurance, pour Radio le Mans ou pour les commentaires du site officiel de l'ALMS, et sûrement autre chose aussi. Il est vraiment cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24