Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]

Go down 
+9
Greg Hunt
Ben Paulet
Mate Kiss
Steve Parker
Gianluca Desposito
Alberto Ibañez
Carlo Pozzi
Carl Larrad
Martin Audran
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 19:56

I have been kicked off by a computer freeze and reboot, now rFactor says that matchmaker is not workingand doesn't show any games at all???
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 20:19

Well it happened again, computer reboot when teh session changed to race, can't join again. I'm really pissed off now, think I will have to quit racing altogether as this is madening. And the damen thing is it never happens in offline races Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 161590
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 20:32

I was hoping to finish this race but first I got caught in the mess in turn 1 and then ran into someone (was it Greg?) entering the stadium, sorry Embarassed The mod really is giving me a hard time, I can't trust the car or set it up to my liking so I won't be taking part in the remaining races :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 20:46

So frustrated. After 1st corner mess, i was 4th ^^ and doing well defending on carl and try to catch 3rd (2 sec gap) and then, my computer when back to windows ... I hit a wall, get a puncture, race is over. I try to get to the pits and doing so i think i hit gianluca that goes straight into a barrier, his race is over. Soz mate.

I hate this track, i struggle with this car and my computer still fucks it up when im doing good ...
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 21:02

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
I was hoping to finish this race but first I got caught in the mess in turn 1 and then ran into someone (was it Greg?) entering the stadium, sorry Embarassed The mod really is giving me a hard time, I can't trust the car or set it up to my liking so I won't be taking part in the remaining races :smil20:

yeah it was me :aie: :aie: :aie: :hihi: :hihi: no problem Jukkha it was funny , I gladly accepted your invitation to visit the grass with you :aie: :aie: :D
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 21:07

I'm happy to hear it wasn't all in vain then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 21:17

Was very surprised and happy to Qualify 3rd ...
Made a lousy start got bogged down and arrived at the 1st corner and met a spinning car not sure who it was
but could not avoid clipping the spinning car .....

Once i got going i was in 5th place laurent managed to get in front of me nice race for a few laps ,i love this track but its really hard to overtake with closely matched cars as when your follwing the car in front its very easy to miss the Braking zone ...

Laurent spun and left the track in the stadium section so i then tried to catch Gerrard and Matthew who where having there own battle i think i moved up to 3rd when Mathew left the track so i just had Gerard to catch ...

Managed to catch Gerard but getting past was another matter i was trying really really hard but everytime i got close i hit the braking Zone and could not get past i was worried about hitting him ... Spun near the end and had to catch him all over again ....

Great race Gerard enjoyed that ....

Well done Carlo :first: you where in another league
Well done Gerard :second: Nice one
Myself :third: Very happy :D

Congrats all finishers :drink:

Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Mate Kiss
Rookie
Mate Kiss

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 21:29

I really had no time to prepare for this race, but qualy (5th) wasn't that bad. But the real surprise for me was my good start (or even more the others bad start), suddenly I found myself at 3rd place. After 3 laps, i caught Gerard too, 2nd place!
But now end of fairy tale, I then spun twice and no more fighting for podium.
But I didn't give up so started to chase the 2 racers before me, I think it was Carl and Greg (sorry if not). One of them made a mistake, so got 5th but after some time while I couldn't manage to pass the other, I just made a mistake again...
End of story, 6th place. It was still much fun, because I had nice moves and a pretty fair race, that matters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 21:31

Bravo a Gerard et Carl pour votre joli podium :clap: :drink:

Well done Carlo

Matthew I wrote you a private message :frank:

pas fait les qualifs , je pars dernier , Ben se met en tete a queue a la sortie du 1er virage , debout sur les freins je m arrette juste a temps mais , Gianluca arrivant derriere me percute de plein fouet ,sous le choc il m envoie sur Ben , résultat arriere et avant mort , voiture quasi inconduisible :aie: , puis apres on s est fait une course sympa avec Ben .
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011 - 13:34

Veni, vidi, no vici :D
Comme prévu, je suis en queue de peloton au départ, j'arrive à placer ma voiture en 3eme position au V1, mais je me mets en spin avec l'aide du vibreur. Je me retrouve en sens inverse, quand les derniers viennent s'encastrer sur moi (Greg et Gianlucca). Chacun dans sa voiture on se regarde à travers les pare-brises, en menaçant l'autre du regard. :D
Je repars, je fais toute la course en compagnie de Greg, qui m'attends a chaque fois que je me mets en vrac. Matthew lui aussi partira au tas. On en profite pour le doubler. Je montre à Greg comment on pilote la M1 avec style (J'ai pas dit efficacité :D ).
Pour avoir mis trop de fioritures dans ma conduite, Matthew me redouble. Puis je le redouble un tour plus tard, pendant ce temps Greg nous attends un peu devant. Comme une cane qui attend ces petits dans la mare. Au final, je termine 4, mon meilleur résultat en M1. Bon certes on était que 10 au départ. Very Happy

Pour les devs : Un grand bravo à Carl, Alberto, (et les autres), vous avez bien amélioré les physics, on sent bien mieux le train avant qu'auparavant. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011 - 13:47

Ben Paulet wrote:

Chacun dans sa voiture on se regarde à travers les pare-brises, en menaçant l'autre du regard. :D
pendant ce temps Greg nous attends un peu devant. Comme une cane qui attend ces petits dans la mare.

:rigol: :rigol: j aime beaucoup ses 2 images Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011 - 13:51

Greg Goissen wrote:
Ben Paulet wrote:

Chacun dans sa voiture on se regarde à travers les pare-brises, en menaçant l'autre du regard. :D
pendant ce temps Greg nous attends un peu devant. Comme une cane qui attend ces petits dans la mare.

:rigol: :rigol: j aime beaucoup ses 2 images Laughing
Tu aurais pu choisir celle-là : Je montre à Greg comment on pilote la M1 avec style lol!
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011 - 14:01

tout juste c est vrai que ton pilotage a plusieurs reprises était heuuu comment dire ... scratch scratch " DU GRAND ART " Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011 - 12:41

--> RESULTS <--
--> REPLAY <--
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011 - 19:00

no problem Jukka and Laurent Very Happy

quand je vous disais qu'il était chaud bouillant le Ben , moi je dis festival Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 15:01

Le type dans la 25 Pironi, il fait des travers, c'est trop beau. :D
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 17:59

Merçi a vous tous,mais au vu du "results",j'étais le moins rapide,mais le plus régulier.Carlo,la prochaine tu nous attend.Carlo, the next you ahead. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:07

Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:57

Nice one Laurent good memories THX :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]   Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 : Hockenheim [October 9th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2