Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]

Go down 
+17
Hervé Sabathé
Franck Mercurio
finally gone :)
Mickael Forestier
Steve Parker
Guillaume Siebert
Antoine de Mautor
Jean-François Bovy
Tiago Malafaya
Andrej Batic
Honza Mild
Christian Steu
Franck Tripey
Carlo Pozzi
Julien Lafon
Ben Paulet
Frank Verplanken
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-11-22

Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011 - 22:59

1st Race: I lost some momentum at the start, even though I was slowing getting back I never had the pace to challenge the first 2. 1 lap before the end Gui had a problem, so I got an unexpected 2nd place.

2nd Race: I had the pace and the Abarth is lovely to drive. After an amazing start I was able to drive alone and win the race.
The only challenge was my TV, on lap 3 it decided to went to sleep unless I pressed OK on the remote in 3min. I was doing some joga to find the remote while driving on the straight. Smile

It was a great weekend for me. :second: :first:
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011 - 23:03

2 bonnes courses, bagarre avec Franck Mercurio et j'ai aussi croisé Ben en 1ère

et puis la seconde comme d'habitude "great", avec la Falcon qui décollait aux accélérations, je me suis bien éclaté à laisser tout le monde sur place :D
pas d'erreur, pas d'accident et un bon résultat au bout grâce aux multiples accrochages, que demander de plus Wink

merci HSO !

Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011 - 23:07

:first: :third:

AP: Huge battle for the lead with Gui until he slowed down at the start of the last lap (engine?) and i cruised to the checkered in 1st :top:

DP:After a terrible start (lost 5 places) i went on the wrong side of the road when JP spun and i rejoined at the back, then i started to push very hard, recovering from 14th to 3rd , that was great fun! :top:
Sorry Julien for bumping you at T3 Sad

See you next week!!
Back to top Go down
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011 - 0:06

np Carlo surprised to see me in front of you ? :D

great battle with Carl during about 15 laps :top: and best HSO result. :langue: :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Honza Mild
Pro Driver
Honza Mild

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011 - 8:40

I am sorry guys, i was very very tired...
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011 - 9:26

Sorry too for yesterday, I had to leave early...
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011 - 15:31

Had some great racing last night and some nice surprises , i have been struggling with this mod just lately
but changed my FFB for the race and it really made a diference ....

Race 1
Had a nice midfield battle with Franck Mercurio , Paul Nadeau and i think Pete Shexter ...
Made a stupid mistake after 5 mins and hit the barrier spun the car around and had to fight my way back up the field,
Caught and took several people and was very surprised to have good race pace in the Jag ....Was even more suprised
to see Paul just in front of me and chased him to the flag although the Corvette was way too quick for me ,

Was surprised once again near the end when the 0:00:00 time came up i was about to pullover when i realized the race had not finished Paul kept on going and managed to get by Frank and i think JP or someone else im not sure where i finished in the end ......... So look forward to seeing the results ... Wink

Race 2
After Sonama i just had to have another go in the Cortina and realized straight away that this car was awesome fun here i
dont think ive ever had a car before where i felt so confident that i could get a good result ...
Made a resonable start but spent most of the race trying to get past Julians Abarth i was giving it 110% i think
i manged to get by once but the little Abarth is a real monster
well done Julian a very well deserved highest points finish for you ..... :drink: :clap:
Again im not sure where i finished as it was a manic race ...

I Will take 3 things from this race how good the Cortina is at Cornering
how surprislingly quick the Abarth is a real Giant Killer of cars
but most memorable is how scary is it to see the Falcon come flying past you at 190 mph lol!

A Most enjoyable nights racing on one of my favourite tracks THX HSO .... Wink

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 16:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011 - 15:57

Bien fun la première course, des arsouilles avec pas mal de monde, je me rappelle pas de tout mais j'ai vu des corvette qui ont fini par me lâcher, et je me souviens d'une bonne baston avec Carl et J.F dans le pare-choc :top:
Je trouve que cette type E a une tenue de cap pour le moins hasardeuse :aie:

J'en attendais pas moins de la deuxième, mais mon moteur a rendu l'âme avant même que je franchisse la ligne de départ Sad

En tout cas, je me suis tellement amusé que je vais faire tout mon possible pour être présent à la prochaine.
:hello:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011 - 16:15

On dirait qu'il manque les fichiers de qualif pour l'export. Je vous laisse checker ça.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011 - 9:53

--> AP RESULTS <--
--> AP REPLAY <--

--> DP RESULTS <--
--> DP REPLAY <--

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]   Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Lime Rock Grand Prix [February 21st]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2