Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training

Go down 
+20
Carlo Pozzi
Sanjin Haler
Bill Yarbrough
Frank Verplanken
Sasha Sosnowski
Jim Ray
Andre Lagunzad
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Karel Marciniszyn
Stewart Amos
Milt Minter Jr
Thomas Cazorla
Emmanuel Soriano
Brendan Kaczmarek
Damian Gosztyla
Hervé Nicolas
Guillaume Siebert
Eric Campillo
Ludovic Tiengou
Antoine de Mautor
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 20:38

That's the point of having a boss pass (/boss), you just click on continue to launch the session
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010 - 15:08

Passing will be hard at best..Kevin in the Spice is a cosistent second faster than me in the Porsche,but he could not get by me without a mistake,so patience will be important,along with letting faster cars by after a reasonable time..It's street course racing so wrecks will happen..Gonna be fun.. :flag: :banane: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010 - 18:14

The practice server is now running on StPete 08, with the updated track.ini available on the schedule page Smile
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010 - 18:20

Thanks Antoine,..is This what we are running on Next Week ??

Ooops,..Just Read the Other Post,..Thanks !!
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010 - 18:56

That's Odd,..I just tried to connect to the Server and although I was connected,..I got the 'Could Not Load Track' Message ??

I Did grab the .ini file.

I'll try and run it Off line.

Odd, as I thought it Worked before.

EDIT;

It worked Offline, so perhaps I have a different version of the track,..will d/load it again and try.

Ahh yes,..it appears I have a different St.Pete,..DOH
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010 - 10:26

Hi guys, as St.Petersburg is an Unknown track to myself, I have been Trying to get in as Much practice as I can, but one thing I have Noticed is the annoyingly High, (but also Not unseen before) Rear Tyre temps, in fact all the Tyre temps are a wee bit High.

Is this something that is adjustable? as so far in testing it seems to matter Not What weight balance I have or Spring strength etc, a couple of laps and the Rears are Way over 200.

Anyone else experiencing this?

One Other thing I happened to Notice when just recently Logged in to the Server (By Myself), was that I was Not Registering ANY lap times. Either Called out by my spotter, OR Recorded by the Game.

Might have been a Freak Instance, so will head back there to check again shortly. Somehow I Don't think That is Normal !!,..lol, so I hope it Won't be an Issue.

EDIT;

Just checked again and all seems Fine !!,..Somewhat odd, anyway, Good that it is working !!
Cheers,
Stewart
Back to top Go down
Sanjin Haler
Club Driver
Sanjin Haler

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010 - 14:44

same problem here. But that is normal. When i drive like other tracks my rear tires burn in 4 laps. and i noticed that i must drive more easy stile. gonna be hell there. must do 2 stops cos of fuel.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 12:54

The practice server is now running on Road Atlanta 2004, with the updated track.ini available on the schedule page Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill Yarbrough
Rookie
Bill Yarbrough

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010 - 19:59

I tried to connect to the practice server Sunday afternoon (3:00pm edt)...probably 8 in the evening your time...could not connect? Received a network error message.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010 - 20:06

Yes there is an Interserie 1970 race tonight, training server should be back up around 23.30 CET (it's 21.00 when I'm typing this) Wink
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 1:14

1970 Interserie Round ??

Using which Mod Antoine?

Did Willi Khausen Win ???,..lol

What cars?,..M20's, 917/10's etc ??
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 11:47

you can have more info there : http://www.historicsimracing.org/Inter70/indexInter70.php and on the forum as well, be curious, browse around! We have 4 rFactor series, 1 GPL and 1 GTP series, and 2 new rfactor series will soon be added to replace the 1970 Interserie and 1970 CFC which are over! Wink
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 15:50

The practice server is now running on Topeka HSO, no custom track.ini needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 17:50

Thanks Antoine.

So,..if I'm doing 1.14's, then I guess a Quick time will be in the 1.11's or 10's !!??,..yes?,..ROFL

An interesting, or Annoying track, depending on your View,..Setup wise,..lol,..now if Only I can get through that Chicane without Lifting,..I'll be fine !!!

lol!

Hey I just Noticed,..looks like Both 'Nige' and 'Brocky', are Looking at the same thing!,..lol

Although I must admit, I have often wondered just What 'News/event', caused Brock to Have That expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 17:59

lol! Yeah Nigel looks more serene :D

I can't remember exactly what kind of laptimes gui was doing but it was a bit faster than 1.14 indeed :hum:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 19:05

<-- At least my Achille looks at you guys in the eyes lol! Laughing !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2010 - 21:53

The practice server is now running on Lime Rock Twist V.4, with the updated track.ini available on the schedule page Smile
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 14:34

I was watching some GT racing at Lime Rock just the other day!

Fantastically Fast Little Track,..Very similar to Lakeside in Queensland 'Down Here'. A Deceptively Fast track !!

Having tested and found a good setup for here ages agio,..in a Mazda,..I have Yet to get Down to my earlier Mazda times, using the Jag chassis,..close,..

So can anyone get Under 40 seconds ???,..lol

Tis also somewhat of a shame,..sitting here watching Le Mans,..(last years) and thinking what a shame it is that there is No GTP Le mans race again this year.

Having competed a couple of times and Never actually Making it to the end either time,..it is one of those races,..that I Would like to actually Finish,..once,..atleast,..we came Very close to 5th overall and 3rd or 2nd in class one year in lights,..made it to 22.5 hours!,..DOH!

It is unfortunate that it Isn't such a Popular Mod anymore,..I still Really Enjoy the 'Challenge' of GTP, I guess as it was also the First Mod I ever raced On Line,..Mind you,..I'd be Happy racing a Corvette from GTR2 around that Lovely version of Lemans that is available for it and I think rFactor as well.

Anyway,..Hope we might see a few more turning up for the 'Better' known (and Stable,..lol) US tracks.

Wow!! and the Goodwood Revival has just come on the Telly !!,..Cool !!,..lol

Cheers,
Stewart
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 16:57

I love Lakeside twas such a blast to drive on it with GPL ! Just the kinda track I love : short, elevation changes, varied turns cheers ! I have an Australian GP video of it I think it's 1969 - great stuff :drink: :slurp: !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 1:47

Yes!,..that is probably the event where they 'Hack-Saw' Graham Hills High Wing from the Car after it collapsed?,..Yes?

Was it Amon in the Ferrari that Won that Round?
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010 - 14:17

The practice server is now running on Mid-Ohio, with the updated track.ini available on the schedule page Smile
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 7:10

Thanks Antoine.

As even though I kinda Do know in what directions this track travels,..lol, it's one that in This game I haven't ever spent much time on, (except in My early days, so perhaps that is where my previous slight dislike came from,..lol) and had Never really worked on a setup, so figured a bit of work 'in Preparation', was in order,..lol

I Have managed to have a couple of runs on the server and So far the 'Ping' times are what I Usually see,..Nothing Great Mind you,..rofl,..but atleast within previously acceptable Limits, unlike at Lime Rock.
Hopefully, all will be well 'On the Night'.

Have atleast managed to find Some Grip and although Not yet perfect, my current setup is 'Getting there',..lol
Down to a 1.16.675 or something so far and Pretty sure I Won't be getting into the 14's !!,..ROFL

Was joined Breifly by Andre for a few laps as well, which was certainly Unexpected! Smile

Currently 'Touching' Lots of pieces of 'Wood', rubbing Rabbits feet and Jade Idols, in the Hope that I might even manage to Actually Finish a race in a Half decent position, (A Podium would be Great!,..lol), Without a Disco' or something else silly happening!

See ya there,..Hope we get a decent turn out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010 - 22:01

A quoi il faut s'attendre comme chronos sur Mid-ohio?
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010 - 22:27

J'ai fait 1.15 ou 1.14 en ce qui me concerne je crois. Viens tu nous rejoindre dans ce champ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:09

Impossible de rouler le samedi après midi, mais on sait jamais au moins si j'ai une possibilité au dernier moment ma config sera prête. J'ai réussi à aller sur le serveur. Par contre le réglage volant de GPL ne convient pas trop... pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next