Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entrainements / Trainings

Go down 
+11
Philippe Martinelli
David Wylie
Franck Tripey
Alain Laporte
Tiago Malafaya
Eric Campillo
finally gone :)
Martin Audran
Antoine de Mautor
Ludovic Tiengou
Guillaume Siebert
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008 - 21:04

No, and it's really amazing what the smallest tweak in the setup can do :D
Back to top Go down
Alain Laporte
Rookie
Alain Laporte

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008 - 9:30

Pas de probleme Kimi
les chronos, on va encore les tomber juste le temps de s habituer a cette simu
et ce circuit que je ne connaissait pas Smile 8)

mais ne le refait plus sinon...... lol!

PS: beau début pour l organisation de ces champs, super d avoir des serveurs pour ce préparer
bravo les gars :clap: :top:

a++ :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Eric Campillo
Club Driver
Eric Campillo

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008 - 12:09

No problem Guilleume,les temps avec le lent Lotus sont faciles du superer.

Il aurá un server pour le F1´79???
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008 - 12:58

Bientot Smile
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 11:35

It's a pity all the aliens (save Antoine has it seems) have deserted the touring class for the sport class. Now touring lack a bit of leading drivers to pull up the performance of the others.
Well it's just my feelings nothing more. I may be wrong. It's also change the odds for the championnship. Sport class used to be favored at first. Now it would be much more tougher for the 2009 champion to emerge from this class as all drivers in this class can win.
So a driver who dominates the Touring could very likely win the trophy. Any volunteers? If I refers to the test times Alain and Franck (perhaps Antoine who knows) are the most eager to reach the upper hand (don't give me a chance. I'm not in Touring class. And, even if it was the case, Brands Hatch is the only track of the year the Mini can do something face to face)
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 13:25

Martin was in 1.48 with his Alfa, and only JP was doing the same times. But he'll miss some races, so Martin would have won the champ pretty easily. I think it's better for everybody, the competition will be much more intense in both categories Smile

And welcome to Jiri, another driver in the 1'50" Smile
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 15:50

No problems Guillaume. I've understand the reasons. It'll be tougher now for the Sport to win the championship that's all.

Oh and by the way there's a new sub 1.50 driver now :D
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 16:39

I'll have a little test with the mini and perharps all the fast drivers should change to the slower cars. Personally I think the mustang is a dog to drive but very fast indeed, the only downside with it are the slow corners.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 17:30

Lots and lots of fun, but very slow indeed. You should consider another car Ludovic
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 20:16

Why Tiago? I don't like the Jaguar and the Lotus. I'm slower with the Alfa than with Mini (at least at Brands Hatch I'm .5 seconds slower with the Alfa).
And I owned one real Mini. It's the choice of the heart. And GPL's players also know I'm rather found of slow cars :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 20:20

Well I love the Mini too, and love slow cars, but also I must keep up with everybody else. I know I'm not slow but I try not to choose the fastest cars. If the other fast guys would choose a sport class I would too, believe me.
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 21:20

I think I can follow some of the guys driving touring class cars even with the Mini. Ask Guillaume what he think about me driving a Mini :rigol: See also the pratice times. You'll see I'm not drop by (well at least at Brands Hatch).
I've also done a little race with Jiri this afternoon. He overtake me at the start. But after that..well the Lotus wasn't very far at any time. Ok in straight I've some difficulties to keep up his tail. But at every corner I'll regain everything I've lost during the straight. So the Mini is not so helpless than it seems. I'm sure Martin, JP or yourself will be ahead of the touring car if you'll used a Mini. It's a bit slow ok. But it's nimble. You can push it to the limit very easily. It's also most forgivable than any others cars (I've done some terrible drifting corners with it counterturning the wheel at Brands Hatch.)

I don't like to keep up with others guys in fact. I'm driving to have fun. Results are not something I'm looking at first. I'm pleased when I get one. But it's not what I want. I'm a bit an oddity you know. Martin, Guillaume, Frank and Antoine could confirm you I almost only ride BRM in GPL (the car nobody want to drive but me...and sometimes Martin. But he's an oddity himself too. We call him Alien , Martian or Don Corleone lol! ).

And I think too it would be a shame not to have the legendary Mini at start of the championship. So I'll be the crazy guy driving it against all odd :D
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 22:20

Well I agree with you in almost everything. I tried the mini and it is very rewarding to drift with it, I think in fact the mini drifts a little too much :D, but I disagree when you talk about results; I'm not looking for results, just to have a fast enough car to keep up with everybody so the battles heat up and that's what I am looking for, battles and fun. But I'm not against the fact you chose the mini, I wish more ppl did and I'm still considering a slower car since I was not expecrting the Mustang to be this fast :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Franck Tripey
Experienced Driver
Franck Tripey

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008 - 11:54

oopss ! merdouille ! j'ai oublié de modifier mon profil pilote, c'est mon pseudo "franky" qui est sorti sur le hotlap/training !
je rectifie de suite !

bon réveillon à tous !!! :champ: @+
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008 - 13:02

J'allais te le faire remarquer :D Merci Wink

Joyeux Noël à toi aussi :drink:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008 - 18:46

On change un peu d'air, le serveur tourne maintenant sur Crystal Palace Smile
Un tout petit circuit bien fun !

==============

Lets move from Brands Hatch, Crystal Palace is now running on the server Smile
A very funny tiny track ! And welcome to our new Austin driver, David :hello:

Thank you Tiago for your Mustang setup, it's way better than mine, but I'm still behind you at Brands Sad
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008 - 23:41

Not enough oversteering my Mini. I've trouble in the right corner after the long straight. And the car doesn't exist fast enough form corners.
So my actual time can be improved by .2-.3 seconds perhaps.

Also 2009 will be the 50th anniversary from the Austin Mini (not the Cooper S however) :drink: A huge gathering is schedulded near Birmingham this sumner. I can't be there but my father will be with my 1973 Mini Cooper S. :D Another reason to have at least one Mini at the start of this year's BSCC 8)
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008 - 1:12

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Thank you Tiago for your Mustang setup, it's way better than mine, but I'm still behind you at Brands Sad

.2 is not that relevant. I see some good battles coming up in 2009 :clap:
Back to top Go down
David Wylie
Rookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008 - 13:52

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
On change un peu d'air, le serveur tourne maintenant sur Crystal Palace Smile
Un tout petit circuit bien fun !

==============

Lets move from Brands Hatch, Crystal Palace is now running on the server Smile
A very funny tiny track ! And welcome to our new Austin driver, David :hello:

Thank you for the welcome. I will try to get some practise,
I love the Historic and it will be an honour to race with everyone.

David
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008 - 18:05

Welcome among us. And good luck to handle the aliens lol!
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008 - 21:48

Dis Antoine. Y a ton père qui a piqué ta Jag on dirait :D. En tout cas joli temps avec elle à Crystal :top:
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008 - 21:54

Non c'était moi lol, mais en ce moment je suis chez lui donc je n'ai pas mon profil pilote habituel :D

Sinon, j'ai bon espoir de passer sous les 1.02 lorsque je serais chez moi :raclure:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008 - 22:01

The server is now back on Brands Hatch Wink
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008 - 22:18

Et les 1.50.X à Brands Hatch aussi je suppose Wink
Tiens faudrait que je retourne à Brands Hatch aussi. J'ai trouvé un truc qui m'a fait gagné 3 dixièmes
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jan 2009 - 22:56

The Training server will be on Oulton Park in a few minutes.

Please note that there's a new version of this track that you can find in the schedule's topic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrainements / Trainings   Entrainements / Trainings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrainements / Trainings
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next