Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Use of Historic tracks.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Harber
Rookie
Josh Harber

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Use of Historic tracks. Empty
PostSubject: Use of Historic tracks.   Use of Historic tracks. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 1:28

HSO you guys have some magnificent historical tracks. Once school starts back up I wont be able to race anymore with you guys due to the timing issues. How ever I was wanting to create a Historic GT season with my clan. I am asking if its ok with you to use some of the historic tracks you have posted here on my server. If you do not wish for me to I will refrain from using them. Please get back with me thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://rf.smakugames.com
Eric Plana
Experienced Driver
Eric Plana

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Use of Historic tracks.   Use of Historic tracks. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 2:51

For this kind of things, the best is you send a PM to the admins....

But you can feel free to use most of the tracks. Maybe not the HSO modifications, but the original ones...
This is the rF philosophy, take it, enjoy it and respect the original authors mentioning credits to them.
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.XtremeRacers.info
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Use of Historic tracks.   Use of Historic tracks. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 8:15

I dont think we made big modifications to any tracks, but anyway, feel free to use any track you may find around here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Josh Harber
Rookie
Josh Harber

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Use of Historic tracks.   Use of Historic tracks. Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 0:03

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
I dont think we made big modifications to any tracks, but anyway, feel free to use any track you may find around here. Wink

Thank you so much as you guys are welcome to join in the season if you wish it may be a very late time though for you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://rf.smakugames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use of Historic tracks.   Use of Historic tracks. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use of Historic tracks.
Page 1 of 1