Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 4 - Brno

Go down 
+28
Jérémy Bouteloup
Franck Mercurio
finally gone :)
Ben Paulet
Philippe Martinelli
Gérard Ryon
Eric Campillo
Jean-François Bovy
Patrick Marucco
Franck Tripey
Bernard Jeanmart
Chris Lai
Frank Verplanken
Sasha Sosnowski
Ludovic Tiengou
Jukka Närhi
Roger Pitarque
Stephane Bordignon
Adam Svoboda
Tiago Malafaya
Richard Walters
Laurent Binet
Thomas Cazorla
Jan Kowalski
Yannick Lampure
Bruno Frigiere
Carlo Pozzi
Guillaume Siebert
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 14:08

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Enfin j'espère que vous vous êtes amusés, et bravo Jérémy pour ta premiere victoire chez HSO. Wink
Pas de doute là-dessus Guillaume, je me demande qui ne s'amuse pas Shocked en DTM y compris les autres champs. Merci à toi, aux autres organisateurs et responsables... à HSO. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 14:33

Bernard Jeanmart wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Enfin j'espère que vous vous êtes amusés, et bravo Jérémy pour ta premiere victoire chez HSO. Wink
Pas de doute là-dessus Guillaume, je me demande qui ne s'amuse pas Shocked en DTM y compris les autres champs. Merci à toi, aux autres organisateurs et responsables... à HSO. :clap:

Euh moi, je ne m'amuse pas trop en DTM, ceci dit je m'y amuse plus qu'en USAC, mais quand même bien moins qu'en IMSA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jérémy Bouteloup
Rookie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 15:42

Another great racing "weekend" for me Smile

I only did a couple of laps before because of exams and i wasn't really ready, i had brakes/stabiliy issues so i wasn't confident at all. That was better after qualifications with the 4th place.
Then the first race, with a good start and the 3rd place just after turn 1. But after a couple of laps, big freeze before a braking point, so i went wide. At this moment, i was angry and dissapointed because i knew Carlo et JP were too fast for me, and i was even more angry because Gui got disconnected. But well, i tried to race as clean as possible, trying to keep a good pace and i managed to get back to the top, which was really unexpected. Thanks to their battle, i guess JP's and Carlo's tyres were worn because i could followed them and even overtook them. That was a great battle by the way, with a lot of suspens until the end of the race. The finish was great and I think that carlo's mistake gave me the win because otherwise he would probably overtake us in last turns. So very happy, especially because it's my first win here and first of a BMW in the champ.

2nd race was different. I managed to stay 1st during the first half of the race and then Carlo came. I knew he was faster than me, so i tried everything I could to protect my position. The goal was to stay with him because if he was too far, i couldn't catch him again. And that is what happened. When he overtook me i couldn't answer, he was too fast. Too bad for me but a 2nd place is still excellent.
Best result for me at Brno whereas i didn't train a lot there. There's something i don't understand :D

Congrats Carlo for your win and see you guys in 2 months Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 17:31

Bad night for me too. Had a great race with Roger in the 1st one till the end. I was really tired :D

2nd race, made a good start, maanged to lead for 5 seconds :champ: and had a good battle with Carlo for 2 laps. After he overtook me I started to lose positions in my HUD and a couple of seconds later got disconnected. Frustrating since I was having a little more hope for this race
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 18:33

Dans la 2 ème course,je m'excuse de l'abandon de certain pilotes.En cause,un contact avec Jan. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 20:48

Gérard Ryon wrote:
Dans la 2 ème course,je m'excuse de l'abandon de certain pilotes.En cause,un contact avec Jan. Embarassed

Unlucky situation for all if you look at the replay Sad
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 21:02

Soirée contrastée avec une 1ere course sans probleme mais un peu trop "solitaire" à mon goût, j'etais pendant toute la course entre 2 groupes
Je termine à 17eme place juste dans le viseur de la Mercedès de Bernard Wink

La 2eme course a malheureusement été gachée par la voiture que j'ai trouvé en travers de ma route dans le V1 et que je n'ai pu eviter Crying or Very sad
Suite au choc ma direction a du etre faussée car la voiture tirait à gauche, j'ai essayé de faire avec mais dès le tour suivant je suis allé taper un rail puis j'ai fini par me mettre sur le toit Sad

J'essayerai de faire mieux en septembre Wink

Bravo à Jeremy pour sa 1ere victoire :top:
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 13:09

Thomas Cazorla wrote:
[...]

Nice Car Gui. lol!

Maintenant que j'y pense, t'es sous XP ?
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 13:32

Carlo Pozzi wrote:
then i caught JP and it starts a very tough battle for 2nd, that lasted all the race.
It was really hard to pass him, it was a quite clean battle, apart from his attempt of pushing me into the wall on the front straight.

No, no and no. It wasn't clean at all. I wanted you to feel what it's like to have a driver in front of you that defends at any cost and doesn't hesitate to bang doors.
I tried to drive like you, if you don't remember, Frank described it

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Now I must also say that Gui's decision is maybe partly due to the accumulation of little episodes involving Carlo. Carlo you are fast, very fast, a great addition to our league and a member I look up to. But sometimes I just wish you were a little more kind on the track. I like aggresive driving style, no worries. Your 2-hour duel with Gui in Sebring was just excellent stuff to watch, and again I don't think it deserved a penalty. But then in other races this year there have been a few incidents in which you were involved that need to be talked about imho. For instance I think we had two collisions in Procar this year, and at least the Monaco one which I remember clearly was just a simple fact of you spinning me out while I was in front of you. Nothing in itself, it happens, and if you did not wait on the spot (I don't always do that myself - see Sebring - we all know how it's like) you did apologize afterwards. There have been quite a few controversial incidents between Gui and you this year too. So my all point was that we should have issued you a formal warning since a while back which maybe would have soften things a bit without upsetting you or making you go slower (I even think it would have motivated you more than an unfair penalty).

What you didn't even see is that I hadn't the same behavior when Jeremy was around, and if I defended against him the same way I did with you, he'd never overtake me. If you want to see a great and clean race, you can watch last year's Brno races.
I also saw you bang wheels with Frank at Dijon when he was clearly faster... (another great replay with those cars : Oulton Park with Aurora cars)
I guess you'll never learn Suspect :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 14:42

I did not watch the replay of your battle at Brno, but I know what JP means and have to agree with him. I dont like how you drive and defend your position Carlo. One thing that really annoys me is your habit of constantly protecting the inside line before a turn when somebody is behind you. I can understand that in the last 2 laps of a race, but doing it ALL the time, that's just ridiculous in my opinion. And the problem is that, by doing that, you force the other drivers to do the same because they know they can't expect any fair play from your side. And really that's not how I want to drive, at least in my league.

The other thing is your tendency to forget there could be somebody along side you and not leaving enough room, if any. Personnaly this is always my main concern while racing with somebody else, making sure he has enough room. Even when I dont know where the other guy is, I just give room in case he is along side me. I'm not saying you do that everytime, but many times this season I had to back off because you did not give me any room, last time was at the Nurburgring in DTM, I was along side you before turn 3 (in race 1), on the outside, and you just drove like if nobody was there and I had to go in the grass to avoid you.

If you race fair play with the others, they will do the same, but if you don't, you can expect some backfire one day or another. I may sound aggressive, but you're absolutely not the worst driver i raced against, but I do hope you will improve your behaviour on track.
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 15:43

Yeah, i was definitely lying by defining "clean" the battle between me and you JP.
Ok,i still have to learn something about the behaviour on track, i still have to lose my obsession of always moving to the inside to defend my position (but at the beginning of the straight, not at the braking point), but all the moves you did (a lot more dangerous) made me feel really angry and upset at the end of the race.
For example you always changed your line WHEN braking when you were ahead plus slowing me down in the middle of the corners and you also pushed me nearly onto the wall (i've never done moves like those).
Ok i know you were trying to race harder than in the past and teach me something of the behaviour on track (noticed also in the 2nd USAC race (Madison), but wednesday's example was really too much.

For the 2nd race, i tried not to change line anymore
Watch for example the replay of the last 6 laps of race 2) that features a battle between me and Jeremy and please tell me if i still have to change something in my driving style (don't consider that huge bump i gave him at t4, i lost the brake pedal for a sec or so)
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 15:57

Carlo Pozzi wrote:
For example you always changed your line WHEN braking when you were ahead plus slowing me down in the middle of the corners
It's my racing line and you have to deal with that. You always seem to forget you're not alone on track. Sorry to tell you that you're not the center of the world.
If you don't want to be bothered by others, you still have the hotlapping option. Or make an AIW and play with AI so they'll use the line you want.
I'm glad to know you were angry after the race. Now you know how we feel after we tried to race with you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 17:08

JP Campmajo wrote:
Thomas Cazorla wrote:
[...]

Nice Car Gui. lol!

Maintenant que j'y pense, t'es sous XP ?

Oui :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 17:13

Il semble que le problème se règle en passant à Vista ou 7, j'ai déjà lu ca plusieurs fois.
J'ai pas pu tester moi même car ma version de 3D Studio Max ne voulait pas fonctionner sur Seven.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 17:25

JP Campmajo wrote:
Il semble que le problème se règle en passant à Vista ou 7, j'ai déjà lu ca plusieurs fois.
J'ai pas pu tester moi même car ma version de 3D Studio Max ne voulait pas fonctionner sur Seven.

Ah ok, je m'attendais à plus simple comme remède Laughing

Sincèrement je pense que ça vient du mod, je n'ai pas encore vu ce bug de voitures invisibles sur d'autres.
Bon cela dit j'en ai pas testé des masses en ligne, moins d'une dizaine.
Faudrait que je fasse des recherches ou que je contacte les concepteurs du mod, peut-être ont-ils eu écho de ce bug.
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 17:41

Perso je maintiens que ca vient de la CG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6M4s4FUp2U
Plus le circuit est lourd et/ou plus j'ai de voitures, et plus vite j'ai le problème. Quelque soit le circuit et le mod.
Même ordinateur, même installation, mais avec une autre CG, et bizarrement le problème disparaît.
Enfin c'est toi qui vois Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 18:05

Donc le mod doit être trop lourd Razz

Encore un truc pour filer de blu à Billou.

Par contre je me suis planté, c'est une 4870 1gb que j'ai.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 19:50

Juste pour embrouiller encore un peu plus le monde.
Je suis sous windows 7 32bits, j'ai une ATI HD4870 512Mo, et aucun soucis jusqu'à maintenant sur rf ou sur un autre jeu.
Donc interdit de dire du mal d'ATI, qui depuis la serie des HD3xxx, est bien revenu dans la course, avec bien souvent un anti-aliasing, bien plus efficace et moins gourmand que chez Nvidia.
Ce qui ne fait pas de moi un ATI fanboy, car j'oriente mes choix sur les rapports prix/puissance du moment, quand je change de carte. Ainsi, la prochaine sera p-e une Nvidia ou pas.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 10:26

Classements à jour, pardon du retard Smile // Standings updated, sorry for the delay Smile
Back to top Go down
Roger Pitarque
Rookie
Roger Pitarque

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010 - 11:32

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

I could have won the second race if Roger did not close the door on me, sending me into a spin. I guess he did not see me as he cleanly let me pass when I caught him once again later.

I'm sorry. I noticed too late you were there. I expected you to stay behind me in that turn and that you'd try to pass me in the next straight.

I never let anyone to pass with no cost... but I never engage in stupid battles against someone that is clearly very much faster than me.

I repeat, I'm sorry.

Salut!!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010 - 11:33

No worries Roger Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Brno   Round 4 - Brno - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Brno
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4