Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fed up for good........................

Go down 
+3
Guillaume Siebert
Carl Larrad
Tiago Malafaya
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Fed up for good........................ Empty
PostSubject: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 20:47

Where do I cancel my damn account? I'm tired of this shit

Really tired, near a breakdown, my fuckin life goes like shit, the damn races go like shit for external reasons. Î'm quitting racing for good..............................Can't take it any more.

My cars are all free....................... Take them and make something good for them

Last edited by Tiago Malafaya on Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 21:04

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Where do I cancel my damn account? I'm tired of this shit

Really tired, near a breakdown, my fuckin life goes like shit, the damn races go like shit for external reasons. Î'm quitting racing for good..............................Can't take it no more.

My cars are all free....................... Take them and make something good for them

Tiago

I never no when to take you seriously mate
im sure things cant really be that bad im sure it will seem better
after you have chilled out and had a ciggie .... Wink

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 21:12

I know I play a bit too much, but this time I'm speaking seriously..................... Really tired pale
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 23:55

Well I don't know what's happening in your life, but you seem to be over reacting a bit. I hope things will get better soon for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 1:28

Everything's going wrong........ Racing was always my escapee from real world; but I get out of them even worse than I was before, that's why I'm tired.

Call me a cryboy, whatever.......... Really fed up
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 5:32

Hey Tiago chill out with couple of beers,Hope things improve for you m8 :drink: your races cant be going as bad as mine have,with 6 rear ends in last 6 races wrecked
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 9:21

I'm one of the most grumpy disheartened guy here. And I understand what Tiago said. Let him go. I'll be back in a month or two.
For Tiago don't dispair, take a break, see something else. The simracing virus will still be there at a time. How many times did have I said "no more racing, all this are sh.. never do anything in races and so on". I've quit more than once F1Legends or HSO championship. I've always be back sooner or later. So see you back when the crisis will be over. just hang on mate. It a though moment to have.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 11:42

It's not really the races themselves..... It's what happens that prevents me of doing the races.

If I was involved in accident, it's ok, it happens, but that's not the case.

Indy 500---- Crashed with JF, it's ok, it's an accident
DTM----- FFB dissapers, no fun at all and race ruined
USAC---- going 2nd, was about to lap Timo; game froze for 5 sec. or so, I spin and when I join the track again, I'm 8th almost 30 sec. behind Timo........... Oh boy how nice
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 12:25

2 months without simracing, history to stand back and return to form in September for the recovery. It can only do good to the head. And you will be more than happy to drive in September.
Have a nice day Tiago Wink :frank:
Back to top Go down
Eric Plana
Experienced Driver
Eric Plana

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 12:42

This is PC simulation, this kind of things happens.
We are driving with a toy wheel and, in most of cases, without a great Computer.

Problems with FFB, screen freezes, cuts on the net connection.... etc, are usual and you must take them like the mechanical problems in real races.

To be a Racing Driver (Real or Simulated) you must be able to be cold and Zen in mind.... geek

For the screen freezes, I know lot of people who have changed their nVidia graphic cards by ATI.

Take your time to relax and don't worry. :D
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.XtremeRacers.info
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 23:58

Already chilled.......

And I hate ATI :hello:
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 0:21

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Already chilled.......

And I hate ATI :hello:

ATI here and they rock :banane:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 1:43

I'm not going to say they don't Wink but I'm loyal to Nvidia since......................forever :D
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 12:41

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
I'm not going to say they don't Wink but I'm loyal to Nvidia since......................forever :D

Only problem with nvidia and rFactor is you need to change the frames to render ahead in 3d settings to 2,and not 3 as default,this stops stuttering on certain tracks etc :top:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 13:46

Where do I change that?

Maybe all the freezes I have once in a while are caused by that. Definitely have to try :top:
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:44

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Where do I change that?

Maybe all the freezes I have once in a while are caused by that. Definitely have to try :top:

Do you have XP OR VISTA
you need a tool to unlock certain settings in nvidia control panel i used to use rivatuner
http://downloads.guru3d.com/RivaTuner-v2.24c-download-163.html
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:55

I'm using Win7 atm, but it should work I hope. Already used Rivatuner in Vista, so it should work too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed up for good........................   Fed up for good........................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fed up for good........................
Page 1 of 1