Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules | Règlement

Go down 
+9
Tiago Malafaya
JB Massida
Guillaume Siebert
Eric Plana
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Steve Parker
Berkem Ceylan
Carl Larrad
Frank Verplanken
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:01

Rules | Règlement - Page 2 1098521.th

This one's beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:03

I agree :clap:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:06

All this talk of Holdens vs Fords we'll be racing Aussie V8's soon Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:07

I wouldn't say no What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:07

Me neither and it is a superb mod bounce

Wouldn't be hard to guess which car I'm driving ahah
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:14

Don't be too optimistic, there's a least one admin who'd say "Its too modern for HSO you fools !". Hint : he is the admin of this champ :D
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:22

Haha Razz ! Let the other leagues do the modern stuff :papy: !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:24

You're an old man Frankie.... Historic doesn't mean old :papy: :langue:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:35

Haha true, true ! But still - no Razz :D .
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:40

So now I'm off to bed, so Gui please don't create a V8 Supercar series in the next 8 hours Razz !
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 0:54

Let's go Gui. Frank's asleep. Let's get those V8's roaring :D
Back to top Go down
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 8:20

well the 2006 cars are already 4 years old Shocked That's a lot :D I think it's old enough :D
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 9:00

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 11:47

:rigol:
Back to top Go down
Eric Plana
Experienced Driver
Eric Plana

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 13:52

Maybe this thread is not where to talk about other mods, but if you want classic Aussies cars, try those from 69 & 72:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Bathurst%20Legends%201969

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Bathurst%20Legends%201972

Rules | Règlement - Page 2 NFml0 Rules | Règlement - Page 2 NFrki Rules | Règlement - Page 2 NFyOJ Rules | Règlement - Page 2 NFDO0
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.XtremeRacers.info
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 14:09

Downloaded it a long time ago but actually never tried...... Maybe it's time to check it
Back to top Go down
Eric Plana
Experienced Driver
Eric Plana

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 16:52

About the inside line, I think in Nascar Rules it's not allowed to cross or even touch this, with sanction in above case.

But in our case, I suppose is used the traditional rule to keep always two wheels inside the track.
Isn't it?

Rules | Règlement - Page 2 PiSZJ
Back to top Go down
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 17:14

Anyway, i don't think that we gain any advantage by crossing the line entirely ^^
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 17:18

You drive on the apron without spin? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eric Plana
Experienced Driver
Eric Plana

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 17:20

My question is not if it's allowed to cross line entirely even if, like Nascar rules, only to touch is sanctioned... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 17:33

There was no such rule back then, as the vast majority of oval tracks did not have an inner lane in the turns for pitting in and out. Crossing the apex line in the turns was either considered normal, or mandatory in order to go fast or too dangerous to be done, depending on the cars, the era and the track. Here at Phoenix there is no time to gain by excessively crossing over the line, and moreover these cars really do not like the change of angle of the road - so you either spin or lose time going too low in turns imho. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jun 2010 - 9:13

Hey Guys,..

I was looking around at the other racing series you guys run here and found this Series and 'thread'.

Funny isn't?, that we all seem to have a 'Fascination' for racing Series that Don't happen in our Own Country!?,..lol

Being an Aussie, I have almost No interest whatsoever in the comings and goings of the V8Supercars and I Am somewhat amazed by it's Popularity Outside of Australia!!

I Do occasionally watch it, heck it IS Motor racing,...lol, but it has become very 'Media-Hyped' now and there aren't many of the True Aussie 'Mavericks' left running, everyone is all Corporately 'Correct' now,..plus it is very Nascar like, in that in reality, the cars are just Silhouettes, so I find the Whole Ford and Holden thing a Bit Odd really, as in Truth, it is one of those things that seems to have developed a 'History' of it's Own, when in reality, (during the arguably Best Era, GroupC), there were Other manufacturers that produced Competitive cars.

I think this Current Ford V Holden scenario came about After the Sierra Era, as a Manufacturers methodology to 'Reclaim' the category for Local racing/cars. I Blame Cochrane and IMG !!,..lol

Anyway,..I diverge,..

This Looks like an interesting 'Mod' and series (am d/loading it Slowly Now!), so you might even have a New Entrant,...might Even Take a Chevvy Nova as well,..lol

BUT,..in Regard to the 'Concept of running an Aussie V8 Series, I Can Offer an Interesting Solution,..

My Other Aussie friend and Ex racing companion, (In fact I started Sim racing in GTP through this person, with ASRG), Vance LeGarde, is one of the 'Developers' of the FVR V8's and I am sure would be More than Keen to Help out if needed.

Vance had created a set of Physics for the cars which has since been changed for the Current FVR Cars, but I think he mentioned that jeremy was going to let him run the current cars with Vance's physics if he wanted to run them in a Private League, (as it is Not the Standard Download).

having helped with these cars when they were being developed, I think I 'Prefer' vance's handling characteristics Over the current FVR's and I have Never liked the way the OSRM mod drove.

I will chat to vance and perhaps he can 'post' here as well.

He is Much More 'Into' rFactor now than NR2003 and would probably Join us to race.

Cheers,
Stewart

EDIT;

Eeek, I just noticed the Scgedule,.. Dirt Tracks and all,..might have to try this 'first,... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jun 2010 - 14:48

Interesting thoughts in there Stewart... as always :D !

Although I do not follow modern racing anymore (except Irish Road Racing cheers ) I still think V8 Supercars is one of the less lame series we have nowadays :D . I think many Europeans like it because it's like a road racing version of NASCAR, with big grids, big cars, competitive fields and open championships, all of it on some breathtaking tracks. I've always found the geographically isolated countries had fascinating racing scenes, like Japan, South Africa, Argentina and OZ/NZ. True this refers more to the good old days of racing when racing cars were still racing cars and racing drivers were still racing drivers, but still I think that the OZ national racing scene today is much more interesting than the national racing scene in most of the European countries.

Good to hear Vance is part of the FVR V8 modding team ! But I have to say again that a modern (2000ish) V8 Supercar series won't happen at HSO. Or over my dead body :aie: Laughing . But a post Group A mid-1990s one would be ok though. But there is no such mod as far as I know, so that would require a lot of development I guess. We have created a modding group at HSO this year, with a dedicated (hidden) forum. Please let me know if you or Vance want to join it, there we could talk further about V8s Smile .

In the meantime I hope we will see you join us in the USAC series matey Wink . I hope the race time is ok for you, I must confess I did not think about our (too few) southern hemisphere members when I chose the time. You'll love the dirt tracks Razz !

:frank:
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jun 2010 - 15:10

Interesting thoughts and comments as well Frank.

I Can Fully Understand the Topographic 'Visions' from afar,..I always loved the Footage from places like Spa and the Osterichring etc,..I guess Places we haven't seen or been to etc.

BTW, Vance WAS with the FVR modding team, he No longer Is, but would I am sure be interested to see what you guys are into etc. I will send him an call or email and get him to drop by.

He and Jeremy initially created the OZracers Mod, which is an absolute 'Hoot' and apparent;y Very Much like racing the Real thing.

Anyway will pm you, as this is Not the place for lengthy discussions of another 'Mod Smile

Dirt?,..Hmm,..Maybe Yes,..I used to attend the Speedway as a Youngster and have run some Ovals Smile

Speak soon
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jun 2010 - 15:19

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Or over my dead body :aie: Laughing .

You're almost convincing me :D :cowboy2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules | Règlement   Rules | Règlement - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules | Règlement
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next