Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Renault engine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Renault engine Empty
PostSubject: Renault engine   Renault engine Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 17:08

hi!
This is the first time, I drive the renault. Therefore, I have some questions about the engine, in particular about how the engine works. Settings of radiator, engine program for race or qualifiying trim. Any experts, how could give me advice?
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Renault engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renault engine   Renault engine Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 19:26

Its a turbo engine so you can modify the boost pressure in the setup and in live while you're driving. The highest the boost setting is, the more power you have, but the more fuel you use and the more the engine heats. About radiator I guess it must be set on maximum. The race will be shorter than a normal GP so fuel shouldn't be an issue, I think you can run the full race at full boost, but you'll need lots of fuel.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Renault engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renault engine   Renault engine Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 19:30

Set boost to minimum ao that everybody can keep up with you in the straights Wink
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Renault engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renault engine   Renault engine Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 20:10

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Set boost to minimum ao that everybody can keep up with you in the straights Wink

I´ll be so slow, no problem anyway ;-)

Ok. Thx for the information. Full boost, and let´s see how the rear behaves in race ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renault engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renault engine   Renault engine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renault engine
Page 1 of 1