Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beatles Last Hoorah...

Go down 
+3
Pierre Labédan
Frank Verplanken
Milt Minter Jr
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

The Beatles Last Hoorah... Empty
PostSubject: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 8:25

Makes me happy and sad..

:flag: Sad :flag:
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Beatles Shea Stadium 1965   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 10:52

My wife is 16 ys older than me..so I guess that generation started what rock is today!Crazy shit!LOL!

I heard Strawberry fields when I was a young lad and never turned back..
:flag: :grrr: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 12:02

can you believe how bitchen this still is..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guIIMVM2gF4&feature=related
:flag: :frank: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 12:34

Mitch Mitchell,drummer for Jimi Hendrix, was a fan of my dad..We partied all night in '85 at Laguna Seca..My dad asked me if I wanted to go...He said,You know that guy?....I said who?"He plays that music you like"When we got to the motorhome,it was on...I asked him all kinda questions...He didn't want to talk about it..There was a huge battle over the money...'Bout 4 in the mornin'I was outside against this VW Van....Mitches' girlfriend tried to kiss me..I fell against the van and woke them up.LMAO..One of the worst hangovers I ever had!Indy Car Race...
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 12:38

Wow Milt that is freakin' awesome ! Partying with Mitch Mitchell how fucking cool is that lol Cool !!
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 12:41

And yeah Jimi was a huge Beatles fan. He liked to play Sgt. Peppers and Day Tripper on stage, and in the latter years his live Hey Joe solos most usually had an I Feel Fine riff thrown in them Cool .
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 12:55

grand fan des beatles j' ai joué leurs morceaux ,piano ou guitare pendant 17ans dans un groupe entre 1988 et 2005,et continue encore à jouer les ballades "lennon mccartney" chez moi pour le plaisir Wink
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:04

Hehe faudra nous envoyer un petit Lady Madonna à la LAN HSO Laughing Cool !
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:11

Pierre Labédan wrote:
grand fan des beatles j' ai joué leurs morceaux ,piano ou guitare pendant 17ans dans un groupe entre 1988 et 2005,et continue encore à jouer les ballades "lennon mccartney" chez moi pour le plaisir Wink

je comprend pourquoi tu accorde si bien ta monoplace Very Happy :conduit:
Back to top Go down
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:26

Magic!
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:38

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Wow Milt that is freakin' awesome ! Partying with Mitch Mitchell how fucking cool is that lol Cool !!
Yep A night and a morning I'll never forget...Took me a week to recover!The Race was the next morning..Soooooooooooo..We didn't get any sleep..I was in awe..But Mitch did not want to talk about it...There was a struggle for the rights to the music and money between he,Noel Redding,and Jimi's heirs.. :flag: study :flag:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:39

Frank Verplanken wrote:

j' aime beaucoup ce morceau ,paul prenait un plaisir malicieux à défier john dans son propre répertoire rock et inversement john avec des ballades acoustiques. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:43

Yahia Ninert wrote:
Pierre Labédan wrote:

je comprend pourquoi tu accorde si bien ta monoplace Very Happy :conduit:

baby you can drive my car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ts2U1mkfz4 lol!

Last edited by Pierre Labédan on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:49

Pierre Labédan wrote:
That's awesome Pierre..Iwish I had that kind of talent! :flag: :papy: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:55

Pierre Labédan wrote:
Frank Verplanken wrote:

j' aime beaucoup ce morceau ,paul prenait un plaisir malicieux à défier john dans son propre répertoire rock et inversement john avec des ballades acoustiques. :frank:
Facinating!That's what made them so great..It was like a competition..They were all so talented.....Amazing! :flag: :papy: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:57

Milt Minter Jr wrote:
There was a struggle for the rights to the music and money between he,Noel Redding,and Jimi's heirs.. :flag: study :flag:
Yeh really a sad mafia those having in charge the official Jimi stuff Sad . The kewl guys are underground as usual Cool , I like Univibes and Just Ask The Axis.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 13:59

Milt Minter Jr wrote:
Facinating!That's what made them so great..It was like a competition..They were all so talented.....Amazing! :flag: :papy: :flag:

Yes and only the mix of them all made the pure magic ! None of them really matched that on a regular basis in their solo careers.

I'm surprised Ben Paulet hasn't posted yet, he's like the biggest Paul McCartney fan of the French Riviera... the fool... we all know John was the man Laughing

Last edited by Frank Verplanken on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 14:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 14:00

:top: :clap: :banane:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 14:15

john avait un humour extraordinaire,à un journaliste lui demandant si ringo était le meilleur batteur du monde il avait répondu
c'est même pas le meilleur batteur des beatles
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 14:19

my favourite band of all...kool that we're having a discussion about them here. have the abbey road poster on my wall, and their complete musical works on my PC.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 14:25

abbey road is my favourite album :frank:
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2010 - 14:41

fantastic album, i especially love the second half starting with Mean Mr.Mustard that is in essence one extended track mixed together, it's absolutely fantastic.

ive been listening to them (although its nothing compared to all of you Razz) for 20 years as my father is a classic rock fan and i heard it so much growing up. by 12-13 i knew much of their earlier work by heart, and i wasn't even an official fan yet! by 14 i myself really just fell in love with the music and have really dived into their music.

i generally am devoted to classic rock, that's all i pretty much listen to other than electronic music, which has it's own value for me on another part of me. i think i have more music from before i was born than anything else, and by a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 9:05

Sasha Sosnowski wrote:
fantastic album, i especially love the second half starting with Mean Mr.Mustard that is in essence one extended track mixed together, it's absolutely fantastic.

ive been listening to them (although its nothing compared to all of you Razz) for 20 years as my father is a classic rock fan and i heard it so much growing up. by 12-13 i knew much of their earlier work by heart, and i wasn't even an official fan yet! by 14 i myself really just fell in love with the music and have really dived into their music.

i generally am devoted to classic rock, that's all i pretty much listen to other than electronic music, which has it's own value for me on another part of me. i think i have more music from before i was born than anything else, and by a lot more.
hard to pick a favorite...But this has to be one of them!
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 9:15

Norweigan Wood... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY5i4-rWh44 drunken
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2010 - 11:08

Pierre Labédan wrote:
john avait un humour extraordinaire,à un journaliste lui demandant si ringo était le meilleur batteur du monde il avait répondu
c'est même pas le meilleur batteur des beatles
No kidding?That's fantastic!Pretty obvious they were the super group of the ages!

My budy Texas Nation lost his Great Grandma yesterday and this is the only song I could think of as" appropriée"

:flag: Sad :flag:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles Last Hoorah...   The Beatles Last Hoorah... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beatles Last Hoorah...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Paddock-
Jump to: