Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - Kyalami

Go down 
+26
David Conan
Luis Garcia
Olivier Philipps
Thomas Gatschnegg
Vincent Beretta
François Besançon
Vincent Rieux
Tiago Malafaya
Steve Parker
Frank Verplanken
Stefan Maurischat
Carlo Pozzi
Florkin Marc
Antoine de Mautor
Patrice Gibelin
Mario Gassner
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Gregory Letellier
Karel Marciniszyn
Frank Labédan
Kimmo Kononen
Pierre Labédan
Carl Larrad
Ludovic Tiengou
Sasha Sosnowski
Guillaume Siebert
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 13:47

OH Thanks Guillaume and Luis!! cheers Really i'm very happy to have finish the race!! :yaa:
Tha race it was very long for me and my car was working well and I have not made many mistakes, but I was too slow :hihi:
I hope to repeat this good result in others races :top:
lol!
Back to top Go down
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 14:03

... En tous cas, bravo pour ton résultat Ludo!
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 14:03

Les PLUS et les MOINS de la course:

PLUS:
-David Conan: ultra regulier cette saison puisqu'il fait parti des rares pilotes à ne jamais avoir abandonner en course. Cette fois ci il obtient une juste recompense avec son premier point dans la série
-Frank Verplanken: Très régulier (il est second dans le classement standard et premier dans le classement moyen), sachant ne pas aller "encore plus à fond à fond à fond" quand il le faut. D'outsider il va finir par endosser le costume de favori s'il continue sur sa lancée
-Gianluca Desposito: course solide avec la retive Shadow. Il voit l'arrivée et gagne 15 places. C'est celui qui, ayant pris part aux essais, a fait la plus belle remontée. Il échoue, hélas, à la porte des points.
-Thomas Gatschnegg: Attention Thomas reprend ses bonnes vieilles habitudes. Et avec la T4 qui pointe son nez un podium n'est pas inenvisagable dans une course à élimination
-Othmane Belmachi: delaissant pour une fois sa Renault, il va montrer une sacrée pointe de vitesse pour coller son Alfa sur le podium.

MOINS:
-Les Arrows: deux abandons...et des chances pour les deux titres qui prennent un sacré coup de plomb dans l'aile. Guillaume perd à Kyalami son statut de favori pour le titre.
-Les Brabham: les deux pilotes étaient tres rapides. Et les deux vont partir à la faute alors qu'un podium était possible. En plus Jan fait une maneuvre vraiment très dangeureuse qui élimine un autre pilote.
-Le vainqueur: si si pour le restart du tour de chauffe lol! lol!
-Les seconds pilotes Tyrell et Ligier: Catastrophiques prestations de l'ensemble. Kyalami pouvait etre l'occasion de faire un trou vis à vis de la concurrence. Raté (tant mieux quelque part). M'est avis que les peres Guy et Ken ont du souffler dans quelques bronches :raclure: :rigol: :rigol:

The MINUS/PLUS of the race

The PLUS:
David Conan: Very consistentent since the start of the season as he's one of the few who never DNF a race. This time his consistency give him a reward and he scores his first point in the serie
-Frank Verplanken: Very consistent all along the race (second in standart, first in average), knowing how far and fast he can race. From outsider he's becoming the favourite one of the championship
-Gianluca Desposito: good race with the tricky Shadow. He saw the checkererd and won 15 places on that race. He does the best climb from those having done the qualifications. Sadly for him, he finish 7th and score no point.
-Thomas Gatschnegg: Beware seems Thomas seems to have retrieve his old habits of 2009. With the T4 coming, could be the first podium for Thomas very soon in a race by elimination.
-Othmane Belmachi: Leaving his beloved Renault, he manages to grasp the podium with his Alfa starting from the back of the grid.

The MINUS:
-Arrows boys: two retirements...and perhaps chances for titles vanished in South Africa. Guillaume, for sure, looses his arch favourite statu
-Brabham boys: They were both fast. The track was perfect for the cars. And both retired. In Jan did a dangerous maneuver which eliminated another racer.
-The winner: Great job during the second warming lap lol! lol!
-The second pilots from Ligier and Tyrell: Catastrophic performance for them (did they see Brian Joubert just before? :hum: :rigol: ). Kyalami could have been a good opportunity for their teams to get a gap from each other. Miss (well it's better for the championship although). Sure Guy and Ken guys kicked some asses after the race :raclure: :rigol: :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 14:32

Now I don't think we can consider both Arrows as a retirement... It was simply an enigne disconnect for a temporary time... too bad we didn't catch the race again on time lol!
Back to top Go down
Gregory Letellier
Club Driver
Gregory Letellier

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 14:40

je confirme oncle Ken était pas content du tout Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 15:21

un peu quand même Smile
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 15:51

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Now I don't think we can consider both Arrows as a retirement... It was simply an enigne disconnect for a temporary time... too bad we didn't catch the race again on time lol!

very jesuistic assement that Tiago lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Othmane Belmachi
Club Driver
Othmane Belmachi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 19:07

Good fun yesterday, started from the back, gained 8 positions on the start by going between the two lines of cars, that was pretty risky but i couldn't stay still behind all these cars stopped ...

Managed to climb some positions but damaged my suspension when going through Thomas who didn't spin thanks to me Laughing

I was still able to attack until my tyres started to wear out so i decided to slow down and manage the rest of the race

Grats to the winner and Frank, solid pace
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 19:59

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:

-Brabham boys: They were both fast. The track was perfect for the cars. And both retired. In Jan did a dangerous maneuver which eliminated another racer.

Hope to do it better next time.
Back to top Go down
Patrice Gibelin
Club Driver
Patrice Gibelin

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 20:49

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:

Sinon petite anecdote sur la course. Vers la fin j'ai vu dans les esses la Rebaque de Patrice Gibelin qui semblait poser sur les vibreurs. Je me suis alors dit "m... pas de chance pour lui. Aller aussi loin et devoir abandonner ainsi. C'est pas de pot". Je dois dire que j'ai été bien content de voir qu'il avait pu finir cette course.

J'ai eu beaucoup de chance dans mon malheur, je suis sortie du vibreur juste avant la surchauffe moteur.... Very Happy
Fin de course difficile, content de voir ce satané drapeau à damiers :flag: :champ:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 21:03

T'es bien courageux Patrice, ça doit être l'enfer en Rebaque lol ! En tout cas c'est beau de l'amener au bout ! Pas loin des points en plus... je te souhaite d'en marquer bientôt !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 22:52

Ma course,

Simplement pas de chance, je me sort tout seul juste avant le V1 au 6-7 ième tours !!
Je rétrograde et oublie sans doute de ralentir un peu,et lorsque je passe la vitesse je pars en Spin en pleine ligne droite.

Out, dans la barrière....! :doh:

Décu mais vivant lol!
Vivement la prochaine

Marcus
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2010 - 22:54

Bad race for me,first at start,the car in front of me did not move at green,braked hard to avoid him and stalled the car Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 161590 sorry to whoever that held up,then got going moved up the field to 9th and was going well,then like carlo i put one wheel on grass and spun into wall,that was end for me on lap22.

grats to pierre and the podium Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 12028
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar 2010 - 12:24

I'm glad on HSO site there is a picture of me at kyalami ... Thanks lol lol! :banane: :top:
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar 2010 - 19:12

Salut à tous, rien à voir avec Kyalami ce message mais je ne vais pas faire un nouveau post pour ça Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 321163 . Guillaume, Long Beach n'est pas en download dans le post "calendrier" Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 822172 . Je serais fort aise de pouvoir le télécharger car je crois que je n'ai jamais roulé sur ce circuit Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 228364 . La F1 1979 étant de loin le plus difficile Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Affraid mais mon préféré Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_bounce des champs que je fais chez HSO, heu... tu me comprends Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_wink , besoin de Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 311792 Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 311792 Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 311792
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar 2010 - 19:21

Les circuits qui ne sont pas en téléchargement font en fait partie du pack de circuits 1979 sorti en meme temps que le mod. Ceux qui sont en téléchargement sont de nouvelles versions.

Tu peux télécharger le pack de circuits ici : ftp://91.121.135.76/rFactor/circuits/Grand%20Prix%201979%20Track%20Pack%20v2.0.exe

De ce pack nous n'utiliserons donc que Long Beach, Zolder, Monaco, Montréal et Watkins Glen Wink
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar 2010 - 19:36

Merci Guillaume Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_cool , je m'en doutais un peu mais dans le doute et pour ne pas commencer mes entrainements sur un mauvais tracé, je préférais demander.
A + Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami   Round 3 - Kyalami - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Kyalami
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7