Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drivers License/Permis de conduire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Club Driver
Alessandro Milano Rossini

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Drivers License/Permis de conduire Empty
PostSubject: Drivers License/Permis de conduire   Drivers License/Permis de conduire Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 16:15

I took my drivers test about 5 months ago now. How many times did it take you to complete your drivers test? For me it took me once (Both provisional and full Razz)

J'ai pris mes pilotes d'essais, il ya 5 mois maintenant. Combien de fois avez-vous mis pour compléter vos pilotes d'essai? Pour moi, il m'a pris une fois (deux provisoire et complet) Razz
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Drivers License/Permis de conduire   Drivers License/Permis de conduire Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 16:42

Took me 20 hours of lessons and got it at the first time, but the examinator was cool, I forgot to check to my right side one time and thought it was over.

I still remember when we were examinating the car, he asked me "how are the mirrors ?". I found the question stupid and just answered "they look pretty cool !". That wasnt the correct answer but he laugh ^^
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Drivers License/Permis de conduire   Drivers License/Permis de conduire Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 19:47

1 hour lesson and passed test first time Drivers License/Permis de conduire 223137
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Drivers License/Permis de conduire   Drivers License/Permis de conduire Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 21:37

lol..my daughter is 18 and finally got hers' this year..passed with 6 wrong answers..-lmao!..Had mine since I was 16..Started driving stuff when I was 8..lol! :urgence:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drivers License/Permis de conduire   Drivers License/Permis de conduire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drivers License/Permis de conduire
Page 1 of 1