Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driver of the month

Go down 
+13
Carlo Pozzi
Sasha Sosnowski
Carl Larrad
Chris Souter
Martin Audran
Yannick Lampure
Vincent Beretta
Ben Paulet
Frank Verplanken
Antoine de Mautor
Guillaume Siebert
Ludovic Tiengou
Julien Lafon
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Pilote du mois de Janvier
Carlo POZZI
Driver of the month Vote_lcap44%Driver of the month Vote_rcap
 44% [ 12 ]
Guillaume SIEBERT
Driver of the month Vote_lcap30%Driver of the month Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Frank VERPLANKEN
Driver of the month Vote_lcap26%Driver of the month Vote_rcap
 26% [ 7 ]
Martin AUDRAN
Driver of the month Vote_lcap0%Driver of the month Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Driver of the month Empty
PostSubject: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 15:48

Voici une petite idée pour agrémenter le forum si çà convient aux admins...

vous pouvez argumenter.

Last edited by Julien Lafon on Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 15:56

Carlo Pozzi à mon avis. Pourquoi? parce qu'il est debutant par ici et qu'il se permet de planter Dieu en course. Et c'est franchement pas donner à tout le monde.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:06

Arf j'hésite entre Carlo et Franky :hum:

Allez je vote Franky parce qu'il est transformé en 2010, il finit presque toutes ses courses, et bien placé Smile
Mais Carlo a fait un super début de saison aussi :top:
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:27

I voted for Carlo because for me Franky is not the driver of the month, but of the millenium 8)

And the two others are shite Razz
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:29

Julien tu aurais pu mettre un choix "autre".. des pilotes comme les Daltons auraient pu etre citer aussi
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:44

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
I voted for Carlo because for me Franky is not the driver of the month, but of the millenium 8) And the two others are shite Razz

lol! lol! :drink:

I voted for Carlo too. Gui deserves it too, but his spin in Mid-Ohio was an uncharacteristic mistake from his part and so I gave my vote to the flawless Carlo. Had Martin come to more races, like the GPL one, I would have considered voting for him :langue: . As for me, being nominated in such brillant company is already nice Smile . And being Antoine's driver of the millenium is enough to make me happy :D . Thanks for the vote Guimi 💋 .
:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:48

Frank Verplanken wrote:

I voted for Carlo too. Gui deserves it too, but his spin in Mid-Ohio was an uncharacteristic mistake from his part and so I gave my vote to the flawless Carlo.

Tu as aussi oublié sa course calamiteuse de la seconde manche au Norisring en Interserie où il a accumulé les erreurs se faisant meme battre par un treteau :D :D
Back to top Go down
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:09

c'est vrai ludo j'aurais pu y penser. maintenant rien n'empêche les gens de voter dans le topic pour quelqu'un d'autre on peut faire le compte à la fin. maintenant mon choix n'est pas forcément le plus approprié. on y pensera pour la prochaine fois.

sinon je donne mon avis.

Carlo Pozzi : hormis le fait que l'ATS ne lui donne aucun espoir il a toujours été dans le coup pour la victoire .
2 victoires dont 1 special event.
la seule chose qu'on peut mettre à son débit est involontaire ( c'est la pagaille au départ à nogaro )

Guillaume Siebert : toujours dans le coup aussi avec le meilleur bilan pour ce qui est des stats, quelques erreurs cependant ( mid ohio, nogaro ) rendent le bilan imparfait.

Martin Audran : quand il est au départ c'est pour gagner . quelques abandons précoces cependant.

Frank Verplanken : il reste sur 4 podiums consécutifs dans 4 catégories différentes ( F1 79, F1 67, CART et PROCAR ) sans oublier sa perf du Norisring ( 1er proto 3000cc ). par rapport aux 3 autres, il ne lui a manqué qu'une victoire pour que je vote pour lui.

pour les autres, Pierre Labédan aurait pu être cité pour sa victoire en F1, mais il n'a pas fait énormément de courses.
Sacha Sosnowski a gagné hier mais c'était sa seule course du mois. Enfin une belle victoire pour Tristan Bot mais qui ne courre que sur gpl.

Last edited by Julien Lafon on Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:45

Julien Lafon wrote:

Guillaume Siebert : toujours dans le coup aussi avec le meilleur bilan pour ce qui est des stats, quelques erreurs cependant ( mid ohio, nogaro ) rendent le bilan imparfait.

etonnant comme tout le monde oublie sa contreperformance de la seconde manche du Norisring en Interserie tout de même. Attendez il a fini troisieme de la manche, fait des tas de boulettes (j'etais bien placé pour les voir :hihi: ). De mon point de vue c'est sa course la plus foireuse meme s'il a roulé ensuite intelligement. Mais au début pas du tout
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:49

lol je crois que je vais en entendre parler longtemps de cette course, comme une certaine course sur GTL au Nurburgring :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:50

laquelle scratch scratch scratch ..ah oups GTL j'y etais pas du tout. Non ca va j'ai mieux depuis maintenant :langue:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 18:30

je vote sans hésitation pour Frank. D'abord parce qu'il a des bons résultats. Puis surtout, c'est mon pote. Mais aussi pour son corps d'apolon. Et enfin parce que je viens de recevoir son chèque pour ce sondage.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 18:30

lol! :D lol!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 19:05

J'ai voté Frank. Rapide, consistant, admin :conduit: . Les 3 autres nominés sont des seconds couteaux, des Irvine, des Berger, des mecs qui n'ont pas les grosses coucougnettes :D Wink
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 19:28

Salut a tous :hello:
Je trouve que Carlo a fait un super moi de janvier :clap:
Guillaume est impressionnant :top:
Martin est énervant il peut ce permettre de ne pas rouler du tout sur un circuit
Et être capable de gagner la course ! Shocked Quel pilote ! :cowboy:
Mai je vote pour Franky pour janvier, vraiment super, constant tout le moi
Chapeau. :chinois: :top:

Yannick
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 19:53

Je vote pour Franky aussi, un mois de janvier superbe de sa part Very Happy

Gui, bah c'est gui donc bon voila .... :hihi:

Carlo, très très rapide, je pense qu'il va en embêter pas mal par la suite :raclure:

Martin c'est un brêle :smil20:

Voila Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 20:11

lol merci merci les zamis ! Mais je constate que si j'ai 5 partisans déclarés, je n'ai que 4 voix lol! ! On a les électeurs qu'on mérite I guess :D !
Back to top Go down
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 21:02

I voted for Carlo just for the A.T.S performance alone, mighty stuff. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 21:06

I Voted Frank as he's my Team Mate
but i would have voted for all 4 as they are all Aliens affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 21:41

I hold Frank in very high regard and he's had fantastic month of January.

However, I voted Carlo just because as a fellow rookie, he set a benchmark for a debut month, so I'd be pleased if I can emulate anything like it in February (my birth month Razz ).

Gui and Martin aren't human, so :langue:
Back to top Go down
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 21:51

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:

etonnant comme tout le monde oublie sa contreperformance de la seconde manche du Norisring en Interserie tout de même. Attendez il a fini troisieme de la manche, fait des tas de boulettes (j'etais bien placé pour les voir :hihi: ). De mon point de vue c'est sa course la plus foireuse meme s'il a roulé ensuite intelligement. Mais au début pas du tout

je suis à MOITIE d'accord puisqu'il ne s'agissait que d'une MOITIE de course et non d'une manche à part entière. fort d'une grosse avance acquise dans la première moitié, peut être que Guillaume à moyennement géré mais au final c'est une victoire, je veux bien en faire tous les jours, des courses "foireuses" comme celle là...
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010 - 23:23

Thanks for all the people who voted me as Driver of the Month.

I would like to vote all of them because they are all superfast drivers and also very consistant during races, but i have to make a choice and i will vote Gui .
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010 - 0:20

I voted for Frank because he's been really reliable with very good results. Completely transformed, but of course I could vote in any of the others
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:22

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
I voted for Carlo because for me Franky is not the driver of the month, but of the millenium 8)

And the two others are shite Razz
LMAO! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010 - 7:25

This time, i voted for Carlo. Very impressive F1 and Indy races. But everyone of these four would have been a good choice for the driver of the month. So congrats to all four! And also to Pierre: he is flying with the Tyrrell at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driver of the month   Driver of the month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driver of the month
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next