Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - Interlagos

Go down 
+27
Tiago Malafaya
Carl Larrad
Antoine de Mautor
Thomas Gatschnegg
Olivier Philipps
Stefan Maurischat
Luis Garcia
Patrice Gibelin
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Gregory Letellier
David Conan
Carlo Pozzi
François Besançon
Kimmo Kononen
Florkin Marc
Steve Parker
Paul Cooley
Chris Souter
Karel Marciniszyn
Vincent Beretta
Mario Gassner
Frank Labédan
Vincent Rieux
Frank Verplanken
Pierre Labédan
Ludovic Tiengou
Guillaume Siebert
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 1:20

Always a pleasure matie :champ:
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 1:58

Congrats podium and kudos to all who finished the race.

I'm going to Johannesburg already, see you there. I may stay there, such a gorgeous track.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 7:08

Frank Verplanken wrote:
:banane: :first: :banane: !!!

Elle était pour Pierre ça ne fait pas de doute, tu étais beaucoup plus rapide et il n'y avait rien à faire... Bien content de prendre neuf points quand même :D . Je me suis contenté d'aligner les 2mn29s tout le long et ça a suffit. Je savais que Franck n'était pas au top et qu'il ne forcerait peut-être pas trop. Le bronx du premier tour a fait le reste.

Grats to Carl for his great third, after coming back from way down 15th place ! Ligier now leading the Constructors' Cup Cool ! Grats to Carlo for the points with the ATS too !

See you all in Kyalami !
:frank:
très déçu j' avais des avertissements matériels,un copain devait me porter une carte graphique hier ,il est resté cloué au lit .
content pour le bonheur de frank et carl et la 2eme place de franck avec une auto blessée.
très sympathique podium :first: :first: :second: :second: :third: :bangry:

Last edited by Pierre Labédan on Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 8:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 7:40

This was horrible race for me :D All went as I expected :doh: I was wondering how I can finish first lap in (cca) 14th place...and how can I avoid all crashes around me...but fortunately I miss all wreckages and run my sloooooooow laps one by one...I have some funny moment with faster cars around, but there were place where I was really slow, so noone had big problems to overtake me...finally I look too long in mirrors and went off the track...steering was badly hurt :aie: so I only tried to continue but crash the car in a few tents of seconds...so...the end in 8th lap...funny is that one lap I was behind I think Guillaume in his mighty Arrows and he tow me to my fastest lap ever on this track with fittipaldi...I was nearly 4 seconds faster then in quali lol!

It never stop me to suprise me how all of you guys behave on track and here in forum...really nice place to be...all of you understand what simracing is, I am happy to be here! ...thank you google that you find this place for me :clap: :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Gregory Letellier
Club Driver
Gregory Letellier

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 9:23

happy for my first race, and also my first long race, i've never make a race longer than 1h10 on GPL. I've make a bad start and go out on the first turn, i'm on the left of the track and loose control on a bump, i go back on the track on 24th position :aie: and after my objective was making the fewer fault possible for finish the race on the better position, i'm very happy to take one point for my first race :champ:
Back to top Go down
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 10:35

...Cela aurait put être... Une assez jolie course, parti du fonds de grille, remonté 8 ou 9, je ruine ma course sur la bosse dans le dernier gauche avant la ligne droite de départ. Arrêt aux stands, je repars avec le volant complètement de travers, je n'insiste pas et arr^te les frais.
Bravo au podium!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 12:33

Vraiment déçu de ma course, apres de bonnes qualifs hier j'espérai faire un podium.
Déjà le départ fut vraiment tendu, j'avais coupé le moteur pour éviter qu'il chauffe, mais je m'y suis pris un peu tard pour le relancer, résultat il a démarré, pile quand les feux sont passés au vert affraid Je vous dis pas la trouille que j'ai eu de rester planter sur la grille ^^
Comme toujours je suis super prudent sur les 2 premiers virages, mais devant ils ont pas envie on dirait. Carl, Mario, Franck et Tiago sont au coude à coude et je sens que le virage 3 va etre une boucherie donc je leve le pied bien avant le freinage. Mais là c'est Kimmo qui déboule de nul part et arrive beaucoup trop vite, je dois spinner pour l'éviter et repars derriere tout le peloton Sad
La remontée fut heureusement plus tranquille et 5 ou 6 tours je me retrouve en 5eme place. J'avais un bon rythme et remontais sur Tiago et Franck mais j'ai perdu l'arriere dans le dernier virage, me voila 6eme derrière Carl. J'étais à cette position lorsque j'ai été déconnecté :doh:

Un grand bravo à Franky pour sa victoire, et à Carl pour son podium, je suis très content pour eux 2 :champ: Que de chemin parcouru depuis leurs galères l'an dernier sur ce mod Smile
12 finisseurs, un très joli score sur ce circuit, bravo à tous :top:

========================
Really disapointed, after a good qualifying session I was hoping for a podium here.
My start was a bit messy, as I had shut down the engine to avoid heating, but I restarted it too late, and in fact, the engine fired up right when the light went green affraid I was really scared of getting stucked on the grid ^^
As usual i've been really careful on the first 2 turns, and when I saw Carl Mario Franck and Tiago side by side before turn 3, I thought this was going to be ugly so I braked quite early. But it's Kimmo who came from nowhere and completly outbraked himself, I had to spin to avoid him and rejoined the track behind the pack Sad
Fortunately the rest of the race was much more peaceful. After 5 or 6 laps I managed to go up to 5th place. I had good pace and was slowly gaining ground on Tiago and Franck but I lost the rear end of the car and Carl overtook me. I was here in 6th place when I lost connexion :doh:

Big congrats to Frank for his win and Carl for his podium, really happy for them :champ:
Glad Tiago managed to bring the snail home to get his first points too Smile

12 finishers on such a difficult track, well done everyone :top:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 12:55

2 abandons "informatiques" en tête de course à 4 jours d' intervalle me font baisser les bras ce matin,beaucoup de travail pour
un tel résultat,sans compter la panne moteur en 2eme position à mid ohio,me faut laisser passer quelques jours et changer mon matériel What a Face
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 13:11

Pour la carte graphique, tu ferai mieux de prendre une ATI :p
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 13:17

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
and when I saw Carl Mario Franck and Tiago side by side before turn 3, I thought this was going to be ugly so I braked quite early. But it's Kimmo who came from nowhere and completly outbraked himself, I had to spin to avoid him and rejoined the track behind the pack Sad

It almost did. believe me. Don't ask me how but I managed to enter turn 3 between Mario and Franck, and when I did I got this big shiver down my spine waiting for the big crash to happen lol! :aie:
Luckily nothing happened
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 14:35

Quote :
Un grand bravo à Franky pour sa victoire, et à Carl pour son podium, je suis très content pour eux 2 :champ:

Pro-Ligier va :langue:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 14:47

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

merci,gui je crois que c est un pb des nvidia en effet,d'ailleurs je serais reconnaissant envers ceux qui voudraient bien me dire quelle carte ils ont et quelle définition ils utilisent.
pour les déconnexions de livebox j'ai appris qu'elle coupent toute les 24h pour changer d'adresse ip ,la aussi si quelqu un peut m'éclairer ,suffirait alors de la rebooter avant une course?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 15:08

I don't think so, I always had Nvidia and never had graphic problems with Rfactor :langue:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 15:22

many rfactor drivers got the same problem only with nvidia ,a problem nvidia.. g motor 2

witch nvidia is yours
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 15:25

Pierre Labédan wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:

merci,gui je crois que c est un pb des nvidia en effet,d'ailleurs je serais reconnaissant envers ceux qui voudraient bien me dire quelle carte ils ont et quelle définition ils utilisent.
pour les déconnexions de livebox j'ai appris qu'elle coupent toute les 24h pour changer d'adresse ip ,la aussi si quelqu un peut m'éclairer ,suffirait alors de la rebooter avant une course?? scratch

Je n'ai jamais eu le moindre souci avec une nVidia pour ma part. J'utilise juste 1280*1024 75Htz.

Pour ma box depuis que je fais un reboot avant chaque course je n'ai plus eu le moindre souci de connection.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 15:57

quel modèle de nvidia? je suis en 1680 avec la 9800gt
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:06

Pierre Labédan wrote:
je serais reconnaissant envers ceux qui voudraient bien me dire quelle carte ils ont et quelle définition ils utilisent.

:hello:

J'ai 2 PC, donc 2 cartes. Une ATI HD4850 en 1440x900 avec pratiquement tout à fond, 100 à 200 fps en permanence, elle ne m'a jamais posé de probléme. Et une nvidia 9800 GTX en 1900x1000, tout à bloc, 200 fps. Pareil, pour l'instant, ca marche sans probléme. Mais là, faut une alim spéciale.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:11

merci vincent,franck n'a jamais eu de pb avec la 9800gtx,comment tu sais le nombre de fps
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:12

Pierre Labédan wrote:
merci vincent,franck n'a jamais eu de pb avec la 9800gtx,comment tu sais le nombre de fps

tu tapes CTRL-F
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:22

comme dans gpl? :hello:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:26

Pierre Labédan wrote:
comme dans gpl? :hello:

Ah oui, tiens, comme dans GPL Wink
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:44

Grats to Frank, Franck and Carl for the podium.

Finished 5th with the ATS, another great result.

Had a great start and gained 3 or 4 positions before Turn 3, then i was following the side-by-side battle for 3rd but at the hairpin Mario and Carl spun off and.. i was 5th.
I managed to keep my position for a few laps , but i spun at the 3rd hairpin and lost one place to Thomas.
I passed him after a few laps but Guillaume was closing on me and tried to pass at Turn 1, i went a bit wide and spun off again.

On lap 9 I was 7th closing up again on Thomas and tried to pass him at the hairpin again, but i locked up and we had a small contact, he spun (i'm sorry for that Thomas) and i managed to keep the track on the road after a lot of sliding and some minor damage to the rear of the car.

From this lap things went better and i found myself in 5th, with a good advantage on chasers.
In the last 15 laps Gregory was closing up a bit but i managed to push harder and keep him behind and finished 5th in the same lap of the leader, bringing to the ATS team two championship points.

I use a NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT video card on a laptop, i had this problem twice, so i switched all the video details to low, and i'm not having that kind of problem (at least for now)

Last edited by Carlo Pozzi on Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:45

Pierre Labédan wrote:
la aussi si quelqu un peut m'éclairer ,suffirait alors de la rebooter avant une course?? scratch

C'est recommandé. Le seul abandon sur déco que j'ai eu, c'est la seule fois où j'ai oublié de relancer la Box avant d'aller sur le serveur . ( bizarre d'ailleurs puisque çà n'a jamais coupé la TV ).
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 18:08

merci ca confirme :hello:
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 18:32

Arrff Pierre tu me fous la trouille pale
Je viens de changer ma carte et j’ai pris une 9800GT
Tu as des problèmes et quel sont ils ? scratch
Pour l’instant chez moi ça marche plutôt bien Very Happy
A Monthléry en HGT j’étais tout a fond avec antilasing et tout ça.
Et aucun problème tout seul des fps a gogo entre 150 et 200 Cool
Et avec tout le monde au plus bas disons 60 donc nickel. Smile
J’ai un peut plus de mal en Procar, je ne sais pas pourquoi d’ailleurs scratch
Normalement ce mode n’est pas plus gourmand que l’HGT mai c’est comme ça. Neutral
La a Monac je suis obligé de baisser un peut , mai rien de grave. Smile
A bientôt Cool

Yannick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Interlagos   Round 2 - Interlagos - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Interlagos
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next