Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - Hockenheim

Go down 
+26
Franck Tripey
Thomas Gatschnegg
Gianluca Desposito
Bernard Jeanmart
Philippe Martinelli
Thomas Cazorla
Ludovic Tiengou
Vincent Rieux
Paul Cooley
Glenn Corliss
Luis Garcia
Paul Nadeau
Laurent Duconge
Luigi Bonati
Steve Parker
Carl Larrad
Carlo Pozzi
Sasha Sosnowski
Roger Pitarque
Federico Damian
Ben Paulet
Patrick Marucco
Berkem Ceylan
Yannick Lampure
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 20:01

Race server launched ! / Serveur de course lancé !

IP : 91.121.135.76:34700
pass : hso70

:urgence:
Back to top Go down
Eric Campillo
Club Driver
Eric Campillo

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 20:20

Je ne pouvez participer a la course...pardon
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 22:26

Damn had a call out for work,and only just got back,sorry i missed the race Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 22:46

Sorry to Paul for the hit exiting 1st chicane, i think we had totally different gearing Shocked I wait you, but we lost lot of time.
Sorry to Gui, i didn't know where to put my car in the stadium :aie:
Well, race was not bad, just made 4 solo spin :D , on the 1st one the car behind me couldn't avoid me (missed your name, but sorry, i hope you had minor damages).
Too much incidents for me tonight. :doh:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 22:49

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 22:52

I'm not really satisfied with 3rd place because of another graphical problem i have during the race.
Had a good start from 2nd and i had a good battle with Sasha in the first 3 or 4 laps, then he went out and he lost about 5 seconds.
On lap 10 i was 6 seconds behind Gui and i was starting to close up a bit when the screen went black, and i lost a minute before returning to the track in 8th.
Then i pushed as hard as i could, going considerely faster than anyone else(was on low 2.01 for all the 20 laps after the problem)and passed Paul, Laurent,Ludovic,Thomas and Luigi to be 3rd.
That's a pity, because i was going for a 2nd place finish and i could have battled for the lead , but at least i closed a bit the enormous gap i have at Norisring to Gui.

Grats Gui for another win and of course to Sasha who finished 2nd.

See you next time, i'm looking forward to the next race.

Last edited by Carlo Pozzi on Sun 31 Jan 2010 - 22:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 22:53

I Have to go out so i will report on my race later ,
but im really sorry to Gianluca made big mistake and accidently
caught the back of the car and i sent him offtrack
sorry mate :doh:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Berkem Ceylan
Club Driver
Berkem Ceylan

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 22:56

Grats Gui!

The first three didn't surprise me at all. Congrats to Carl on his win in P3000 class.

What a shame to miss this race.. I will not be able to attend the season finale either.. So no Hock for me in this series Razz
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 23:08

First off have to say congrats to Gui, fantastic as always. His qualifying lap was just a stunner as well. Sorry about Carlo's problem, he was very strong too.

Otherwise, was a horrid race for me. Never have I let myself down as much as this. I completely lost it mentally going into qualy for no apparent reason. I just couldn't focus as hard as I tried. So qualy being a disaster the race began and of course mistake after mistake. I felt like I was 16 again just starting to get around the concept of consistency. Gui and Carlo drove very well but my car had a bit more in it then what was shown. I don't believe I ran more than eight laps without some dumb errors and it's because I couldn't focus and it's a pity. If I drove my heart out to second then I'd be pleased, but if I just lost it mentally and only finished second because of Carlo's misfortune then I can be disappointed. I guess it happens to all of us at least once, but it's a bitter pill to swallow with the work I put into the car. I have never driven these cars before and they're quite hard to make do what you want, and I've never been to strong with setups, but I prepared as best I could and then just couldn't give the car the focus it needed when it mattered most.

Of course a podium is better than nothing, and I'm not taking anything away from anybody's performance, I just feel personally I could have driven better and gotten a little more out of the car than was displayed.

I hope to avoid this for the following races.
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 23:17

Pas encore la forme Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_neutral , grippé depuis 5 jours Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_pale , mauvais setup, pour les quelques essais que j'ai fait je tournais en 1 17 Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_redface . Heureusement, Frank V mon sauveur au niveau setup était là Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 652294 . 1.11 en qualif que j'ai fait en configuration course pour m'habituer avec les 100 litres de carburant Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 788525 . Je pars avant dernier, je laisse passer le dernier qui était par ailleurs déjà bien nerveux au tour de chauffe Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 822172 car je suis pas à l'aise en pneus froids. Bien m'en a prit car voilà "little nervous" en travers de la route Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 161590 et puis s'en va cueillir les pâquerettes Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 832418 . Je me contente de suivre très à l'aise l'arrière du peloton jusqu'au début du 3 ème tour. Vincent R était devant moi, je prends son aspi, je le passe et "badaboum" je confonds de chicane et vais me planter droit dans les pneus en bétons (ah c'qui sont durs ceux-là) Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 792110 . Le pire c'est qu'il m'est arrivé la même chose en DTM88 avec ma Merco et je vais refaire exactement la même connerie Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 161590 . Miraculeusement la voiture roule encore mais avec le volant de travers Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 321163 . Arrêt au stand, je perds plus d'une minute pour y arriver + l'accident + la réparation qui dure 70 secondes, ce qui me fait 1 tour et demi dans la vue Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 484331 . Quoiqu'il en soit si la voiture va, je n'abandonne jamais mais finalement la voiture à perdu 15 km/h en ligne droite mais est saine à conduire, no problem Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 652294 . Malgré que je suis 25/25, je trouve du plaisir à revenir sur le 24ème qui était plus de 1 minute devant et fini par lui prendre la 24 ème place. Après ce fut le jeu des abandons qui me font remonter à la 20 ème place. J'avais le plaisir de constater que je roulais aussi vite dans le stadium et les virages rapides que les pilotes qui évoluaient après la 10 ème place Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 652294 , c'est bien en ligne droite que je perdais beaucoup de temps Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_pale . Course en demi-teinte donc ou plutôt quart de teinte pour moi mais je me suis assez bien amusé au volant de cette Porsche 908/2 Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 12028 . A Noisiring c'est plutôt la voiture qui faisait ce qu'elle voulait tant j'avais dur à la maintenir mais ici je commence à la dompter Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 944938 . Vivement la prochaine course Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 226356 Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 310485 .
Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 371187
Back to top Go down
Thomas Gatschnegg
Experienced Driver
Thomas Gatschnegg

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 23:24

Gratulations to Gui and Carl for their class win :clap:.

After a disappointing race at Norisring, I am very happy with my 5th place.
Beside handling my self-inflicted spins, it was very difficult for me to lap the lower class cars. I am more used to being lapped than lapping another driver. It was a very interesting and new experience for me Smile.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 23:27

Nothing to say really, a rather dull race. With no Berkem around I thought I could maybe play around a bit with Carlos' ALFA but he was just too fast. He did have an incident early on but made up for that quite rapidly and vanished in the distance. Grats mate, nice class win :top: !
Otherwise, just tried to stay on track and pick up the spots of the mistake prone bigger cars. Worked for most of the race, except in the last couple of laps where I spun out of boredom.

Can't wait for Donington Park though, the 908 is gonna eat a lotta big ones there I tell ya :p .

Grats to Gui, Sasha, Carlo and all.
:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 23:47

Pas grand chose à dire, un joli tour en qualif, un départ propre et vite une petite avance de 4-5s sur Carlo qui se transforme en 15s sur Sasha quand Carlo disparait Sad . Plus qu'à gérer l'écart, qui se réduira beaucoup en fin de course à cause de 2 spins bêtes dont un dans le dernier virage du dernier tour pour faire plaisir au public évidement :D
Mais faut dire que les 5 derniers tours étaient chauds chauds avec les soft.

Bravo les finisseurs et au traffic toujours extrement propre dans ce championnat :top:

Ce fut un bon entrainement pour la course d'endurance qui aura lieu sur ce circuit, mais Donington devrait quand meme être plus sympa Smile

Le classement est à jour sur le site Wink

===============
Not much to say really, did a nice qualifying lap, a clean start and quickly had a 4-5s margin over Carlo which transformed into 15s over Sasha when Carlo disappeared Sad . I only had to keep the car on track to win the race despite 2 spins in the late stages of the race, including one in the last corner of the very last lap, for the crowd of course :D
But I must say the 5 last laps were a bit touchy with soft tires.

Grats all finishers and backmarkers, always extremely clean in this series :top:

That was a good training for the endurance race on this track later this season, but can't wait for Donington which should be more exciting Smile

Standings are updated on the website Wink
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 0:19

Je suis pas super content de cette course. Ok 6eme c'est pas si mal mais la maniere n'y était absolument pas.

Tout a mal commencé avec la liaison internet qui decide de jouer aux abonnées absentes en debut de qualif. 10 minutes pour la recuperer et je dois me lancer à l'arrache dans une serie de trois tours. Je bats mon PB de 3 dixiemes neanmoins. 5eme sur la grille c'est pas si mal

Je loupe curieusement mon départ et Thomas me depasse. Puis Luis va faire de meme. Visiblement ma 512 manque de reprise et de pointe de vitesse. J'ai sans doute encore du foirer mes reglages de boite comme d'hab. Mais bon au freinage ca semble beaucoup mieux se passer.
A l'entrée du Stadium Luis va se deporter brusquement et me tasser. J'ai beau monter sur les freins c'est l'accrochage et je perds plusieurs places. Pour ne rien arranger je vais me faire taper l'arriere par Frank à Sachskurve. J'attends qu'un trou se presente pour revenir en piste. Mais je me retrouve 16eme...11 places de perdues et 20 secondes en un tour. Ca commence super mal.

Là le cerveau se met en mode off (ou en mode Paul Tracy dans ses bons jours au choix) et je commence à attaquer un peu fort pour mon niveau. Je vais depasser tout un tas de monde..et aussi faire quelques bourdes qui me font reperdre des places. Par contre Yannick en revoyant le replay je ne suis pas du tout derriere toi quand on se touche. Je suis à ta hauteur à l'interieur. Désolé pour l'accrochage mais je ne te met absolument pas un suppo comme tu as semblé le supposer.
Sorry to Luis too. When I overtake you I haven't seen your car as it was in a dead angle. I thought you were fas more behin me as I'm takin my trajectory. To avoid such problems I think the admins of the serie should ask for Ferrari drivers to have Virtual Mirror ON as the visibility on the sides and behind is very limited on that car.

Je vais remonter jusqu'à la septieme place. Et me faire une frayeur en voyant surgir devant moi la voiture de Carlo surgit de nulle part dans la ligne des stands. Et re nouvelle frayeur dans la seconde chicane quand il retourne en piste et manque me couper en deux. Ca a tanguer dur dans ma voiture mais elle n'a pas tapé heureusement.
Carlo va me remonter cependant et, plutot que de tenter de la resistance à la con, je le laisse passer. Je suis 7eme puis 6eme quand je vois la Porsche de Laurent entrer mysterieusement dans la voie des stands.
Derriere Carl et son Alfa sont loin. Devant Thomas est à plus de 15 secondes. Il reste une dizaine de tours je decide donc de rouler cool et de rallier l'arrivée.
Sauf que je vais soudain voir la voiture de Thomas juste devant moi à la seconde chicane. Chic je vais peut etre pouvoir le passer. Sauf que j'ai déjà beaucoup donné et que je manque de lucidité. A Sachs je me loupe, puis je me loupe de nouveau à l'entrée du Stadium puis une troisieme fois à OstKurve. Thomas s'en va et je ne le reverrais pas. Dommage car il semblait en delicatesse avec sa voiture au freinage.
Puis Guillaume me rattrape et je le laisse passer. Il reste deux tours et ma 512 commence à devenir ultra survireuse. Je vais me contenter alors de terminer à un tour (un moindre mal vu ma prestation assez calamiteuse)...sauf que Guillaume tout gentil qu'il est :D m'offre aimablement la possibilite de finir dans le meme tour en faisant un joli donuts devant le stadium comble pour feter sa victoire. Comme Zanardi et Bourdais il se lance dans la superbe figure...sauf que lui, sans doute pour se distinguer, prefere le faire AVANT le drapeau à damier :rigol:

Je vais finir pepere mon dernier tour. 6eme bof je ne suis pas totalement satisfait de cette place :bangry: . Mon début de course catastrophique m'a un peu coupé les pattes car je n'ai jamais pu rouler dans les 2.03.xxx qui aurait du etre mon rythme de course. Heureusement que j'adore ma 512 car j'ai failli abandonner au bout de deux tours quand j'ai vu le retard que j'avais pris sur les positions donnant des points.

Sinon :hello: :hello: aux lappés qui furent d'une extreme correction. Cela n'a pas du toujours etre facile de voir debouler les 5L et de ne pas le gener. Bravo les gars pour la maitrise de vos mobylettes :clap: :clap: :clap: . Je pense que vous allez recevoir un PLUS demain :top:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 1:00

Well Done Gui Nice win :champ: :drink:
Good results for Sasha and Carlo dont be so hard on yourselves Lads ... :clap:

That was awesome and im over the moon with my P3000 Class win .....
Does this mean i get to share the Moet Chandon for a change ...... :D

Started out with a nice fight with Yannick laps 1-6 i think he now Knows what it is to have an Alfa
breathing down his neck LOL !!! I battled with him for the 1st 6 laps he was quicker on the straights
but i was all over him in the corners and on the brakes,
Had a very scary moment under braking for the 2nd Chicane on the very 1st lap ..... :conduit:
Are battle could have lasted a lot longer really enjoyed that one but he outbraked himself
at the end of the straight and i nearly went with him .....But managed to save it ... :hihi:

Lap 6-8 had a nice fight with Roger again he struggled with the brakes on the 917 he spun an Lap 8
..i think a few people made mistakes so i found myself in 9th or 10th place .....

Lap 9 I Spun and lost 3 places . managed to get back up and caught Frank on Lap12 he also felt the power
of the Alfa lol! im sure i will regret that come Donnington .... :langue:

My only bad moment in the race really was where i tried to overtake Gianluca i clipped the back of his car on lap10
i am really sorry for that ... Embarassed

The Rest of my race was a great battle with my old mate Paul we always seem to end up on the same bit of track LOL
really enjoyed the race to the flag with him we both made mistakes and i was lucky enough to come out ahead this time ... :drink:

I Cant wait to come here again in the Alfa ....Should be fun ... :raclure:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 10:19

No problem Carl Wink my race started well and then becomes worse and worse, i was tired after 12/s laps and I made various mistakes, until I went to the wall. :urgence: :smil20: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rieux
Experienced Driver
Vincent Rieux

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 10:40

Course sympa à l'arrière. J'améliore mon PB grace au set up de Frank. Bagarres animées au début mais après une dizaine de tours je me retrouve un peu seul : ça va trop vite devant et ça comet des fautes derrière. Content néanmoins car j'ai pu pour une fois ralier l'arrivée en évitant les grosses erreurs. Je termine 16 eme et 4ème "3000", mais bon sans gloire vu le peu de participants dans cette dernière "catégorie". Félicitation à Guillaume et à carl impressionnant avec son alfa :clap:
En tous cas, j'adore toujours autant ce mod : vivement donington sur un parcours qui devrait être moins défavorable à la 908 :cowboy2:
Back to top Go down
Franck Tripey
Experienced Driver
Franck Tripey

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 11:17

Course prudente pour éviter de se sortir, mais ne faut pas trop s’endormir, car Philippe est en embuscade à 5sec ! Toutes mes excuses à Bernard, je me rabats trop vite :doh: , et ça a faillit t’envoyer dans le décor :hihi: !
Vers la fin, perte de concentration et plusieurs fautes au Freinages ! Je m’oubli à la première chicane et Philippe passe affraid ! Les 2 derniers tours, on étés super avec une belle bagarre avec Phil :top: ! Il se sort dans le dernier tour, à l’entée du stadium, mais moa aussi :doh: pig !!!
Bravo Gui, impressionnant :hello: !!! :conduit: @+
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 11:31

There comes the MINUS/PLUS

The PLUS:
-Carl Larrad: first victory in P3000. Carl uses his Alfa perfectly and match some of the faster S5000 to reach a 7th overall well deserved. He also was the highest climber of the race
-Thomas Cazorla: as he share the highest climber of the race with Carl
-Luigi Bonnati: he was the most consistent of the race. With the 907 it wasn't easy
-The backmarkers: They managed to avoid any crashes when the faster (and much more faster indeed) cars overtake them. That's quite a performance.

The MINUS:
-The race: not so boring than AVUS but lacking the intensity we saw at Norisring
-Laurent Duconge: Seems he chooses the bad strategy. One pitstop wasn't a good decision to take. To bad as he was 5th at a time
-Luis Garcia: the highest fall from the race
-The Lola: totally out of the race and beatten by the 908. Strange as they were faster than the light motorized Porsche

A present les PLUS/MOINS de la course

Les PLUS
-Carl Larrad. Premiere victoire en P3000. Carl a utilisé son Alfa de facon parfaite et a damé le pion à des S5000 plus rapides que lui pour accroché une septieme place final bien merité. Il est aussi celui qui a gagner le plus de places durant la course
-Thomas Cazorla: Il partage avec Carl la palme du nombre de places gagnés en course
-Luigi Bonnati: Il fut le plus régulier de la course. Ce qui, avec la 917, n'est pas une mince affaire
-Les lappés: Ils ont reussi à eviter toute collision avec les voitures rapides (et meme beaucoup plsu rapide) qui leur prenaient un tour. Et c'est plutot une belle performance vu le differentiel de vitesse

Les MOINS
-La course: Pas aussi ennuyeuse qu'AVUS en Procar mais elle manquait de l'intensité de celle du Norisring
-Laurent Duconge: Il semblerait qu'il est fait un choix stratégique catastrophique. Un arret aux stands n'etait pas la bonne décision. Dommage car il etait 5eme à un moment
-Luis Garcia: la plus grande chute au classement.
-Les Lola: Completement à cote de la plaque durant la course et battues par les 908. Etonnant car elles etaient tout de meme plus rapides que la sous motorisé Porsche.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 12:23

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:

Sorry to Luis too. When I overtake you I haven't seen your car as it was in a dead angle. I thought you were far more behin me as I'm takin my trajectory. To avoid such problems I think the admins of the serie should ask for Ferrari drivers to have Virtual Mirror ON as the visibility on the sides and behind is very limited on that car.

Euh Ludo j'ai regardé le replay, c'est toi qui dépasse donc je vois pas comment tu pouvais ne pas savoir où était Luis, surtout que depuis ton cockpit on voit Luis en permanence ,je comprend pas trop là scratch
En plus tu te loupes à la sortie de la chicane, te fais passer par 2 voitures et essaye de récupérer une place dès le virage suivant, pas génial.

Enfin Franky s'est chargé de la modération en live en t'envoyant en spin dans le Stadium, quelle efficacité :D
Non sans déconner, mauvais point à tous les 2 là :regl:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 12:30

My 2 incidents.. :smil20:

http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/grab_021-02723e3713.jpg
http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/grab_027-98552e2f78.jpg

http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/grab_030-ad7e243747.jpg
http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/grab_031-e0fa008410.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 12:34

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Ludovic Tiengou wrote:

Sorry to Luis too. When I overtake you I haven't seen your car as it was in a dead angle. I thought you were far more behin me as I'm takin my trajectory. To avoid such problems I think the admins of the serie should ask for Ferrari drivers to have Virtual Mirror ON as the visibility on the sides and behind is very limited on that car.

Euh Ludo j'ai regardé le replay, c'est toi qui dépasse donc je vois pas comment tu pouvais ne pas savoir où était Luis, surtout que depuis ton cockpit on voit Luis en permanence ,je comprend pas trop là scratch
En plus tu te loupes à la sortie de la chicane, te fais passer par 2 voitures et essaye de récupérer une place dès le virage suivant, pas génial.

Enfin Franky s'est chargé de la modération en live en t'envoyant en spin dans le Stadium, quelle efficacité :D
Non sans déconner, mauvais point à tous les 2 là :regl:

Tu parles de l'accrochage à l'entrée du Stadium là? si c'est ca c'est pas de cet incident dont il est question
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 12:45

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:

Tu parles de l'accrochage à l'entrée du Stadium là? si c'est ca c'est pas de cet incident dont il est question

Ha oui en effet je comprend mieux. Ben c'était quand même à toi de faire attention, en regardant à gauche tu pouvais voir où était Luis. Je pense pas que les rétros virtuels auraient changé grand chose vu qu'il à coté de toi. Mais bon c'est clair que ça ne peut pas faire de mal.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 13:10

Boire ou conduire......il faut choisir
Hier soir, j'avais choisi....et glou et glou et glou , et hop 5 tours et puis s'en va. :drink:
Bravo au podium.

To drink or to drive.....we must choose
Yesterday evening, I had chosen .... and gulp and gulp and gulp, and hop 5 laps and then goes away. : drink:
Bravo to the podium

Last edited by Ben Paulet on Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 13:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luigi Bonati
Club Driver
Luigi Bonati

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 13:20

Good Race for me and my dear beast Laughing
I'm very very happy for my 4th place, no one error, very good for me.
I would have reached the podium too, if only i pushed a little my 917 instead of sleeping, but when I wake up I saw Carlo "roket" Pozzi behind me; too late... pale
But so It's right and good becouse they three are too much faster for me, poor human! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Now just an important things: you are a fine group of gentleman drivers, I'ts a real pleasure to race whith you, I Cant wait to come here again guys! :top:
See you in Donnington :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim   Round 2 - Hockenheim - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Hockenheim
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next