Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers

Go down 
+10
Ben Paulet
Frank Verplanken
Gianluca Desposito
Luigi Bonati
Patrick Marucco
Antoine de Mautor
Vincent Beretta
Guillaume Siebert
Ludovic Tiengou
Carl Larrad
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009 - 19:53

Anyone else looking for a team mate please put your name down here ...... cheers
Looking at the list i see Ludo ,Sasha Sonowski , Ben Paulet ,Paul Nadeau ,
Richard and Kimmo undecided ........

And i think there are some great cars still to pick which it would be nice to see
added to the race ......

So there are still teams to be made up .......

I Think we will see a few more as well before the race comes along .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009 - 22:03

not sure I can find a team mate for the S5000 Carl. Those cars seems to be to dreadfull for anyone
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009 - 23:10

hey hey...

well my computer situation seems to have taken a turn for the better! cheers

however getting a wheel in time is now the next problem. Not only do I have to find the money to get a wheel, I need it to come from someone who will ship it here to Poland. I'm mainly looking at eBay for the cheaper prices, and the UK as I have a friend in the UK who is trying to get me the money. but many of these listing don't ship to Poland ... Sad

will keep updating.

i'll drive anything on the Nordschleife other than the Matra or Alfa. have the circuit memorized Razz i just hope i can make it!
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009 - 1:28

Well I prefer the S5000 but I'm 95% positive I can't be there
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009 - 1:50

Well if you love the S5000 why dont you do the 5% that you can be there
and Ludo can be the hardcore driver and do 95% that you cant be there

No excuses now .....:raclure:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009 - 1:52

lol, yeah right, it does look easy lol!
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009 - 10:56

Exept I don't a single word of portuguese...and Tiago is too big a pilot for me. I'll be far far away from him during the race and could ruin his results
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009 - 12:20

Supposing I could enter the race which I really can't see it happening I would do it just for fun and because it's an endurance race, speed isn't everything Wink. And of course I wouldn't speak to you in Portguese Ludo :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Christopher Snow
Rookie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: New to HSO, and looking for a co-driver...   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec 2009 - 7:04

...to share a 908-2.

Hello:

I've been on your server a few times now this week, and had hoped to convince a league-mate from another league to join me in a co-drive for the 1000km, but he's opted out--turns out our ideas of what constitutes a good setup are quite different, and he just wasn't comfortable in the car (even though we drove the setup he wanted).

So...anyone even mildly interested in taking on a teammate "blind?" English speaker necessary, as I speak no French, and my German is ages out of date (und Ich habe nur "ein bischen)."

Setup wise, I tend to like a lot of "push"/understeer, and drive around that with power to create oversteer and drift. Brake pressure at 100%...keep original car default differential in the setup, etc. That would be 75/75/X in the case of a 908-2....

By way of "references": I gave Carl a setup for his 908-3 the other night that he said helped him a fair bit, and I believe Richard Roberts was pleased with one I sent his way as well, although anyone considering me a teammate might want to talk to one or both of them first.

FWIW, my best lap so far in my own setup on your server is a 9:06.6 (in a 908-2).

I'm willing to drive up to four hours of the race, but it probably has to be the FIRST four hours, because I need to take my racing-cockpit apart after I'm done with my driving stint to move it to a nearby location and set it up for a party...so perhaps any interested candidate should factor that in too.

Thanks for any replies (I'll check here, or for PM's both).

Christopher Snow
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec 2009 - 8:19

Hi Christopher, nice to have you around, welcome :hello: . Nice lap times you've got here, I certainly hope you will find a team mate for the race Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Christopher Snow
Rookie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec 2009 - 8:28

Thank you, Frank. Nice to be here.

<fingers crossed for teammate...but I'm hopeful> Have a couple leads...and even some outside interest as well.

-------

FWIW, and even though I'm no longer in any way part of the CSGT mod team,* I'm sure I can still safely say on their behalf: "We're glad to see you fellows enjoy the cars." ;D

[* I left the team on good terms--just had some family health issues was all].

CS
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec 2009 - 9:22

Welcome Christopher Smile
I think Carl and Steve were looking for a third driver to enter the Salzburg 917 Porsche.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010 - 7:56

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers   Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nürburgring - Drivers looking for Team Mates || Pilotes cherchant coéquipiers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3