Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nürburgring 1000 km 1970

Go down 
+35
Anthony Petakas
Eric Canet
Paul Nadeau
Roger Pitarque
Roberto Padrino
Tristan Bayless
Rob Bakker
Martin Audran
Fred Gubbels
Julien Lafon
Da Silva Carlos
Christopher Snow
Ryan von Steinen
Kimmo Kononen
Luigi Bonati
Sasha Sosnowski
Richard Roberts
Lionel Demoment
Helder Filipe
Frank Verplanken
Vincent Beretta
Gianluca Desposito
Richard Hylands
Berkem Ceylan
Allar Foht
Steve Parker
Luis Garcia
Antoine de Mautor
Tiago Malafaya
Timo Vermeersch
Jean-François Bovy
Ludovic Tiengou
Patrick Marucco
Carl Larrad
Guillaume Siebert
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009 - 17:00

What an amazing race ....

Congragulations to Tristan and Ryan

Steve started the race in 9th place it was'nt long before he made his way through the field
and made his way into 5th or 6th place ......
I Think steve got clipped by someone and ended up in 12 th place .......

1st stint
I took it easy to start of with as Steve had sent me the setup just before the race start
he had been working on a setup that we could both use for the race .........
I Think i started in 12th place i was just warming the car up and got clipped from behind by the Lola
which sent me spinning off the track i know found myself in 14th Place ......
Really enjoyed my 1st stint the setup which Steve had provided was a lot safer for the race
than my setup but it took me a few laps to get into any rhythm .....
The car really started to come to me and i had an amazing 1st session i managed to work my way up
to 7th Place without too much trouble .......

Then had a really nice fight with my Old friend Paul Nadeau
eventually managed to get past him and into 6th place as he made a mistake just turning of the Gp circuit onto the Old Circuit
i held 6th place for awhile until someone kept trying to join me as a spectator and was riding with me in my car my pitmenu saying me pits where ready for me to come in Grrrrrrrrr, it kept coming up and as i tried to change it i lost concentration and crashed the car me and Paul continued are race together .....My car was damaged and as i had lost concentration i called Steve for a Driver change .......

Steve took over the car and started from the pits in 8th place ,not sure what happened but the car was undriveable suffering from really bad understeer this is how it stayed all through his session i think he managed to get back up to 6th place again .....

2nd stint
When i came back for my 2nd session and joined as a spectator it was obvious that we had a major problem with the car as it was a pig to drive ......Steve pitted and i took over the car it was suffering from Major damage and for some reason although we had repair all on our pitboard it had not been repaired .....

So my last session was a nightmare as the car was understeering badly and my steering wheel was really pulling to the left if i had let go at any point i would have been straight into the barrier i must have pressed the reset button for the ffb 20x but it made no difference i went for damage limitation just tried to take it easy as more than anything we just wanted to finish the race .......

I had Paul Nadeau in front of me which i could do nothing about as i was at least 20/25 seconds a lap slower than my earlier pace and Jon Clinton was 55 seconds behind me .......I Just had to keep the bloody thing on the track ,mid session i could keep Jon at Equal pace behind me but then he got quicker and i got even slower it felt like i was driving on ice .......

He was getting closer and closer and there was not a thing i could do about it i think the gap came down to 25secs and i made a mistake on the GP circuit 3 laps to go and the gap was down to 10 seconds then i think he must have made a mistake because the time went back up to 18 seconds .....then i saw that he was being caught by the 1st place driver and i was thinking if i can just stay in front that bit longer and not get lapped then if he gets lapped then i would be ok .....
Lucky for me he got lapped just before the finish line i think if the race had lasted another lap it would have been a grandstand finish for me and Jon .....

Highlights of the race for me was .....
Driving from 14th Place to 6th Place ......
Racing against Paul in the 1st session .....
Racing against the clock and Jon in the 2nd session .....

Worst thing about the race was
Someone kept trying to join me as a spectator
which made me loose concentration ........

Steve the setup was brillaint
HSO You are brilliant
THX to everyone who raced ......WHAT A RACE ....

7th PLACE NOT TO SHABBY

Already looking forward to my next Nords race ......

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 0:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009 - 18:52

Houuaa superbe course 8)
Merci a l’organisation pour cette belle course. :clap:
J’ai pris le premier relais, après un début de course laborieux
Juste au moment ou je commençai à prendre mes marques et a enfin rouler correctement
Ma Free Box ma fait in joli PPP et bien sur belle Déco derrière. Shocked
Un peut dégoûter de pas continuer et Rémy qui n’avait même pas pris un relais.
Et la coup de théâtre obligé de relancer la course.
Ce qui nous a permis de nous remettre en selle et surtout que Rémy puisse rouler enfin. Smile
Rémy prend sont relais avec un rythme très correct puis je prends un autre relais
Qui n’est pas aussi bien que celui de Rémy mai bien meilleur que le premier quand même
S’étais pas difficile. Laughing
Rémy finit la course a la 9ieme place de la deuxième course. 8)
Se qui nous convient très bien. Very Happy
Avec Rémy nous roulont essentiellement en GPL
S’étais notre première course Rfactor. Very Happy
Mai pas la dernière. Smile
J’ai félicité Rémy pour la course qu’il a fait dimanche.
ceux qui le connaissent s’ave qu’il un bon coup de volant
par contre pour finir les course c’est plus difficile. Laughing
Mai la le fiston c’est montré impressionnant de régularité sur cette course longue et difficile. :top:
A bientôt sur la piste. :conduit:

Yannick
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts
Club Driver
Richard Roberts

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 3:39

This sounds like the old real feel problem carl. did u run practice session offline prior to takeover? need yo do this for real feel data to load.
Back to top Go down
Hervé Sabathé
Club Driver
Hervé Sabathé

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 8:48

Yannick Lampure wrote:
Houuaa superbe course 8)
Merci a l’organisation pour cette belle course. :clap:
J’ai pris le premier relais, après un début de course laborieux
Juste au moment ou je commençai à prendre mes marques et a enfin rouler correctement
Ma Free Box ma fait in joli PPP et bien sur belle Déco derrière. Shocked
Un peut dégoûter de pas continuer et Rémy qui n’avait même pas pris un relais.
Et la coup de théâtre obligé de relancer la course.
Ce qui nous a permis de nous remettre en selle et surtout que Rémy puisse rouler enfin. Smile
Rémy prend sont relais avec un rythme très correct puis je prends un autre relais
Qui n’est pas aussi bien que celui de Rémy mai bien meilleur que le premier quand même
S’étais pas difficile. Laughing
Rémy finit la course a la 9ieme place de la deuxième course. 8)
Se qui nous convient très bien. Very Happy
Avec Rémy nous roulont essentiellement en GPL
S’étais notre première course Rfactor. Very Happy
Mai pas la dernière. Smile
J’ai félicité Rémy pour la course qu’il a fait dimanche.
ceux qui le connaissent s’ave qu’il un bon coup de volant
par contre pour finir les course c’est plus difficile. Laughing
Mai la le fiston c’est montré impressionnant de régularité sur cette course longue et difficile. :top:
A bientôt sur la piste. :conduit:

Yannick

Yep, bravo les Lampure et bravo au fiston. On a peu peu roulé ensemble à un moment et c'était bien sympa. A bientôt sur les pistes
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 9:42

Oui ça doit être vraiment sympa de pouvoir faire équipe avec son fils Very Happy
A part Yannick et Remy mais aussi Alain Lefebvre et son fils, en connaissez vous d'autres Question
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 10:24

Mon père a commencé la saison de BSCC 65 au premier semestre, il a fait qq courses mais il ne roule plus trop maintenant, donc pour faire équipe avec lui j'attends encore :grrr:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 11:56

On aura peut-être Franck et Lilian Levasseur un de ces jours aussi, le petit Lilian (9 ans) est le plus jeune de nos membres et il a participé (avec brio) à quelques course de notre championnat d'été.
Nous avons aussi Jose Luis Mezcua et son fils Gaizka Lopez qui courent chez nous en GPL.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 23:49

Richard Roberts wrote:
This sounds like the old real feel problem carl. did u run practice session offline prior to takeover? need yo do this for real feel data to load.
I Would like to think that was the problem but i dont use any plugins and i started a race offline before joining the server ...... :doh:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nürburgring 1000 km 1970
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11