Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
German Soto
Rookie
German Soto

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-06-21

[Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor Empty
PostSubject: [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor   [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2023 - 22:03

Hi, I want to download the 1988 IndyCar championship circuits from the HSO archive section and it won't let me. I don't know if the links are down? Could someone please send me all the circuits of that championship, I managed to download only 3 circuits at the time (Phoenix, Long Beach and Indianapolis) Please could someone send me the ones I am missing please (Milwaukee, Portland, Cleveland, Michigan, Toronto, Mid-Ohio, Pocono, Road America, Nazareth and Laguna Seca) I know that these circuits are on any page, but what I like is the work they did here to put the advertisements for the 88 season and that they are much better these circuits than those found on any page. Please if someone has them could they pass them to me. Greetings!
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor   [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2023 - 22:06

Hi German Wink Yes our old ftp is long dead so all the links are as well. But Pascal now hosts the HFS repository and it probably has what you are looking for : http://classicmotorsporthub.org:200/RFACTOR/
:hello:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
German Soto
Rookie
German Soto

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-06-21

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor   [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2023 - 23:09

Yes, I know the page, but unfortunately the circuits that I am looking for are not there and I thought that some of those who have run the championship here at HSO could have saved it, as I also have thousands of mods and circuits saved... I hope that someone I have them and can pass them to me...
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor   [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2023 - 8:55

Unfortunately I don't think I have the CART 1988 tracks available, but that's because I don't have a place to fetch them from. The go-to place that would have been, the old FTP, has been nuked by the current owners and that's just about the end of that story.

If any drivers from the past years have the tracks that were created/used for that championship, they can submit them to me by either sending an email to classicmotorsporthub@gmail.com or contacting me on Discord @ThePanzafahra#0043 !
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Zack Fair
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-12-24

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor   [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2023 - 11:35

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Unfortunately I don't think I have the CART 1988 tracks available, but that's because I don't have a place to fetch them from. The go-to place that would have been, the old FTP, has been nuked by the current owners and that's just about the end of that story.

If any drivers from the past years have the tracks that were created/used for that championship, they can submit them to me by either sending an email to classicmotorsporthub@gmail.com or contacting me on Discord @ThePanzafahra#0043 !

Sorry for necro-posting but has anyone found these tracks yet?
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor   [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2023 - 15:10

I haven't, sorry :smil20:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor   [Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Request] Trackpack 1988 CART rFactor
Page 1 of 1