Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Stewards / other "personnel" for a Le Mans Endurance Race on March 20th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Looking for Stewards / other "personnel" for a Le Mans Endurance Race on March 20th Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Stewards / other "personnel" for a Le Mans Endurance Race on March 20th   Looking for Stewards / other "personnel" for a Le Mans Endurance Race on March 20th Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2021 - 10:11

Hey there,

we've planned a 4-hour Le Mans endurance race for March 20th. I know it is set a tad too modern for HSO standards, but I hope it won't hurt asking here, because we're still looking for a few "staff" to look over happenings during the race.

Details?

Event: RSRA 4 Heures Du Mans 2021

Sim: rFactor 1 (I know you guys moved to rF2 by now, but we're currently using the old but gold one.)

Race Date: March 20th, 2021

Communication: Discord and TeamSpeak³

What are we looking for? Stewards to look over the race, application of the rules, surveilling mini-sectors in the case of a slow zone, stuff like that. We're also looking for possible participants for a YouTube broadcast of the race on March 20th, so if you want to get behind the mic and announce the race, let me know!

How many stewards and commentators are we looking for? About 2 or 3 per. My personal opinion is that the more the merrier because 10 eyes see more than 8  Wink

How to contact us?

Via Discord: ThePanzafahra#6900 or UnfunnyName#4253
Discord direct link: https://discord.gg/buDyDw7XdF

Anything else...? 

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!  :conduit:

Looking for Stewards / other "personnel" for a Le Mans Endurance Race on March 20th Untitled-1
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Looking for Stewards / other "personnel" for a Le Mans Endurance Race on March 20th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Stewards / other "personnel" for a Le Mans Endurance Race on March 20th   Looking for Stewards / other "personnel" for a Le Mans Endurance Race on March 20th Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2021 - 13:38

Video above: Teaser Trailer for the RSRA 4 Heures du Mans by Juan Cano 

Today's race day at Le Mans! Hope to see a lot of people watching and cheering everybody on! 

Of course, we'll remember Murray Walker, Sabine Schmitz and Manfred Kremer, who all left our world in the past seven days.
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net

Looking for Stewards / other "personnel" for a Le Mans Endurance Race on March 20th
Page 1 of 1