Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]

Go down 
+12
Michal Janak
Jim Carvalho
David Hart
John Cook
Steve Parker
Matias Estrela
Tucker T. Fleming
Paul Daniels
Rob Swindells
Gilles Taux
Timo Vermeersch
Jukka Närhi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2021 - 22:21

Hi,

delete me from list

not interested race in such a conditions, one driver hit me 10 times in totaly clear situations, many times from rear, sorry if i was little slower but no right to push me from rear and nearly spin me, then few times ignoriong me on inside and on overtaking close door in so unacceptable way, 2 times hit me when i on curb and he has plenty of room on other side , driving by ideal line when car still on side ( sory i can evaporate), steering ill after this so hard do hold it on braking in most of the race

and finaly bump me to rear tyre on straight, my cup of patience overflowed Evil or Very Mad

so bye

Last edited by Michal Janak on Tue 9 Feb 2021 - 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tucker T. Fleming
Rookie
Tucker T. Fleming

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2021-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2021 - 22:23

Starting grid and T1 L1
Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Rfacto11
Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Rfacto10

Guillaume Siebert, Timo Vermeersch, Jan Titz, Rob Swindells and Paul Daniels like this post

Back to top Go down
Ronald Toolooze
Rookie
Ronald Toolooze

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2016-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2021 - 3:34

I had a blast myself, besides 2 mistakes of my own. First, didn't put enough gas in at the start so I had to pit with about 10 to go, and second, While trying to pass going into turn 1, I over drove the corner and lost 3 positions. other than that, was good clean racing from everyone!
I'll see everyone at the next race

Timo Vermeersch and Paul Daniels like this post

Back to top Go down
Jim Carvalho
Club Driver
Jim Carvalho

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2021 - 7:06

Thank you to the organizers and those who made this possible. Good clean racing from my seat. Sorry to hear Michal had a poor experience.

Timo Vermeersch likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gilles Taux
Rookie
Gilles Taux

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2021 - 7:38

This was my first race with HSO
my first race with rF2
the first time I start 5th on the grid and found myself 1st after turn 1
this was my first race on such a short track and my first race with 65 laps
the first time, I make a 2-1 misshift instead of 2-3 without exploding the engine
it was my first race with such a high level of courtesy from the competitors
thanks guys, thanks HSO and see you soon at Hockeinheim!

Timo Vermeersch, Jim Carvalho and Paul Daniels like this post

Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2020-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2021 - 7:53

Honza Mild wrote:
Guys i had same problem like on old HSO RF2 servers, game session not changed me from quali to warmup and again from warmup to race. Short time window to reconnect back to server is too short and not allow me to fast rejoin. After i rejoined i was in "pending session" = cannot start from pit.... So its still waste of time. Please withdraw me from car at this championship, thank you. Good luck all. pale

I'll make it a 60s countdown til race start. Stay with us mate.
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2021 - 9:47

I ve got nice racing after start. There was one contact with Michal, but from my point of view just a part of a nice fight. These little cars are very good for close fun racing!

I am looking forward to the next race.

Thank you all who make this happend!! Long live HSO!
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2021 - 18:33

Honza Mild wrote:
Guys i had same problem like on old HSO RF2 servers, game session not changed me from quali to warmup and again from warmup to race. Short time window to reconnect back to server is too short and not allow me to fast rejoin. After i rejoined i was in "pending session" = cannot start from pit.... So its still waste of time. Please withdraw me from car at this championship, thank you. Good luck all. pale

Hi Honza,

really sorry to hear that we did not manage to get that issue sorted.

We will look into it and see what we can do.

I will leave your car registered in your name for now, awaiting to see whether we can find a fix for your above issue.

Cheers,

Timo
Back to top Go down
Honza Mild
Pro Driver
Honza Mild

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2021 - 14:06

Hi Timo, thanks, but I don´t think that the issues is with the server. From my perspective it is rF2 issue. It is strange that 3 people had this issue and all of them from Czech republic (Burda, Hlaváč and me). I ve got public IP, NAT atd. all open and working in other sims and games. If there are just a few people on the server or when I am alone on the server session switch without any issue. Once there are more people it is not working. I would like to drive and race on HSO but I don´t want to bother you again with the same issue.

Honza
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2021 - 16:44

Ronald Toolooze wrote:
didn't put enough gas in at the start so I had to pit with about 10 to go

Likewise, around lap 40 I noticed I had about 2 gallons left :hum: Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gilles Taux
Rookie
Gilles Taux

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2021 - 6:43

2 questions:

- Do you know a way to recover race data in rF2? Especially lap times and lap to lap rankings.

- What's the next race? Hockeinheim as originally planned or Crystal Palace which is loaded on the server?
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2021 - 20:19

Hi Gilles,

I have just added a thread where links are posted/will be posted to results of the race and the qualification session.

Next race will normally be at Hockenheim. I think the server is currently rotating between Crystal Palace and Hockenheim but will check with our very own server guru Paul.

Cheers,

Timo
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2021 - 8:01

Server should now be set to Hockenheim.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Experienced Driver

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2021 - 8:38

Gilles Taux wrote:
2 questions:

- Do you know a way to recover race data in rF2? Especially lap times and lap to lap rankings.

- What's the next race? Hockeinheim as originally planned or Crystal Palace which is loaded on the server?

Very sorry about that. Got busy and forgot to check.
Back to top Go down
Gilles Taux
Rookie
Gilles Taux

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2021 - 12:35

Thank you chaps!
I discovered "rF2 log analyser" and I found such a graph very interesting
Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 210212123447181907

Rob Swindells likes this post

Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Experienced Driver

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2021 - 18:47

I have done a Championship Manager using this. It has some interesting info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]   Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Gran Premio FISA [Feb 7th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2