Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everybody!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Loktaev
Rookie
Vladimir Loktaev

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-03-23

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2020 - 19:18

My name is Vladimir Loktaev, I am from Ryazan, Russian Federation. I am 16 years old. Since 2018, I have been participating in rFactor 1 championships. I like open wheel racing the most, but I can also participate in various other classes. Before that, I participated mainly on CIS sites, but now I want to start traveling with you. My favorite Formula 1 driver is Nico Hulkinberg. Also Alain Prost, Daniel Riccardo, Charles Leclerc. My favorite racing series are F1 and GT I like to participate in them.

My friend Vlad Zenkov invited me to this site.

I hope to stay here for a long time. I will find new friends here and spend a lot of interesting races!

English is not my native language, so I hope you understand me.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2020 - 19:23

Hello Vladimir, and welcome :hello: Your English is great :top: Hope you will find some events to your liking Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2020 - 20:35

Welcome Vlad! Your English is way better than any of my second languages!
Back to top Go down
Vladislav Zenkov
Club Driver
Vladislav Zenkov

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2020-01-13

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2020 - 20:42

Mike Becnel wrote:
Welcome Vlad! Your English is way better than any of my second languages!

Contrary to a common misconception, it is not accepted in Russia to abbreviate Vladimir as Vlad. Vlad-Vladislav. Vladimir-Vova or Volodya. Wink

I know Vova long enough and I for some time tried to teach him simracing. Unfortunately, his computer doesn't allow him to race in rFactor 2, so he needs championships on rFactor 1.
Back to top Go down
https://vk.com/zenkovladf1
Sponsored content

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: